PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you play to much warcrack

CrazyPhuD
01-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Thank god I've never played this game...the only way I believe he has a girlfriend is if her name is rosie. What a retard. ROFL

WoW fan makes permanent statement

Gives right buttock for an imaginary horse

By Nick Farrell: Wednesday, 09 January 2008, 9:37 AM

A WORLD of Warcraft player has tattooed the name of his guild onto his right buttock in a bid to raise 'money' for a 'flying steed'.

The bloke, who goes by the handle of Ghosti, found himself short of enough virtual gold for an epic flying mount. He went to his guild which is called Garithos and offered that if people paid him enough virtual gold he would tattoo the poetic phrase “Garithos.com Swallow or its going in your eye” on his backside.

He didn't expect to be enough takers, but as is the way of the internet, the guild called his bluff raised enough cash.

Despite the fact that his girlfriend, his girlfriend's mum and indeed he himself thought the whole thing was the 'fecking stupidest thing he had done', he went ahead with it.

To prove that he had done it, he made a NSW YouTube documentary of the whole thing.

The story has been picked up by the news blogs. Some of the Garithos guild are not too happy about this. They have been claiming that the real world have not treated Ghosti's act with the respect it deserves.

“They just don't understand the whole social thing,” one gamer moaned.

Might be a bit difficult to explain the meaning of your tattoo to your grandchildren. “Oh it was this silly online game that we all played and they were arranged in clubs. Well you will have to ask your Mother about the 'in your face' comment.” µ

link with the youtube vid...NSFW....

http://borkweb.com/story/wtb-epic-flying-mount-for-1-butt-tattoo

kcxiv
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
pfft, some guy did the tattoo of his build back in the EQ days on my server.

el borracho
01-09-2008, 05:47 PM
What is "< 3"

ClevelandBronco
01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
What is "< 3"

It's a heart rotated 90 degrees clockwise. "<3"

el borracho
01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
It's a heart rotated 90 degrees clockwise. "<3"
Thanks. Hey! Since you are here perhaps you'd like to tell us what's going on with the Broncos. How does everyone feel about your new DC? How does everyone feel about Shanahan? What does eveyone think about Cutler so far?

Hammock Parties
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
pfft, some guy did the tattoo of his build back in the EQ days on my server.

man, i was one of the biggest evercrack whore for the longest of times. i still get cravings to this day, but realize it took up way too ****ing much of my time.

what server where you on?

xbarretx
01-09-2008, 09:31 PM
alright lets do this...............LEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LkCNJRfSZBU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LkCNJRfSZBU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Valiant
01-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Wow it is not that hard to get gold in warcraft.. ****ign idiot..

Eleazar
01-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Wow it is not that hard to get gold in warcraft.. ****ign idiot..

No kidding... if it's like other games you could get however much you wanted for just a hundred or two.

kcxiv
01-10-2008, 12:05 AM
man, i was one of the biggest evercrack whore for the longest of times. i still get cravings to this day, but realize it took up way too ****ing much of my time.

what server where you on?
Bertox. Dragon Council 75 necro 1400 aa's so yeah i had it bad. haha

ClevelandBronco
01-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks. Hey! Since you are here perhaps you'd like to tell us what's going on with the Broncos. How does everyone feel about your new DC?

I don't think they have one and I don't think I missed an announcement.

Most people were optimisic about the last one and we all know how that worked out.

How does everyone feel about Shanahan?

He's the coach for as long as he wants to be. Pat Bowlen's opinion is the only one that matters.

I think most folks are catching on that Gary Kubiak was a bigger part of the picture than many of us realized before he left.

What does eveyone think about Cutler so far?

Now there you'll get some interesting discussion, but there no way he doesn't play at least 2-3 more seasons, IMO. I'm not looking for a John Elway. If he ends up being a Phil Simms, that'll be fine with me.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
01-10-2008, 06:32 AM
I thought maybe he cut off his hand or something. This is nothing - people have been tatooing stupid shit on their bodies for centuries....