PDA

View Full Version : PETITION - Let's Do Something

Luzap
01-04-2008, 09:06 AM
I am in seventh heaven. Reading the hundreds of posts from all the fans that say they're sick and tired of Carl and how the Chiefs are being run. Why last night, there were even posters criticizing Clark and Lamar for doing way too much of nothing and only caring about the money (and not caring about winning).

This is all music to my ears.

You see, I'm on the waiting list to move up into the Club Level at the renovated Arrowhead. The more fans that get disgusted and drop their season tickets, the better chance I have.

I used to hate Whitlock and him using the power of the pen to fuel his personal vendetta against Carl. I used to bang my head against the wall for the fans that mindlessly started repeating his blather. NOT ANY MORE :banghead:

I used to shake my head in wonder at those that mercilessly criticized Gretz or Dawes before (apparently) even reading what they wrote. NOT ANY MORE :shake:

What's really started me thinking though, are all the posts from those that say they're giving up their season tickets, and even going so far as to tell others that if they don't give up theirs too they're not real fans. :hmmm:

So, because I can't do anything about the idiots (someone once said there will be idiots amongst us always)...
And because I really want the best Club Level seats I can get...

I am officially declaring this the
GIVING UP MY SEASON TICKETS PLEDGE PETITION(Please sign here)Now I know this may seem extreme to some of you, but it will be painless. Put yourself out of your misery of having to suffer through the longest tenured GM in professional sports. Quit the agony of financially supporting a team with one of the highest win/loss percentages of the last decade.Quit warping your kids by constantly being obsessed with a 'championship is the only thing that counts' attitude.Added BonusBy giving up your season tickets now, you'll be making a statement ~ standing on principal ~ showing the world that you're not going to take it anymore. You'll be contributing to low attendance and the giving up of the great, great home field advantage your favorite team is known for ~ that'll show 'em.A Good CauseAnd remember, it's for a good cause. There are other poor, misguided fans just like myself that would like to improve their seat position. By giving up your seats now, you'll be helping us to move up into better ones. There's got to be a tax deduction in that somewhere.Don't have season tickets to give up? ~ You can still help...Your help is appreciated ~ do whatever you can do.If you've never bought season tickets, then help a friend give up theirs. Continue criticizing everyone and everything associated with your favorite team. Just follow the lead of Pro Football Experts like Jason Whitlock and Kevin Keitzman. Don't be afraid to use foul language or feel that you have to make any sense ~ just attack.Speaking for myself and other similarly misguided fans, I want to say thank you in advance for enriching our future Arrowhead experience. ROFLLuzdon't delay ~ give up your seats today!!!...

Brock
01-04-2008, 09:20 AM
*golf clap*

Luzap
01-04-2008, 09:21 AM
*golf clap*

You're always so supportive.

Luz
:)

BigRedChief
01-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Same old, same old. Bitch, moan, whine and then they always renew. Won't be any different this year.

But there is a guy over on the Coalition that want's to go to the radio shows next year and protest, shout anti-Carl stuff, bring signs etc.

BigRedChief
01-04-2008, 09:34 AM
You see, I'm on the waiting list to move up into the Club Level at the renovated Arrowhead. The more fans that get disgusted and drop their season tickets, the better chance I have.

So, because I can't do anything about the idiots (someone once said there will be idiots amongst us always)...
And because I really want the best Club Level seats I can get...

Wait a mintue.....you have been coming to Arrowhead for games and haven't stopped by the tailgate?:cuss: Even AustinChief stopped by once.

thehead
01-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I agree something has to be done this will get the right attention :bravo:

Luzap
01-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Wait a mintue.....you have been coming to Arrowhead for games and haven't stopped by the tailgate?:cuss: Even AustinChief stopped by once.

Guilty.

Since I now live in Dallas, I don't usually host my own tailgate anymore. I've been to Phil's and I usually end up over at Monty's.

Luz
however, the new club level looks really nice...

Eleazar
01-04-2008, 09:47 AM
If I still had a ST I wouldn't be renewing.

Brock
01-04-2008, 10:00 AM
I agree something has to be done this will get the right attention :bravo:

What will get the right attention?

Mr. Laz
01-04-2008, 10:30 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRJ_tlLRixc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRJ_tlLRixc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

the Talking Can
01-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Hi, Carl...

memyselfI
01-04-2008, 10:35 AM
I think you should start a 'rebuilt fan'/reformed fan movement. Develop some catchy slogan that can be put on tshirts or bumper stickers letting KC know that you are indeed rebuilt and not going to take another 20 years of crap.

BigRedChief
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Guilty.

Since I now live in Dallas, I don't usually host my own tailgate anymore. I've been to Phil's and I usually end up over at Monty's.
You off my christmas list now pal!:#

philfree
01-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Nice, Luzap. I'm right on board with you. LOL

PhilFree:arrow:

Brock
01-04-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm proud to be a sucker. /truefan

Luzap
01-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Nice, Luzap. I'm right on board with you. LOL

PhilFree:arrow:

You've always been a class act :)

Luz
i'll save a club level seat for ya...

Logical
01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
I just hope all you club level seat holders and the seat holders in the premium lower deck areas are as happy when Clark and Carl send you the $5000 Personal Seat License fee. You the vocal renewers will deserve it.ROFL

StcChief
01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
already done.
Go sit in Section 122 R22 seats 23-24. Chiefs own them.
Four on the aisle in R21 as well always empty.

Have fun.

Luzap
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
already done.
Go sit in Section 122 R22 seats 23-24. Chiefs own them.
Four on the aisle in R21 as well always empty.

Have fun.

Awesome !!!

Did you give them up this offseason? If you did, you're the honorary first signer of our petition ~ CONGRATULATIONS :)

Now, do you have any influence with other ticket holders?

Luz
especially club level???...

milkman
01-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Quit the agony of financially supporting a team with one of the highest win/loss percentages of the last decade.

You mean the decade that was nearly a decade ago?

Luzap
01-05-2008, 10:23 AM
You mean the decade that was nearly a decade ago?

I personally am sick of them and their apathy towards the Chiefs.

You guys are doing great ~ Thanks for contributing :)

Milkman, keep re-writing history and twisting facts (remember, accuracy is not important)! MadMax, keep telling everyone that a championship is hopeless under the ownership of the Hunts.

I'll bet each one of you is personally responsible for at least three people giving up their season tickets ~ GREAT JOB !!!

Luz
i'll have my club level seats yet!!!...

milkman
01-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Milkman, keep re-writing history and twisting facts (remember, accuracy is not important)! MadMax, keep telling everyone that a championship is hopeless under the ownership of the Hunts.

I don't concern myself with trivial and useless information like wins in a decade.

I only knew that the about the 90s cause so much was made of their record during that decade.

So, if you are telling me that the Chiefs have one of the highest win percentages over the last 10 years, I only have one question for you.

Who gives a rat's ass?

Anyone who argues that the Chiefs are among the best teams in the league is a ****ing dumbass.

I have no problem with the fact that you can accept this mediocrity and suckage because the game day experience is fun.

Enjoy the gaames.
Have fun.

But don't try to convince me that this team resembles, in any way, shape or form, a winning organization.

A winning organization wins championships.

thehead
01-05-2008, 10:56 AM
I don't concern myself with trivial and useless information like wins in a decade.

I only knew that the about the 90s cause so much was made of their record during that decade.

So, if you are telling me that the Chiefs have one of the highest win percentages over the last 10 years, I only have one question for you.

Who gives a rat's ass?

Anyone who argues that the Chiefs are among the best teams in the league is a ****ing dumbass.

I have no problem with the fact that you can accept this mediocrity and suckage because the game day experience is fun.

Enjoy the gaames.
Have fun.

But don't try to convince me that this team resembles, in any way, shape or form, a winning organization.

Well said
:bravo:

Simplex3
01-05-2008, 11:02 AM
If you're happy going to watch the same crappy product put out by the same crappy GM because the seats are really nice, I say go for it.

chagrin
01-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Don't mess with luzap - he's one of the best men I know; he's amassed wealth like no other man I've heard of
/phobia]

Luzap
01-05-2008, 11:55 AM

Who gives a rat's ass?

Enjoy the gaames.
Have fun.

Go Milkman, go! Go Milkman, go!

Luz
keep up the good work :)...

Rain Man
01-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Don't have season tickets to give up? ~ You can still help...Your help is appreciated ~ do whatever you can do.If you've never bought season tickets, then help a friend give up theirs. Continue criticizing everyone and everything associated with your favorite team. Just follow the lead of Pro Football Experts like Jason Whitlock and Kevin Keitzman. Don't be afraid to use foul language or feel that you have to make any sense ~ just attack.

Dude, you really ought to give up your season tickets. Carl and Herm are idiots. I love barbecue, but they're destroying this team. Damn. Don't be another James Fenimore Cooper, going to the games even though Walt Whitman hates you. Everyone is stupid, just stupid.

Mecca
01-05-2008, 11:59 AM
The Chiefs record since 2000 is 65-63 you really think that is a top notch winning percentage in this decade?

Eleazar
01-05-2008, 12:03 PM
I just hope all you club level seat holders and the seat holders in the premium lower deck areas are as happy when Clark and Carl send you the $5000 Personal Seat License fee. You the vocal renewers will deserve it.ROFL

I don't think they will try for the PSLs yet, at least not until the renovations are done.

Luzap
01-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Dude, you really ought to give up your season tickets. Carl and Herm are idiots. I love barbecue, but they're destroying this team. Damn. Don't be another James Fenimore Cooper, going to the games even though Walt Whitman hates you. Everyone is stupid, just stupid.

Rainman, that's a nice touch...

Add a little literary credibility to your negatism and your power to influence increases ~ BRILLIANT !!!

Jim (Dr Doom), maybe you could find some referrences from the Grapes of Wrath about why you had to take to the road (move to California) to avoid the stress Carl Peterson has imposed upon you?

The rest of you ~ COME ON, YOU CAN DO BETTER :)

There are still tens oh thousands of ticket holders that don't think negatively like you do and still manage to enjoy this team ~ YOUR WORK IS NOT DONE !!!

luz
come on guys ~ i've got faith in you... i need my club level seats...

Rasputin
01-05-2008, 12:21 PM
I'd love to be STH, but I won't be able to afford them hopefully one day I will be. I'd love to go to every game, I am lucky to go to one game a year. Next year I plan to go to severall if I'm lucky regardless of the W/L. I would love to go so I can watch my team play and cheer and boo. I don't go to games to see Carl, I go to see in hopes that a big Chiefs play will happen and the Chiefs win a football game. Next year I want to go so I can see Brodie play behind an improved O-line if the O-line is not intact then I can boo Herm and Carl.

I hate Carl Peterson, he should have been fired years ago. I understand why people don't want to go to games while the team is sucking. I understand that for Clark to get the message (hint) to fire Carl the STH should stop going. I'll be a Chiefs fan long after Carl retires and or gets fired most likely he will retire after the 09/2010 season. That is not soon enough but I'll still love the Chiefs not for Carl Peterson but for myself.

I want to go to the games becouse I love the Chiefs and nothing Carl Peterson can do can change that. I am upset that Carl did not get fired but I am not going to get discouraged cus I've been waiting for a chance for some high draft picks and a new focus on building a championship team through the Draft, at least Herm believes in the Draft so that is a good thing. I am happy we are no longer a mediocre team, I am happy we have a young QB to build a team around, I am happy we got D Bowe in last years draft. I am exited about the 08 draft prospects and having 10 or (more) picks going into this years draft even though they are late rounders we can build upon those.

Rain Man
01-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Rainman, that's a nice touch...

Add a little literary credibility to your negatism and your power to influence increases ~ BRILLIANT !!!

Anything to help a friend.

Luzap
01-05-2008, 12:35 PM
I'd love to be STH, but I won't be able to afford them hopefully one day I will be. I'd love to go to every game, I am lucky to go to one game a year. Next year I plan to go to severall if I'm lucky regardless of the W/L. I would love to go so I can watch my team play and cheer and boo. I don't go to games to see Carl, I go to see in hopes that a big Chiefs play will happen and the Chiefs win a football game. Next year I want to go so I can see Brodie play behind an improved O-line if the O-line is not intact then I can boo Herm and Carl.

I hate Carl Peterson, he should have been fired years ago. I understand why people don't want to go to games while the team is sucking. I understand that for Clark to get the message (hint) to fire Carl the STH should stop going. I'll be a Chiefs fan long after Carl retires and or gets fired most likely he will retire after the 09/2010 season. That is not soon enough but I'll still love the Chiefs not for Carl Peterson but for myself.

I want to go to the games becouse I love the Chiefs and nothing Carl Peterson can do can change that. I am upset that Carl did not get fired but I am not going to get discouraged cus I've been waiting for a chance for some high draft picks and a new focus on building a championship team through the Draft, at least Herm believes in the Draft so that is a good thing. I am happy we are no longer a mediocre team, I am happy we have a young QB to build a team around, I am happy we got D Bowe in last years draft. I am exited about the 08 draft prospects and having 10 or (more) picks going into this years draft even though they are late rounders we can build upon those.

KC Tattoo, there are hundreds of thousands of fans that feel the same way you do. I'm going to tell you a secret even though it doesn't help my cause of getting Club Level seats...

Be very careful about thinking you hate Carl Peterson. Listening to certain personalities in the media, and many posters on this board, will give you a skewed view of reality. For these people will always find something to be negative about. The team could win the Super Bowl and two years later they'd be complaining about something else. It's just who and what they are.

All of the great things you mentioned in your post are cause for great excitement. People that live their lives with the poison of negative thinking need to reinforce each other ~ that's why they gather in places like Chiefs Planet. Don't buy into their crap and let it ruin your enjoyment of the game or the team.

Luz
man i hate to break character like that...

Hammock Parties
01-05-2008, 12:39 PM
The team could win the Super Bowl and two years later they'd be complaining about something else. It's just who and what they are.

That's ****ing garbage, Luz. I've been one of the most ardent homers on this website since late 2002, and even I have reached a breaking point. I've lost all hope in the current leadership.

1ChiefsDan
01-05-2008, 12:52 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade Luz - but I am trying to convince the wife to send in the deposit for ST. Even though I would only be able to get back for a couple of games each season - I have friends and a family in the area that would be more than happy to buy my spares.

Keep up the good work - the more that give up their tickets the better ones I can get. Unfortunately, I have only seen a couple of people on here state they have actually given up theirs.

Come on guys - put your tickets where your bitching is!

Rasputin
01-05-2008, 12:56 PM
KC Tattoo, there are hundreds of thousands of fans that feel the same way you do. I'm going to tell you a secret even though it doesn't help my cause of getting Club Level seats...

Be very careful about thinking you hate Carl Peterson. Listening to certain personalities in the media, and many posters on this board, will give you a skewed view of reality. For these people will always find something to be negative about. The team could win the Super Bowl and two years later they'd be complaining about something else. It's just who and what they are.

All of the great things you mentioned in your post are cause for great excitement. People that live their lives with the poison of negative thinking need to reinforce each other ~ that's why they gather in places like Chiefs Planet. Don't buy into their crap and let it ruin your enjoyment of the game or the team.

Luz

I have no expectations of CP or Herm even to win us a Super Bowl. What I am hoping is that with Brodie and the 08 draft class to be good in 2010 after Herm and Carl is gone then we can find a new head Coach that can coach on Game day. I like how the Bucks fired Tony Dungy then let Grueden Coach those players to the Super Bowl.. If we can get some tallent through the draft with Herm then hopefully we can fire Herm or let him go after the 09 season and get a real coach. I want to be around through this rough time so that when we finally do win a Super Bowl after Carl is gone it will be that much sweeter. In my life time I want a Super Bowl, don't want to wait for ever but I can hold on long after Carl Peterson is gone. I'm gonna die a Chiefs fan hopefully we can have multiple Super Bowls but they will come after Carl Peterson is gone. In the meen time I want to go to the games and support the players I like and cheer and boo all that goes with going to games. I want to do some serious Tale Gating something that I have sadly missed out on and regret very much not getting too. Next year I am going to tailgate nomatter how the season goes.

01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
You off my christmas list now pal!:#
Wait, I am on your list? Where is my present?

Luzap
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade Luz - but I am trying to convince the wife to send in the deposit for ST. Even though I would only be able to get back for a couple of games each season - I have friends and a family in the area that would be more than happy to buy my spares.

Keep up the good work - the more that give up their tickets the better ones I can get. Unfortunately, I have only seen a couple of people on here state they have actually given up theirs.

Come on guys - put your tickets where your bitching is!

That's cool (just keep it quiet) :)

The new ticket exchange program the Chiefs set up this year was awesome. I live in Dallas, but every game I couldn't make it to the Chiefs sold my tickets for me almost immediately (and that includes the Tennessee game).

Luz
club level is going to be awesome...

milkman
01-05-2008, 02:19 PM

I love the Chiefs.
I have been a fan since Lamar brought them to KC in KC, and the fact that they have sucked, or simply been mediocre since the 70s hasn't changed that.

Carl, Marty, Gunt, Dick, and Herman ****ing Edwards, all of whom I hold very little regard for, have done nothing to stop from watching and rooting for this team.

As for being excited about this team not being mediocre any longer, you're absolutely correct.

They've advanced to suck.

Luz

First, I don't hate Carl.
I just don't believe he has gotten the job done, and should have been shown the door years ago.

I have very little respect for him since he hasn't walked away in spite of his failure to accomplish what he set out to do.

I am not asking you, or anyone, to give up your season tickets.

But stop trying to sell me, and those of us who live in the real world, your shit.

We ain't buying it.

Luzap
01-05-2008, 02:38 PM
...First, I don't hate Carl.
I just don't believe he has gotten the job done, and should have been shown the door years ago.

I have very little respect for him since he hasn't walked away in spite of his failure to accomplish what he set out to do.

I am not asking you, or anyone, to give up your season tickets.

But stop trying to sell me, and those of us who live in the real world, your shit.

We ain't buying it.
Who's trying to sell whom?

You're the one that ALWAYS writes critical things about the team and the organization. You're so vehement that you use bad language and make fun of anyone that doesn't think negatively about Carl, etc. like you do.

If you don't get it by now, let me spell it out... I'm not trying to sell you anything ~ I don't care how you think. You rarely see me post consecutive themes around here whereas you and a number of others are like broken records.

Luz
but keep it up... i want those club level seats... :)

Nzoner
01-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Luz

And deservedly so,you sound just like one of those whiny ass,golf clapping,fans,"would you sit down,I paid good money for these seats and do not appreciate looking at your back." **Sniff Sniff**

Brock
01-05-2008, 02:52 PM
You rarely see me post consecutive themes around here whereas you and a number of others are like broken records.

That's a joke, right? Just a couple of months ago, you were here blathering about how we don't understand the process of negotiation like accomplished businessmen such as you and Carl do. There is a theme, and it's always the same: "I believe that everything the Chiefs do is great and you're all a bunch of whiners. I am perfectly content that the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since junior high school".

milkman
01-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Who's trying to sell whom?

You're the one that ALWAYS writes critical things about the team and the organization. You're so vehement that you use bad language and make fun of anyone that doesn't think negatively about Carl, etc. like you do.

Yes, a large portion of my posts are critical of the organization.

They are that way because this organization has earned the criticism, and anyone who believes otherwise is simply not realistic.

And yes, I use foul language.

I work in the public and have to maitain a certain professionaism, so using foul languge here is therapeudic for me.

But you need to pay closer attention.

I rarely ever make fun of anyone who doesn't think negatively about Carl, and even disagree with many who think that Carl is only motivated by money.

If you don't get it by now, let me spell it out... I'm not trying to sell you anything ~ I don't care how you think. You rarely see me post consecutive themes around here whereas you and a number of others are like broken records.

Luz

Are you kidding?

This is the only theme I ever see posted by you.

BigRedChief
01-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Wait, I am on your list? Where is my present?
I had it with me at the tailgate but you didn't stop by to pick it up this year.:harumph:

Logical
01-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I don't think they will try for the PSLs yet, at least not until the renovations are done.Oh I agree, it will be after the renovations are done.

Luz, dude I like you but truthfully this thread is pretty lame. I really do understand that there are many fans that go to the games for entertainment and I actually respect that. I am simply trying to say that if you want a championship it would be a good idea to sacrifice your season tickets, as it is the fans only method of sending a meaningful message.

Calcountry
01-05-2008, 07:58 PM
I cancelled my Sunday Ticket. Now, see if that helps you get a club level seat you asshat.

Extra Point
01-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Jump in line to get those overpriced tickets, Luz-er. You're still five years away from seeing any daylight. As for those who keep their tickets, that's their call. I just wouldn't want to pay good money for a bad experience. Carl will have to go away for good, along with Herm, for me to pay for seeing the Chiefs. They are charging double for what I'd want to pay, even if they were performing better than 9-7.

shaneo69
01-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Unfortunately, Luz wouldn't lower himself to ever sit in the upper deck season tickets that I gave up two years ago in section 323, row 27.

However, just wanted you to know that I used that money to buy Cardinals baseball season tickets in the bleachers at their new stadium, and guess what? World Championship the first year.

Thank you, Carl!

The Bad Guy
01-06-2008, 02:38 AM

Luz
Thank you for that infomercial Tony Little.

This team hasn't won a ****ing playoff game in 15 years and you want to blow sunshine up our ass?

I'm shocked you couldn't pay someone off with all that money you have to get club seats.

The Bad Guy
01-06-2008, 02:41 AM
You guys are doing great ~ Thanks for contributing :)

I'll bet each one of you is personally responsible for at least three people giving up their season tickets ~ GREAT JOB !!!

Luz
i'll have my club level seats yet!!!...

You seem like you would fit right in with the club levelers. You can stick your ****ing nose up at everyone just like you do on here.

It's a natural fit.

I'd take a million KCJ posts over reading one more of your drivel-based bullshit again.

The Bad Guy
01-06-2008, 02:45 AM

Who gives a rat's ass?

Enjoy the gaames.
Have fun.

The Chiefs have 4 winning season's over the last 10 years.

I'm trying to see how that classifies as "having the highest winning percentage over the last 10 years. 9-7 in 1999, 13-3 in 2003, 10-6 in 2005 and 9-7 in 2006.

What a joke.

Luzap
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM
You seem like you would fit right in with the club levelers. You can stick your ****ing nose up at everyone just like you do on here.

It's a natural fit.

I'd take a million KCJ posts over reading one more of your drivel-based bullshit again.

Wow... three consecutive posts of attack, attack, attack (and don't forget the vulgarity) :)

Are you really suggesting that you wouldn't want Club Level seats? I think that says more about you than anyone else ~ really.

Question: Do you know anyone that has season tickets? If, by chance you do, then please direct your venom at them (and get them to cancel).

Luz
thank you for your support...

Hammock Parties
01-06-2008, 11:17 AM
The Chiefs have 4 winning season's over the last 10 years.

I'm trying to see how that classifies as "having the highest winning percentage over the last 10 years. 9-7 in 1999, 13-3 in 2003, 10-6 in 2005 and 9-7 in 2006.

What a joke.

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

BigChiefFan
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks, Gretz, but reverse psychology doesn't work on those with half a brain cell. STFU already, you puppet.

Hammock Parties
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Are you really suggesting that you wouldn't want Club Level seats?.

I can confirm that I wouldn't. Nothing like going to a football game and having people tell you to sit down or be quiet.

The Bad Guy
01-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Wow... three consecutive posts of attack, attack, attack (and don't forget the vulgarity) :)

Are you really suggesting that you wouldn't want Club Level seats? I think that says more about you than anyone else ~ really.

Question: Do you know anyone that has season tickets? If, by chance you do, then please direct your venom at them (and get them to cancel).

Luz
thank you for your support...

I've sat on the club level all 7 times I've been to Arrowhead. It's a great place to watch the game, but if you want a true fan experience, that's not where to sit. It's where the big wigs sit who look at you like you have 80 heads when you actually cheer loudly.

I wouldn't do a pompous ass like you any favors, so no, I won't convince anyone to help you out with club seats.

Don't you have anymore scams to run on people, Jim Baker?

BigChiefFan
01-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Let's do something-keep calling for Carl's ousting. Carl sucks ass as a GM. There's 19 years of proof for evidence. Case closed.

Luzap
01-06-2008, 11:39 AM
I've sat on the club level all 7 times I've been to Arrowhead. It's a great place to watch the game, but if you want a true fan experience, that's not where to sit. It's where the big wigs sit who look at you like you have 80 heads when you actually cheer loudly.

I wouldn't do a pompous ass like you any favors, so no, I won't convince anyone to help you out with club seats.

Don't you have anymore scams to run on people, Jim Baker?

Oh, but you are helping. You can't help it ~ it's your nature.

Just keep bashing the Chiefs, the Front Office, Media that are supportive of the Chiefs, the Chiefs ownership, the Chiefs coaches, and any fan that is supportive of the Chiefs. (You may not personally do all these things, but you fit right in with the crowd that does) :)

The more you spread your negativity, the further my cause is advanced.

Luz
club level, here i come...

BigChiefFan
01-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Again, 19 years is ample proof that Carl sucks as a GM. Sorry, that the feeble can't see the forest through the trees, but it is what it is. WE HAVEN'T WON a PLAYOFF GAME in FOURTEEN YEARS!!!!Let alone, a SuperBowl. Great GMing-wheew-let's spend thousands of dollars on garbage.

The Bad Guy
01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Oh, but you are helping. You can't help it ~ it's your nature.

Just keep bashing the Chiefs, the Front Office, Media that are supportive of the Chiefs, the Chiefs ownership, the Chiefs coaches, and any fan that is supportive of the Chiefs. (You may not personally do all these things, but you fit right in with the crowd that does) :)

The more you spread your negativity, the further my cause is advanced.

Luz
club level, here i come...

I'm sorry I can't put a positive spin on the Chiefs.

I bash blindly following something, and then having the gaul to bring up IRREVELANT stats to try to support your theory (such as saying the Chiefs had the best winning percentage over the last decade).

The only people who care about what happened in the 1990s are VH1, the Kansas City Chiefs, and fans of the Chiefs that want so desperately to believe they really aren't a laughingstock, such as yourself.

Now why don't you do what you do best and sell me some get rich quick scheme.

Sully
01-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I've got season tickets, in the upper level. I wouldn't trade them for any lower level seat in the stadium... and I DAMN sure wouldn't trade them for Club Level.

HonestChieffan
01-06-2008, 02:53 PM
I sit 6 rows off the field and Im not giving mine up ...no way.

The game day experience at Arrowhead is world class. Good luck on your club level seats, hope you get good ones and join in the fun.

Otter
01-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry I can't put a positive spin on the Chiefs.

I bash blindly following something, and then having the gaul to bring up IRREVELANT stats to try to support your theory (such as saying the Chiefs had the best winning percentage over the last decade).

The only people who care about what happened in the 1990s are VH1, the Kansas City Chiefs, and fans of the Chiefs that want so desperately to believe they really aren't a laughingstock, such as yourself.

Now why don't you do what you do best and sell me some get rich quick scheme.

QFT

Now go make another Ghostbuster movie Rick Moranis.