PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network getting ready to talk about Herm Edwards and his QB situation

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 04:21 PM
If you actually can view this channel, tune in. Otherwise, I'll post relevant updates.

FAX
01-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. As I am sans NFLN at this particular moment, your assistance is a great public service.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 04:26 PM
This is the press conference with Herm and Carl.

A quote from Herm,

"Playing 2 QB's was NEVER the intention, and put a hamper on things."

On Brodie

"What Brodie needs to learn is to not force things."

LMAO

"Playoff teams average 42 TD's per year, we had 22. We avg. 14 points a game and that's not good enough." No shit?

Overall, it was fodder, and probably posted here before now. So,

I have nothing to add.

bowener
01-03-2008, 04:37 PM
This is the press conference with Herm and Carl.

A quote from Herm,

"Playing 2 QB's was NEVER the intention, and put a hamper on things."

On Brodie

"What Brodie needs to learn is to not force things."

LMAO

"Playoff teams average 42 TD's per year, we had 22. We avg. 14 points a game and that's not good enough." No shit?

Overall, it was fodder, and probably posted here before now. So,

I have nothing to add.

Herm confuses the shit out of me. If we scored the rediculous arena league score of 21 points per game we would score 336 points per year... the Patriots outscored that by over 240 this year for the record.... I thought we didnt need 21 per game... this man flip flops too much!!

FAX
01-03-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm confused. How many points do we need to make the playoffs?

FAX

unothadeal
01-03-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm confused. How many points do we need to make the playoffs?

FAX
Quite a few.

bowener
01-03-2008, 04:43 PM
This is a sad year, Priest scored 5 more TD's in one season alone than we as a team scored this year. hell LJ about scored this many lastyear by himself, with essentially the same shit ass players (can we call them something other than players btw?)

Donger
01-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Well, at least it sounds like Herm now realizes that scoring more points than one's opponent is rather essential to winning games. He has had his epiphany.

bowener
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Well, at least it sounds like Herm now realizes that scoring more points than one's opponent is rather essential to winning games. He has had his epiphany.

The more I read and hear what they say, the more it seems like herm and carl are both reading from a book they havent finished yet, and with each new chapter they come to they have an 'Ah HA' moment...

And all I can do is sit here in my chair and stare at my desk.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 04:48 PM

I did get that from it. He's talking like he understands that it's ok to score 30 points a game.

Mecca
01-03-2008, 04:50 PM
I was watching this station at my friends house the other day where they basically said Croyle blows..."they better find a QB or it's gonna be awhile"

StcChief
01-03-2008, 04:51 PM
you play to win the game.... however many points that takes.

the Talking Can
01-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I was watching this station at my friends house the other day where they basically said Croyle blows..."they better find a QB or it's gonna be awhile"

well, we better do what "they" say...

the Talking Can
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
The more I read and hear what they say, the more it seems like herm and carl are both reading from a book they havent finished yet, and with each new chapter they come to they have an 'Ah HA' moment...

And all I can do is sit here in my chair and stare at my desk.

exactly

Mecca
01-03-2008, 05:12 PM
It's a little disconcerting when I've yet to see anyone outside of the this organization or fan base say much positive about him.

the Talking Can
01-03-2008, 05:13 PM
It's a little disconcerting when I've yet to see anyone outside of the this organization or fan base say much positive about him.

no doubt, I wish they thought we were cooler...

Mecca
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
It has 0 to do with being cool...if you have a hot shot young QB with great upside generally people will notice.

the Talking Can
01-03-2008, 05:15 PM
It has 0 to do with being cool...if you have a hot shot young QB with great upside generally people will notice.

dude, they said he was so hot...

Mecca
01-03-2008, 05:19 PM
You have lovely arguments, good way to take the whole point a whole different direction though. +1

the Talking Can
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
You have lovely arguments, good way to take the whole point a whole different direction though. +1

whoever they are, you should hang out with them...

Baby Lee
01-03-2008, 05:33 PM
It's because 'they' are not paying attention, outside of a vague notion that the Chiefs didn't score many points, and the general maxim that the O runs through the QB.

Micjones
01-03-2008, 06:55 PM
That's always the rub on the national media.

That they have no respect for the Chiefs.
They said we would stink and have one of the worst offenses in the league. People in this forum laughed at that notion. Well I'll be damned if that wasn't the case...