PDA

View Full Version : Clemens to be called before congress

BigCatDaddy
01-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Not sure if a repost of not. It will interesting to see if he sings a different tune with perjury facing him and seeing what is happening with Bonds.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3181689

Frazod
01-05-2008, 09:08 AM
:shake:

I hate Clemens and Bonds, but seriously Congress should have better things to do.

Rasputin
01-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Guilty!!!

Third Eye
01-05-2008, 09:55 AM
:shake:

I hate Clemens and Bonds, but seriously Congress should have better things to do.
Surely war in Iraq, a failing US Dollar, etc., pale in comparison to steroids in baseball.

Valiant
01-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah.. another big waste of our tax dollars..

BWillie
01-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Yeah, this is retarded. This guy I know that goes to the gym, that EVERYBODY knows juices alot more than Clemens does. Nobody gives a sh*t though, but if a pro baseball player does it, we must create a big congressional hearing.

KcMizzou
01-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Yeah, this is retarded. This guy I know that goes to the gym, that EVERYBODY knows juices alot more than Clemens does. Nobody gives a sh*t though, but if a pro baseball player does it, we must create a big congressional hearing.LMAO

Who gives a shit about some random guy at your gym?

I don't think it's worth congress' time either, but seriously.

Coach
01-05-2008, 12:08 PM
Not only the dumbf**ks at the White House are inept and failing to do their jobs, the Congress is right behind them on those categories.

Nice to see that my f**king tax dollars is going something that'll contribute to the future of our society. Assf**kers. :shake:

Buck
08-19-2010, 04:12 PM
What a fucking retard. All he had to do is say, "Yes I used steroids, and I am sorry."

Now he is going to likely serve time.

FAX
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure what the penalty should be for lying to a bunch of liars.

FAX

blaise
08-19-2010, 04:15 PM
So, all the people were calling radio shows, and posting on message boards that Barry Bonds was only being investigated because of his race, and this wouldn't happen to a white player..I guess they'll be calling in to shows and posting that they were wrong about that.

CoMoChief
08-19-2010, 04:24 PM
retarded.

Congress doesn't need to get involved w/ sports....................ever.

easymobee
08-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Id rather my tax dollars go for this rather than something else that won't impact me.

(How about some foreign aid to a country that still is going to hate the US no matter what)

At least I can laugh in delight at Clemens next time he is on TV. Its worth my dollar.

BWillie
08-19-2010, 06:09 PM
So Roger....we have multiple witnesses that say you were at this party w/ well-known steroid users?

Roger Clemens: Nope.

Okay, well we have multiple witnesses that can attest to seeing you take PEDs?

Roger Clemens: No you don't.

Okay, well we also have multiple witnesses that confirm you spoke to them about doing PED's?

Roger Clemens: They must have misremembered.

Dude we have f*cking bloody syringes that you used to inject into your ass. Your wife even takes these damn things

Roger Clemens: Nope.

We have you on video injecting deca durabolin!

Roger Clemens: Nope that is just my doppleganger.

kstater
08-20-2010, 05:05 AM
This dumb sumbitch is actually going to take this to trial. And his lawyer actually said that "isn't his continued insistence at the risk of going to the penitentiary evidence that he didn't do it."

Bane
08-20-2010, 05:41 AM
retarded.

Congress doesn't need to get involved w/ sports....................ever.

I know baseball is a big deal because of the $$$ it generates,but these fukks can surely find plenty of other things to get involved in right? Oh yeah never mind.....
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
08-20-2010, 05:44 AM
Baseball and congress having a bore each other to death contest

KCFalcon59
08-20-2010, 06:28 AM
I'm not sure what the penalty should be for lying to a bunch of liars.

FAX

Bazinga!!!!

Bane
08-20-2010, 06:28 AM
Baseball and congress having a bore each other to death contest

Congress is just pissed at all the $$ they lost by not being the ones to deal all the PED's.
Posted via Mobile Device