PDA

View Full Version : GRETZ: Why Can't He Do It Again?

C-Mac
01-09-2008, 10:57 AM
GRETZ: Why Can't He Do It Again? (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/01/09/gretz_why_cant_he_do_it_again/)
Jan 09, 2008, 9:01:14 AM by Bob Gretz - FAQ

Kansas City’s favorite punching bag has been taking a lot of shots in the last month.

Many of those punches were delivered for legitimate reasons, given the team’s 4-12 record and Carl Peterson’s position as the leader of the franchise. There’s no hiding from the fact that a horrible season, on top of a recent history of mediocre teams and no recent victories in the playoffs, brings out the detractors. And, well it should. Peterson deserves to be skewered for the position the Chiefs find themselves in right now. A lot of his decisions and non-decisions have led to this point.

And that brings us to another point, one that has gotten scant attention:

If Carl Peterson built the Chiefs into a good football team once before, why can’t he do it again?

He can. The pieces are already in place to get this turnaround completed. In many ways it began two years ago with the hiring of Herm Edwards and the promotion of Bill Kuharich to the top spot in the personnel department. The trio of Denny Thum-Edwards-Kuharich is the strongest triumvirate the Chiefs have had in the front office since the days of Marty Schottenheimer and the late Mark Hatley. Their ability to work within the NFL’s system, while evaluating talent and then developing those players provides hope to any fan of the franchise. They have already brought in two productive draft classes and created a stable situation with the salary cap.

Peterson is the lightning rod for the franchise, but as he has said for many years, he does not operate in a vacuum. He has always viewed his job on the football end as hiring a good head coach and then giving that man the necessary elements to be successful. He is the ultimate authority, but decisions around Arrowhead have always been collective affairs. Because he carries all those titles, the blame generally falls on him. So be it. He’s a big boy. He can handle it.

Chiefs fans know 2007 was a bad season. But those who think it the worst in team history are ignorant of the team’s history. Things were much worse in the late 1980s.

Let’s remember what Peterson took over when he was named the head of the franchise in December of 1988. The team had made the playoffs just one time in the previous 17 seasons and enjoyed just four winning seasons between 1972 and 1988. The decade of the 1980s had produced one visit to the post-season and two seasons with winning records. There were only a handful of talented players in the house at the time Peterson was put in charge: a good secondary with Deron Cherry-Lloyd Burruss-Kevin Ross-Albert Lewis, a young Neil Smith at defensive end, left tackle John Alt and Christian Okoye at running back.

Through some good early drafts (Derrick Thomas, Todd McNair, Tim Grunhard and Dave Szott), the NFL’s version of free agency at the time, Plan B (Dan Saleaumua) and development from within (Okoye, Smith, linebacker Chris Martin and others) the Chiefs were a Nick Lowery field goal away from making the playoffs in 1989 and another Lowery miss away from winning a game in the 1990 playoffs at Miami. That post-season trip in 1990 began a streak where the Chiefs made the playoffs seven out of eight years. All that came just two years after Peterson took over.

That’s what he helped create the first time. This time, the situation isn’t nearly as dire. There’s no reason it can’t be done again.

There are those that think Carl Peterson has stayed too long, is too old and no longer has the chops to get things done.

Don’t bet on it. Right now Peterson knows this: what he helped create at Arrowhead in the last 18 years no longer matters. His legacy will be highlighted by what direction this franchise takes in the next two or three years.

Besides, what would Kansas City do without its favorite punching bag?

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Wow Gretz sucks the cock

SLAG
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Gretz Dosent get it.. WE DONT CARE ABOUT PLAYOFF APPEARANCES... WE WANT SUPER BOWL RINGS

el borracho
01-09-2008, 11:08 AM
GRETZ: Why Can't He Do It Again? (http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/01/09/gretz_why_cant_he_do_it_again/)
Jan 09, 2008, 9:01:14 AM by Bob Gretz - FAQ

If Carl Peterson built the Chiefs into a good football team once before, why can’t he do it again?
http://espn.go.com/media/nfl/2006/0109/photo/a_edwards_195.jpg

FloridaMan88
01-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Besides, what would Kansas City do without its favorite punching bag?

Maybe finally win a playoff game? That would be a good start

hawkchief
01-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Wow Gretz sucks the cock

I wish somebody that can do it would just make a smiley showing Gretz perfoming his duties on Carl. That would save a whole lot of typing for everyone.

FloridaMan88
01-09-2008, 11:11 AM

This is what Bob Gretz's face usually looks like when he is at home under Dictator Carl's desk

ChiTown
01-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Do what again?

He built this Franchise into a dick tease. He's good at that, but I think we're (the fans) ready for a contender that can actually GET to the Super Bowl, not just talk about it.

siberian khatru
01-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Carl in the 1990s brought us playoff appearances -- but few playoff wins: 3, and 2 of those were in one postseason with Joe Montana at QB.

Carl hasn't fielded a consistent regular-season winner since Marty left a decade ago.

We're spinning our wheels here. The best Gretz can offer is to tell us that Carl could return us to the 1990s, and then we get to hope that somehow our luck in the postseason will finally change for the better.

Look, the guy's been here 19 years. NINETEEN YEARS. It's not like this is 1995 and we're all bummed out over losing to the Colts and want to toss Carl over the side without giving him another fair shot. He's had more time than probably anyone in professional sports to deliver a championship -- hell, a Super Bowl APPEARANCE -- and he's FAILED. Time and time and time again. For two decades.

For the last 10 years, he hasn't even been able to field a consistent regular-season winner and playoff contender. TEN YEARS. Not two or three, but TEN.

This idea that we need to be patient is absolute bullshit.

ChiTown
01-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Chew on this one, Gretz, you asswipe:

Since CP took over the Chiefs, every fuggin team in the AFC West (including former AFC West Seattle Seahags) have been to at least 1 GAWDAMN Super Bowl...................except the Chiefs.

**** you, Gretz, and **** off Carl.

kc rush
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Carl is to blame...

But not really because he doesn't operate in a vacuum...

Actually Carl is great, he brought us teams that got to the playoffs.

Got to love a Gretz column.

Dayze
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
He can do it again; ...just let him do it somewhere else.

Mr. Laz
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Wow Gretz sucks the cock
QFT

"hey ... let's give Carl another 18 years!!"/Gretz

just wait until Carl leaves ...... Gretz will turn on him like a pitbull at a daycare.

the Talking Can
01-09-2008, 11:21 AM
jesusH christ

MAKE IT STOP

STOP THE INSANITY

he's failed for 14 years.....WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU REQUIRE??????????

this franchise....

the Talking Can
01-09-2008, 11:22 AM
have some damn self respect, Gretz...

Eleazar
01-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Carl rebuilt the team within about 5 years. He did NOTHING since then. He had 5 successful years out of 20, then hit a wall, and he's done nothing in 10 years. Why is he still employed?

It's more clear every season that Marty also had a lot to do with what Carl gives himself credit for.

ChiTown
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
The Model T was a damn good car in the early 1900's. Before that, cars were just shit. Why can't the Model T make a comeback and do it again?

Brock
01-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Why can't he do what again? Fail to make it to a super bowl for another 18 years? I don't doubt it for a second.

milkman
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
just wait until Carl leaves ...... Gretz will turn on him like a pitbull at a daycare.

How will we know?

Once Carl leaves, his personal ball polisher will be out of a job.

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Jack Harry would be out of a job without Carl Peterson, he rants on every sportscast about him

siberian khatru
01-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Carl rebuilt the team within about 5 years. He did NOTHING since then.

Exactly. Whether or not Carl ever said he had a "five-year plan," the truth is his team peaked in its fifth year under him -- as do many teams with new leadership. Most SB teams got there within 5 years of getting a new coach. 1993 was Carl's high point.

Since then he's built three teams that had the best record in the AFC -- and failed to win even one playoff game.

Carl's had his chance, multiple times. He has a long track record, under different league rules (FA and whatnot), with four different coaches and a bunch of different players and team philosophies. There is ample empirical evidence against him. Nobody else to my knowledge has been given this much time to not deliver the ultimate prize.

bkkcoh
01-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Jack Harry would be out of a job without Carl Peterson, he rants on every sportscast about him

Jack Harry must not have any pull at all in the KC area any more. If he did, CP would be moved out of KC. I am sure it would be nice to have JH out of the KC media.

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Jack Harry must not have any pull at all in the KC area any more. If he did, CP would be moved out of KC. I am sure it would be nice to have JH out of the KC media.
His rants crack my ass up, and he probably isnt seen as more than a bantering old geisor. He is buds with Nick Athan though, that has to have pull, like a free magazine subscription!!

bkkcoh
01-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Wasn't it Superfan way back when that finally was able to get Jack Steadman out of the Chiefs front office and over to World's of Fun?

We need him to make another appearance to get rid of CP...

Frazod
01-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Why can't he do what again? Fail to make it to a super bowl for another 18 years? I don't doubt it for a second.

No shit. We still failed in the 90s, but made more noise doing it.

Blob talks about returning to Carl's glory days like we won multiple Super Bowls then. NEWS FLASH, DICKHEAD - THIS ISN'T DALLAS. 4321

Eleazar
01-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Jack Harry would be out of a job without Carl Peterson

Just another benefit of ridding ourselves of the Carl infestation

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Just another benefit of ridding ourselves of the Carl infestation
I enjoy randomly watching 38 the spot or his sunday night broadcast in nbc bitching, and the emails he can't read correctly are hilarious. He has the coolest sweaters though ROFL

R&GHomer
01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't get pissed off easy, but what a ****ing tool. ****ing retard thinks he can persuade us into thinking Carl is anything other than a failure. True Peterson got us to mediocre, but that isn't good enough ass hat. WE WANT "no.. we deserve" A ****ING SUPERBOWL. I don't care how bad the Chiefs were in the 80's... who's fault is that? Hate to say it but it falls on the Hunts, they started getting serious again when they stopped making money. There is no reason in todays NFL to field a lousy team. None... zero. It ultimately falls on the ownership, if it's not working fire there ass and find someone that can get it done. I've lost my patience with this shit. I'll allways be a chiefs fan, but I'm not spending one more dime until they field a team worthy of being called the Chiefs.

Mr. Laz
01-09-2008, 11:53 AM
if you HAD to deal with Carl Peterson, as part of your job, you would probably go a little insane and be pretty pissed off too.

i'm just sayin' :shrug:

HemiEd
01-09-2008, 11:55 AM

Yep, that is the detraction from doing it again.

ZepSinger
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
He called Peterson a punching bag. Methinks Gretz has been playing ChiefsPlanet Therapy... :)

Z

Fat Elvis
01-09-2008, 12:04 PM
If Gretz is asking, "Why can't he do it again?"

I will ask, "Why can't he do it now?"

ChiTown
01-09-2008, 12:07 PM

:clap:

Pitt Gorilla
01-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Wow, he just doesn't get it. SUPER BOWL.

Skip Towne
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Carl just needs a little more time you ingrates!

Braincase
01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Do what again?

He built this Franchise into a dick tease. He's good at that, but I think we're (the fans) ready for a contender that can actually GET to the Super Bowl, not just talk about it.

QFT

Mr. Arrowhead
01-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Somebody tell me Gretz was kidding on this article

Saleenman607
01-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Waiting for some Luz logic......what, exactly, has Peterson accomplished lately?

el borracho
01-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Is there any reason at all to think that Carl can build a winning team? Without a legit head coach, Peterson is very average and, by the way, Herm's head coaching record is 52-60. I don't believe the Chiefs have any chance of success in 2008.

Carl with Marty: 101-58
Carl without Marty: 73-71

Carl with Marty: 10 playoff appearances; 3-7 postseason record, 1 AFC title game
Carl without Marty: 2 playoff appearances; 0-2 postseason record

bkkcoh
01-09-2008, 12:25 PM

In order to do it again, you have do it the first time. I beg to differ that he has been able to do it initially!!!!!!!!

:banghead:

ChiTown
01-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Is there any reason at all to think that Carl can build a winning team? Without a legit head coach, Peterson is very average and, by the way, Herm's head coaching record is 52-60. I don't believe the Chiefs have any chance of success in 2008.

Carl with Marty: 10 playoff appearances; 3-7 postseason record, 1 AFC title game

Great stats and they are hard to argue. The real "genius" at Arrowhead in the 90's, imo, was Marty. He was a quality coach, with a quality system that could put a winner on the field. His problem, was that he didn't have the ability to make it happen in playoff time (still doesn't).

Carl's "genius" was initially hiring the right guy and being the best damn used car salesman KC has EVER seen.

HonestChieffan
01-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Since Carl is not leaving, I gotta drink the koolaide. But Gretz still sucks monkeyballs.

Kerberos
01-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Gretz can spin this anyway he wants it but without a LAMAR HUNT TROPHY the last 18 years have been a bust for the fans.

Carl filled the stadium for 18 years so in that part of his job he looks like a genius.

The football side of things he just didn't get it done. It's time for someone else to get a chance.

MahiMike
01-09-2008, 12:47 PM
"What have you done"

Meet

"For me Lately?"

Brock
01-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Articles like this make my dream of club level seats harder to achieve. /gullible fool

ChiTown
01-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Articles like this make my dream of club level seats harder to achieve. /gullible fool

ROFL

siberian khatru
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
"What have you done"

Meet

"For me Lately?"

Lately? :)

Hell, take your pick: 10 years, 14 years, 19 years ...

They've had back-to-back winning seasons only once since 1996-97.

Calcountry
01-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Why can't he do what again? Fail to make it to a super bowl for another 18 years? I don't doubt it for a second.You are just ignorant of the teams history.

Calcountry
01-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Gretz is wrong, our favoraite punching bag is no longer Carl, it is him.

HemiEd
01-09-2008, 01:02 PM

BINGO! Herm is a retart!

Chiefmanwillcatch
01-09-2008, 01:03 PM
He sounds like he's on Carl's payroll.

That is a buddy buddy system if i ever saw one.

KC Chiefs and the Fox are corrupt.

noa
01-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Absolutely ridiculous. Gretz's response to the angry fan earlier this week is that he HAS been criticizing King Carl. Then he writes this crap.

Eleazar
01-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh gee, if only we can get back to the glory days of winning 9 games and failing in the playoffs. Great day in the morning I can't wait.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-09-2008, 01:10 PM
If Carl Peterson had a head coach with Carl's record. He would have fired him. No ifs ands or buts. Peterson is tied to his coaching choices, just as a head coach is tied to his QB choices.

So Mr Gretz, how can Carl Peterson with any amount of self respect, not fire himself?

King_Chief_Fan
01-09-2008, 01:10 PM
what has he done and do we want him to do that again?

kc rush
01-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Clark is in danger of becoming the punching bag if 2008 is anything less than spectacular.

Skip Towne
01-09-2008, 01:21 PM
You'll never get there. You don't know how to read people.

FAX
01-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Unfortunately, the handwriting is on the wall and there is no good time phone number. Carl is here to stay. It's a fact, Jack. The issue is concluded. That's all there is. Fini. Complete. Kaput. Over. Concluded. El Done-o. Settled. Defunct. Zapped, Terminated, and Shot in the Brain.

Given that, my only hope is that they can load up this team with solid, young players Herm can find a way to use. I have no expectations for wins. At this point, I merely want to see the young players improve so that someday, in the far, distant, misty future, we might find our way into the post-season with a competitive, young but experienced team.

FAX

Skip Towne
01-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately, the handwriting is on the wall and there is no good time phone number. Carl is here to stay. It's a fact, Jack. The issue is concluded. That's all there is. Fini. Complete. Kaput. Over. Concluded. El Done-o. Settled. Defunct. Zapped, Terminated, and Shot in the Brain.

Given that, my only hope is that they can load up this team with solid, young players Herm can find a way to use. I have no expectations for wins. At this point, I merely want to see the young players improve so that someday, in the far, distant, misty future, we might find our way into the post-season with a competitive, young but experienced team.

FAX
Defunct? Carl just needs more time to make us funct.

Iowanian
01-09-2008, 01:37 PM
IN almost 20 years, Carl Peterson has failed to bring a championship team to Kansas City. I'd prefer he NOT build another 9-7-everyyear- team...

Get someone NEW.

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 01:39 PM
The Royals brought in new blood, why can't clark man up and get someone new? Are we ever going to hear from our new owner?

InChiefsHeaven
01-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Holy smokes. I have come to the conclusion that Gretz is not a tool of Carl, he is just a clueless moron!! He's like a politician...totally out of step with the people, and with reality.

I may have to write him an email...I've never done that before but this is so beyond the pail.

Why can't Carl do it again? He has never DONE it, you dolt!@! His effectiveness was over in 1997...and Marty probably had more to do with his success...

Chief Henry
01-09-2008, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=bkkcoh]Wasn't it Superfan way back when that finally was able to get Jack Steadman out of the Chiefs front office and over to World's of Fun?

[QUOTE]

Ed Beeler....aka "Superfan"

His closing line was:

"In the department store of life, sports is just the toy dept"

I really liked him. Then i think Conrad Dobbler took over for
Ed Beeler.

Dear Carl Peterson,

Thanks for your accomplishments in KC. Now, please have the courage to give up the reigns of the KC Chiefs to another man. You've tried to bring KC a superbowl. We know you did your best. You were given four attempts to accomplish this task. Those attempts covered almost 20 years. You had the Marty era, you had the Gunther era, you had the DV era, and you had the Herm era. The closest you came was when Joe Montana was our QB. Joe is now so old, he's almost cashing his Social Security Checks !!! I would think that a man of your stature. A man with so much PRIDE would humbly throw in the towel and say "No Mas" "No Mas". Its hard to imagine any Executive wanting to go to meetings with other Executives in the same profession and being the whipping boy of everyone in the room. Why do you put yourself through such humiliation every year by attending the NFL meetings, when you know EVERY Executive in the room is just LTAO at you ? I would think that would be very embarrising. That would get really old. It would for me.

As owner of the KC Chiefs, I want to thank you for your hardwork and
your dogged dedication to our organization. Nearly 20 years ago my father handed the reigns of our team over to you. Now STFD and STFU.

Sincerely,

Clark Hunt, OWNER of the KC Chiefs

el borracho
01-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Why can't Carl do it again? He has never DONE it, you dolt!@! His effectiveness was over in 1997...and Marty probably had more to do with his success...
There is no "probably" about it:

If you do write a letter, please ask Gretz to respond to this fact.

Chiefnj2
01-09-2008, 01:56 PM
"The trio of Denny Thum-Edwards-Kuharich is the strongest triumvirate the Chiefs have had in the front office since the days of Marty Schottenheimer and the late Mark Hatley. Their ability to work within the NFL’s system, while evaluating talent and then developing those players provides hope to any fan of the franchise. They have already brought in two productive draft classes .."

All that great evaluation and talent led to 9 straight losses to end the season and the firing of just about everyone on the offensive staff.

kcxiv
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Gretz Dosent get it.. WE DONT CARE ABOUT PLAYOFF APPEARANCES... WE WANT SUPER BOWL RINGS
Gretz does get it, but he gets paid to not get it.

siberian khatru
01-09-2008, 02:07 PM

Minor quibble -- it was 7 playoff APPEARANCES (i.e., seasons), 10 playoff games (and the infamous 3-7 record).

Still good stuff! :thumb:

Sure-Oz
01-09-2008, 02:08 PM
I wish i got paid to be a dumbass like Gretz

bkkcoh
01-09-2008, 02:09 PM
I wish i got paid to be a dumbass like Gretz

Don't you........................... :p

FAX
01-09-2008, 02:11 PM
"The trio of Denny Thum-Edwards-Kuharich is the strongest triumvirate the Chiefs have had in the front office since the days of Marty Schottenheimer and the late Mark Hatley. Their ability to work within the NFL’s system, while evaluating talent and then developing those players provides hope to any fan of the franchise. They have already brought in two productive draft classes .."

All that great evaluation and talent led to 9 straight losses to end the season and the firing of just about everyone on the offensive staff.

Aren't these the same guys who brought you Drummond, Turley, Terry, and what's his name?

FAX

Chiefmanwillcatch
01-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Gretz does get it, but he gets paid to not get it.

Probably more scandalous than that if you investigated it.

Pro-Propaganda specialist?

el borracho
01-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Minor quibble -- it was 7 playoff APPEARANCES (i.e., seasons), 10 playoff games (and the infamous 3-7 record).

Still good stuff! :thumb:
Ah, you are correct. Doesn't necessarily alter the argument but, yes, the Chiefs made the playoffs only 7 times in Marty's 10 years and only 2 times in the 9 years since Marty.

As percentages:
Marty (as a Chief) made the playoffs 70% of the time
Carl (without Marty) makes the playoffs only 22% of the time

el borracho
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Aren't these the same guys who brought you Drummond, Turley, Terry, and what's his name?

FAX
I'm still trying to understand how anyone could have invited Turley back in 2007. He should have been cut before the 2006 season ended.

stonedstooge
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Turley was part of the famous master plan that makes this team younger. Just like Edwards, Drummond and all the other over the hill gang brought in. No disrespect to Edwards. He was a hell of a player in his time but time catches up to all of us. I can't do it three times in a row like I used to be able to. Father time took it away from me just like the skills on the football field began to falter for many of the players.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2008, 03:27 PM
A+

cdcox
01-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Gretz it obviously a mole inside the Chiefs organization. No person could possibly be clueless enough to write such an article. He's working to sitr up anger in the fan base and bring down the Carl regiem from the inside. Godspeed in your mission, Gretz.

01-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Bob hasn't been paying attention at all.

Do WHAT again? one and done in the playoffs year after year?

ChiefsCountry
01-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Really Carl didnt build those teams of the early 90's. Majority of the talent was in place, he added DT, Szott and Grunny through the draft and signed Salameua. The rest was here already.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Answer: Because Marty is effing GONE!

doomy3
01-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Wow, Gretz is and idiot.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Gretz is a moron. They make it sound like the "triumvirate" of Carl-Marty-Hatley actually did something beyond drafting Derrick Thomas in the first round in 1989.

I'd be impressed with this "triumvirate" if they would have actually picked players during those years that they passed on:

1989: Derrick Thomas (Yeah! Hit #1)
1990: Emmitt Smith
1991: Ted Washington
1992: Robert Porcher
1993: Dana Stubblefield (Joe Montana trade)
1994: Derrick Alexander
1995: Craig Newsome
1996: Amani Toomer
1997: Yeah!! A hit! (TG)
1998: Flozell Adams
1999: Javon Kearse (Antoine Winfield/Pat Kearney)
2000: Keith Bullock
2001: Trent Green (worked out. Yay! 3 in 13 years)
2002: Dwight Freeney
2003: Larry Johnson (Yay! 4 in 15 years!)
2004: Bob Sanders
2005: Lofa Tatupu

ALL of these guys were drafted shortly after the Chiefs made their first round pick (within 5 or so) with the exception of the current Chiefs and Bob Sanders, who was taken AFTER Junior Siavii and Tatupu, who was a second round choice.

IF the Chiefs draft record LOOKED like this, then maybe there would have been a championship or two along the way.

Carl and his buddies S.U.C.K.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Can someone please turn this lump of spermaceti into some lamp oil.

BigChiefFan
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Who really cares about a good football team? I want a SUPERBOWL TROPHY, you lame-ass, make excuses for everything, 20 years later, prima-donna, pricks. My goodness, I've never seen so much excuse making in all my life. You suck as a top-notch organization-now get over it already. FOURTEEN YEARS WITHOUT ONE SINGLE PLAYOFF VICTORY-it's over. The fans can see how pathetic Carl and his tasteless cronies have become. They can shove their Arrowhead sideways.

Rain Man
01-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Is there a way that I can put Gretz's articles on ignore without ignoring the people who post them? This guy has no credibility whatsoever any more.

louie aguiar
01-09-2008, 11:52 PM
How can Gretz sleep at night with Carl's d*** so far up his a**?

FAX
01-09-2008, 11:52 PM
Mr. Simplex3 assures me that CPGretzie is on the way.

FAX