PDA

View Full Version : And down goes Florida!!!!!!!!!

El Jefe
01-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I know it's a bit late and all, but I told old DaKCman, I wouldn't start a thread but i had too. I told DaKCman that this could happen and he said it was impossible, well all I have to say is I guess all that SEC Speed didn't help you today. LMAO LMAO LMAO. Florida beaten by unranked Michigan, who to DaKCman was a terrible team, when I said they looked good on the Buckeyes win column, so DaKCman I guess it's just as good to have them in you loss category. My favorite moment was watching Urban cry.
Congrats Chagrin.

12-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Post #26

DaKCMan AP
King and National Champion

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
Uh ok I guess because we lost to Florida and Illinois, so we are just horrible against the spread. I hope Michigan pounds you guys in the Bowl game, you run your mouth too much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty much, and impossible.

Report Post | IP: Logged

ChiefsCountry
01-01-2008, 09:13 PM
No offense but he has scoreboard on Ohio State twice.

El Jefe
01-01-2008, 09:23 PM
I know but I think it's funny when someone talks a lot of junk after they beat us last year, and they talk crap the entire year. All I get to hear is how we suck, the Big Ten is terrible, and the Big 10 is too slow to compete with the SEC, well I wonder how Mr. Tebow liked playing from his back in the 2nd half, but it can't be that Big 10 has some speed can it??

blueballs
01-01-2008, 09:32 PM
That's why he's been a bit of a dick today

Simply Red
01-01-2008, 09:36 PM
yeah, I like Georgia okay. But these SEC fuggers down here get really old. It is easy to pull for KU and MU both due to craving team success from that other than teams outta the SEC. Hence, why I'm one of the few that actually like both KU and MU.

DaKCMan AP
01-01-2008, 09:36 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L1BzAQcIvAY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L1BzAQcIvAY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mr. Laz
01-01-2008, 09:39 PM
castrate da limp dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Jefe
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
DaKCman, that post is lame, GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! Im just playing around although Karma has bit you right in the but today LMAO.

El Jefe
01-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Also we just recently beat you in basketball anyways.