PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Parker, come back, I'm different...

Simply Red
01-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Actually joking aside. We do miss you, most all of us. Please bring your knowledge back to the forum. We've had to settle with the knowledge Laz has brought :p (joking again.) We want you back! After numerous attempts (mostly by fax :p , we've landed Fire Me Boy!)

Please express what Parker meant to you as a poster and illustrate your missing him.

Sure-Oz
01-06-2008, 06:30 PM
What is parker's CP name

JimNasium
01-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Even skinbra misses Porker.

Simply Red
01-06-2008, 06:32 PM
htismaqe

Buehler445
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
What is parker's CP name

htismaqe. I'm a n00b, but I was around last offseason, and the dude knows about football. I want him back.

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Yup... I miss him. Good dude.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
I miss the Mythical "GAZ" as well..

blueballs
01-06-2008, 06:36 PM
PBJ FIRST DOWN SAMIE PBJ

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2008, 06:37 PM
I miss that guy caveman guy.

Hammock Parties
I miss Parker, too.

Simply Red
no chance of his return :(

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2008, 06:38 PM
no chance of his return :(
Now where would we be if you'd said that about me?

chop

Gaz was such a defensive minded fan that I think the Vermeil years took their toll on him and he couldn't stomach it any more.

Deberg_1990
dont forget MrBlond:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=94638

Sure-Oz
I see, sucks all these guys just disappeared or got a life

RJ
01-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I was never sure if he really knew football or was just full of s*** but by golly he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. And as far as I'm concerned, that's what really matters. This board sorely misses him, no one else here comes even close to giving the impression of football knowledge the way Parker did. And football, after all, seems to be a subject many members are interested in.

Simply Red
01-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Gaz was such a defensive minded fan that I think the Vermeil years took their toll on him and he couldn't stomach it any more.
nah, he expressed to me that he was fed up with the occassional classlessness and piling-on. I truly don't believe it was because of the team.

Simply Red
01-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Now where would we be if you'd said that about me?
I know you better ;)

doomy3
01-06-2008, 06:50 PM
yep, I definitely wish htismaqe would come back

BigMeatballDave
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I hope he comes back.

BTW, Where the hell is Beer me?

teedubya
01-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Just because FireMeboy came back, SR, doesn't mean you have "come back to CP" mojo.

Hammock Parties
01-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I know for a fact Parker has been hanging around this place. He's repped me a couple times in the last week or three. He's just not posting.

HemiEd
01-06-2008, 07:57 PM
This board sorely misses him, no one else here comes even close to giving the impression of football knowledge the way Parker did. And football, after all, seems to be a subject many members are interested in.

Yep, it would be great to see him back. I argued with him some, but hey that is what this place is for. jspchief would be another one that is missed.

dirk digler
01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Parker is around he sends me rep comments every so often. I know he lurks and for some reason he doesn't want to start posting again.

I PM'ed him about coming back a while back but he has ignored me. :harumph:

cdcox
01-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Htis!

MAQE!

Htis!

MAQE!

Htis!

MAQE!

Well, that was gay.

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Htis!

MAQE!

Htis!

MAQE!

Htis!

MAQE!

Well, that was gay.
Gesundheit

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-06-2008, 08:58 PM
We sent a few PMs back and forth about some old tech stuff.

If he's happy, more power to him. I can see why asshats like Hootie would cause him to lose desire for this place.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 08:58 PM

If he's happy, more power to him. I can see why asshats like Hootie would cause him to lose desire for this place.

I left a present for you in the other htismaqe meaning thread. :p

HolmeZz
01-06-2008, 09:00 PM
I piss marker.

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2008, 09:01 PM
I piss marker.
Like... Sharpie or what?

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I like Htis.

I like this board without him... but it was better when he was posting.

luv
01-06-2008, 09:15 PM
I like Htis.

I like this board without him... but it was better when he was posting.
Back to the blonde, huh? Can definitely tell football season is over.

milkman
01-06-2008, 09:16 PM
nah, he expressed to me that he was fed up with the occassional classlessness and piling-on. I truly don't believe it was because of the team.

Yep.

I'm sorry I'm such a classless SOB.

Oh, wait, no, I'm not, but I do miss Parker's input around here.

milkman
01-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Yep, it would be great to see him back. I argued with him some, but hey that is what this place is for. jspchief would be another one that is missed.

Yeah, jsp came to mind as well for me.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Back to the blonde, huh? Can definitely tell football season is over.Hah, yeah. RJ posted once about how he knew me by this avy. I changed it for Mizzou... always planned on going back after the Bowl game.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah, jsp came to mind as well for me.Count me in for jsp too.

RJ
01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Back to the blonde, huh? Can definitely tell football season is over.

My favorite avatar ever. Thanks for letting us know, I use "at work".

01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Didn't he lose his burst once he retired from being the local sheriff?

He was a good poster, he brought balance to the force of the Planet. he is missed.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 09:49 PM
My favorite avatar ever. Thanks for letting us know, I use "at work".I'm honored. :D

Logical
01-06-2008, 09:59 PM

I don't think any one poster could ever drive Parker away. I am somewhat convinced that all the grief he was given as moderator eventually made him feel that he was no longer appreciated around here and was not enjoying the place nearly as much. My guess is he will someday create a new username and just return so he is no long associated with having been the administrator/moderator.

I think it would be cool if he returned as some sort of redrum character.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't think any one poster could ever drive Parker away. I am somewhat convinced that all the grief he was given as moderator eventually made him feel that he was no longer appreciated around here and was not enjoying the place nearly as much. My guess is he will someday create a new username and just return so he is no long associated with having been the administrator/moderator.

I think it would be cool if he returned as some sort of redrum character.I think it probably had as much to do with the Chiefs as it did this site. Frustration on both fronts.

No biggie... he'll pop back in eventually.

Phobia
01-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Count me in for jsp too.
Jeff posted last week.

Eleazar
01-06-2008, 10:18 PM
those two were a couple of the best football posters, IMO

JBucc
01-06-2008, 10:20 PM
He's just afraid of teh foot-ball knowledge beatdown I would give him if he started posting again. He knows. I know it. We all know it.

(Have I posted this before in one of those other "Where or where is htismaqe?" threads? Seems like I have. Maybe I just thought it.)

blueballs
01-06-2008, 10:20 PM
He was
PBJ FIRST DOWN SAMIE PBJ

ChiTown
01-06-2008, 10:26 PM

Flopnuts Sr = Milkman?

Milkman Jr = Flopnuts?

Is this correct? Also, is Flopnuts your son? I'm not around enough anymore to recognize the changes. tks

milkman
01-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Flopnuts Sr = Milkman?

Milkman Jr = Flopnuts?

Is this correct? Also, is Flopnuts your son? I'm not around enough anymore to recognize the changes. tks

Confusing, ain't it?

OnTheWarpath15
01-06-2008, 10:45 PM
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a n00b who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the incredible knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

ChiTown
01-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a thesaurus, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

OUTFUGGINSTANDING!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

FAX
01-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a thesaurus, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

ROFL

FAX

01-06-2008, 10:51 PM

I think it would be cool if he returned as some sort of redrum character.
Dr. Doom hit the nail on the head. he was never the same after he got gang raped in that ''This is your last chance MEME!!, or I'm going to ban you!!!'' thread.

Once he resigned he didn't have that same powerful aura and energy about him.

He definitely knew his shit about football though, I'll give him that.

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a thesaurus, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.LMAO

Wow. That's great stuff. :clap:

milkman
01-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I nominate Warpath for post of the month!

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 10:52 PM
I nominate Warpath for post of the month!Amen.

OnTheWarpath15
01-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I nominate Warpath for post of the month!

Came with some interesting positive rep as well......

your mother's ass gets a reprieve tonight

:spock:

milkman
01-06-2008, 11:08 PM

:spock:

Huh?

KcMizzou
01-06-2008, 11:09 PM

:spock:Sounds like Redrum rep.

OnTheWarpath15
01-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Sounds like Redrum rep.

Nope.

I'll admit, I laughed.

I hadn't gotten any off-the-wall rep in a long time.....

Bowser
01-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I miss htis and jsp's football takes. The place is less without them (and throw KCWolfman in there as well, even though I know he pops in here every now and again).

jAZ
01-06-2008, 11:55 PM
He's gone?

The last 4 reps I got were all from him.

Weird.

OnTheWarpath15
01-07-2008, 12:16 AM
He's gone?

The last 4 reps I got were all from him.

Weird.

I've gotten some rep form him and we've talked a bit via PM's.

He's lurking, but I guess has no interest in diving back into the fray.

jlscorpio
01-07-2008, 12:19 AM
I enjoyed Parkers takes on music, as well as football. This place is less cool w/o him.

BigRedChief
01-07-2008, 05:53 AM
I've gotten some rep form him and we've talked a bit via PM's.

He's lurking, but I guess has no interest in diving back into the fray.
Same here.

Baby Lee
01-07-2008, 06:17 AM
He's just embarassed.
Seems he rechecked his math, and while better than bad might not necessarily equal good, it is definitely better than bad.

stumppy
01-07-2008, 06:27 AM
He's just embarassed.
Seems he rechecked his math, and while better than bad might not necessarily equal good, it is definitely better than bad.

You know it's going to be humiliating for him to come back and admit that.
It's probably the only thing keeping him away this long.:D

OnTheWarpath15
01-07-2008, 10:42 AM
He's just embarassed.

LMAO

HemiEd
01-07-2008, 11:27 AM

I just think he has the time anymore. I know at one time he was very concerned about his roofing business and the market change.

Hootie
01-07-2008, 05:26 PM
I liked THE MAQ! He was right, I was wrong...I thought the Chiefs had a legit chance at the playoffs this season, and I wanted Huard because he gave us the best chance to win.

Huard did give us the best chance to win, but we were so bad that it didn't really matter...though, I truly believe that Huard saved Croyle's career because had the Chiefs went with Croyle from day 1 EVERYONE would've been pissed off because we would've been awful and everyone would have been calling for Damon...that's fact.

By the time Brodie got the call most fans were so happy to see the change that they won't even remember Brodie didn't win a game, didn't get close to winning a game, and never really showed anything other than a strong arm.

Hopefully we can build the team around Brodie's strengths (that I have yet to see) this offseason to see if we really have something or if we need to fix it in 2009.

As for THE MAQ, I admit to you I was wrong, you were right, but that's not saying much, because I was pretty much wrong on everything this season (other than Priest Holmes, he turned out to be a fraud, even with those 20+ carries I thought would never happen...)

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2008, 05:33 PM
By the time Brodie got the call most fans were so happy to see the change that they won't even remember Brodie didn't win a game, didn't get close to winning a game, and never really showed anything other than a strong arm.
\
I'm not one to routinely bag on people, but DAMN Hootie... your and idiot.

Brodie shows MUCH more accuracy than Huard and showed more presence in the pocket than Huard has EVER. Let's not forget that Huard curls into the fetal position if someone sniffs his jersey.

Is it coincidence that the line played better (remember what we've learned, children -- better than bad isn't necessarily good... it's just better) when Croyle played? IIRC, sacks were down significantly when Croyle lined up under center.

Discuss Thrower
01-07-2008, 05:44 PM

Money. Absolute MONEYSHOT of a post.

beach tribe
01-07-2008, 05:45 PM
I'd like to apollogize to him for being such a homer at the beginning of the season.
He obviously Knew the truth long before I was ready to see it.
I don't blame him for getting away from the whole thing, but I wish he was still around.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
Got lazy. I'll not acknowledge the thought put into this post until you use some creativity on the aforementioned sentence.

:harumph:

beach tribe
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I liked THE MAQ! He was right, I was wrong...I thought the Chiefs had a legit chance at the playoffs this season, and I wanted Huard because he gave us the best chance to win.

Huard did give us the best chance to win, but we were so bad that it didn't really matter...though, I truly believe that Huard saved Croyle's career because had the Chiefs went with Croyle from day 1 EVERYONE would've been pissed off because we would've been awful and everyone would have been calling for Damon...that's fact.

Hopefully we can build the team around Brodie's strengths (that I have yet to see) this offseason to see if we really have something or if we need to fix it in 2009.

As for THE MAQ, I admit to you I was wrong, you were right, but that's not saying much, because I was pretty much wrong on everything this season (other than Priest Holmes, he turned out to be a fraud, even with those 20+ carries I thought would never happen...)
Hootie your easy enough to hate already. Having to look at your sig makes you the Queer checking guys out at the Club :shake: Nasty.

OnTheWarpath15
01-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Got lazy. I'll not acknowledge the thought put into this post until you use some creativity on the aforementioned sentence.

:harumph:

Damn.

Thought I'd leave a little of the original monologue.

Hmmmm......

How 'bout this:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a n00b who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the incredible knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Damn.

Thought I'd leave a little of the original monologue.

Hmmmm......

How 'bout this:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a n00b who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the incredible knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
Acceptable. Rep on its way.

"harumph" rescinded.

SBK
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm confident that when I disappear I will not be missed.

Fire Me Boy!
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm confident that when I disappear I will not be missed.
Who are you?

SBK
01-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Who are you?

My point exactly. :)

booger
01-10-2008, 12:36 AM
I fear talking about the hawkeyes is the only way it can be done.

As a cyclone fan I absolutly refuse that even for Hootysmaqueorhoweveryasayit(that's an aweful bad comparrison of posters but hootysmaque just is too funny not to post please don't tar and feather me parker!)

OnTheWarpath15
04-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Weird.

I just got rep for post 48 over a year after the fact.

Cool.

Buehler445
04-19-2009, 06:24 PM
It was a damn good post.

DeezNutz
04-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Weird.

I just got rep for post 48 over a year after the fact.

Cool.

Good thing I countered that with some neg. rep.

BigRedChief
04-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a n00b who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the incredible knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
OMG How did I miss that. Classic :clap:

OnTheWarpath15
04-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Good thing I countered that with some neg. rep.

LMAO

Buehler445
08-26-2009, 10:17 PM

BUMP.... For football season. This is one of the most epic posts....ever.

And in truth, Parker does need to come back. There is a lot of good discussion, and I'm sure many would appreciate his contributions.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 10:21 PM
BUMP.... For football season. This is one of the most epic posts....ever.

And in truth, Parker does need to come back. There is a lot of good discussion, and I'm sure many would appreciate his contributions.

My God That was a classic!

BigMeatballDave
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Son, we live in a world that has idiotic message board posts, and those posts have to be guarded by men with facts and stats. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Hootie? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for htismaqe, and you curse the Chiefs. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That htismaqe's leaving, while tragic, probably saved him from a nervous breakdown. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you from a nervous breakdown. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like your and idiot, moran, pie. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent talking football. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a n00b who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the incredible knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and create a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.:clap: All kinds of Awesomeness in there...:thumb:

KcMizzou
08-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

rad
08-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Man, how'd I miss that? It's T-shirt worthy. I think I also got a semi.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 10:42 PM

Should be like on the main banner for the website or something?

That is a HOF classic post!

Buehler445
08-26-2009, 10:54 PM

In the original post, he also included the pic of Nicholson. Epic.

Reerun_KC
08-26-2009, 10:57 PM
In the original post, he also included the pic of Nicholson. Epic.

We need a HOF for some of these threads... Lock the thread down but put them in a hall of classics or something...

Bugeater
08-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hn-enjcgV1o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
I'll see your Player, and raise you some J Geils Band.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RxPXrOr2SM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RxPXrOr2SM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Inspector
08-27-2009, 07:43 AM

Yep, always enjoyed Gaz's "quarterback killing bone crushing" defense takes. I thinkt he demise of our defense sent him into a permanent depression.

Parker still comes around. Just not as often.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Parker is over at WPI.

dirk digler
08-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Where did Parker go btw again? Did someone piss him off again

dirk digler
08-27-2009, 07:50 AM
Parker is over at WPI.

Seriously?

Skip Towne
08-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Parker is over at WPI.

I'm not even going over there to check. I don't want to take another shower.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Seriously?

He sends me private messages.

dirk digler
08-27-2009, 08:15 AM
He sends me private messages.

So why did he leave again?

Infidel Goat
08-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Come back, Parker!

http://sharetv.org/images/parker_lewis_cant_lose-show.jpg

Buehler445
12-21-2018, 10:07 PM

This movie was on today and it reminded me of the best post in the history of the site.

Tornado
12-21-2018, 10:19 PM
Thanks for running off simply red you stupid ass mods

Titty Meat
12-22-2018, 12:51 AM
Isnt Parker back? SR will be back. Calm down everyone it's not that serious

pugsnotdrugs19
12-22-2018, 12:51 AM
We miss you SR! Thank you!

scho63
12-22-2018, 01:19 AM
http://www.contactmusic.com/images/feature-images/simply-red-big-love-album-cover-636-380.jpg

Imon Yourside
12-22-2018, 01:35 AM
Sharknado!

Titty Meat
12-22-2018, 01:40 AM
We miss you SR! Thank you!

That was really sweet of you!

Naptown Chief
12-22-2018, 02:29 AM
That was really sweet of you!

You seem nice too

OnTheWarpath15
12-22-2018, 05:36 AM
This movie was on today and it reminded me of the best post in the history of the site.

Can't believe that was almost 11 years ago.

TimeForWasp
12-22-2018, 07:05 AM
What in the actual fuck is going on???

BigRedChief
12-22-2018, 08:47 AM
Actually joking aside. We do miss you, most all of us. Please bring your knowledge back to the forum. We've had to settle with the knowledge Laz has brought :p (joking again.) We want you back! After numerous attempts (mostly by fax :p , we've landed Fire Me Boy!)

Please express what Parker meant to you as a poster and illustrate your missing him.You seem nice. Now, in Dec. 2018 why don't you come back?

TLO
12-22-2018, 08:51 AM
What in the actual **** is going on???

I'm also quite confused.

Reerun_KC
12-22-2018, 09:10 AM

The dark ages seem so like forever ago.

SAUTO
12-22-2018, 01:49 PM
Wow. What a post!

Buehler445
12-22-2018, 05:14 PM

Right? When the hell did I go off and get old.