PDA

View Full Version : *-*-* Official Offseason Thread *-*-*

a1na2
12-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Now that we are officially in the offseason what do we talk about?

All of the Carl Haters still hate Carl.

All of the Herman haters still hate Herman.

All of the "pick a player" haters still hate those players.

We all have indicated our preferences for the team, none of which will pan out.

We've talked about trading Tony G., not going to happen.

We've talked about LJ being done, still up in the air.

Players are starting to talk about what they will be doing next year when they are no longer Chiefs. Face it, if you aren't good enough for the Chiefs where can you play next?

We have all told Clark Hunt, by way of posts on this board, that he needs to start over from Carl down, it will not be done.

We get to look forward to another year of mediocrity due to the tutilage of Herman Edwards and his lack of offensive acumen.

So .... who ya votin' for in November?

StcChief
12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
is it Sunday nite already?

a1na2
12-27-2007, 04:21 PM
is it Sunday nite already?

I look at Sunday as a moot point. Our best bet is to lose to ensure a better draft pick. I don't know if the Jets feel the same way, if they do it might come out as a 0-0 tie after the OT.

Winning for pride just doesn't seem to be an issue here, our pride was quashed early in the season.

TEX
12-27-2007, 04:47 PM
I could care less about the Jets game. I just hope the Jets fans Boo Herm to hell.

el borracho
12-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Your thread title should have read, "Sex, drugs, religion, homosexuality and poop." That pretty much implies that the offseason has begun.

BigMeatballDave
12-27-2007, 05:56 PM
I am just hoping we lose and can, by the graces of God, get the #2 spot. Although, leave it up to Carl to reach on the pick.

MahiMike
12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Kucinich's wife for 1st lady.

'cuz she's hot!

luv
12-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Wow. Looks like I'll be in the monority whenever I root for the Chiefs to beat the Jets.

Hammock Parties
12-27-2007, 08:39 PM
I hear the Chiefs are trading for Corey Dillon, and Hugh Douglas, Ed Hartwell and Samari Rolle are coming in for free agent visits.

a1na2
12-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Wow. Looks like I'll be in the monority whenever I root for the Chiefs to beat the Jets.

I always root for the Chiefs, I just don't hold out much hope for that happening.

Simply Red
12-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I hear the Chiefs are trading for Corey Dillon, and Hugh Douglas, Ed Hartwell and Samari Rolle are coming in for free agent visits.

C. Dillion, eh? Merging on the perfect age to peak the Chief's interest. :shake: Same old shit!!

Simply Red
12-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Where is this "monority" place? :p

Rasputin
12-27-2007, 08:48 PM

I'm rootin for Brodie to get a "Win", but alas this is a bad bad football team and Herm is Coach.

a1na2
12-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm rootin for Brodie to get a "Win", but alas this is a bad bad football team and Herm is Coach.

Too bad we can't change that!

BigMeatballDave
12-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Wow. Looks like I'll be in the monority whenever I root for the Chiefs to beat the Jets.I know its tough, but they really need to lose. Its for the future...

a1na2
12-30-2007, 07:10 PM
I know its tough, but they really need to lose. Its for the future...

Was there ever really a question?