PDA

View Full Version : OMG....I'm ready to get out of Iraq!

Red Dawg
01-14-2008, 10:59 AM
Been a long time since I've looked at the planet. The season was going so bad I didn't bother posting. I'm almost happy I didn't have to watch any of it. I did however take great pride in Mizzou. I only got to watch the Cotton Bowl but checked in on them more than the Chiefs.

I'm stuck in Kuwait right now, convoy missions are slow in coming until next month. April can't get here fast enough. I'll get home just in time for the draft. Hope we get some O-line. Looking at stats that's our biggest problem.

Was Brodie horrible or did he show promise?

Thanks for reading

HonestChieffan
01-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Come home safe.

Simply Red
01-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Obviously we certainly appreciate your services. No Croyle didn't look horrid. At the same time; he didn't excite me too much (others will argue) Where are you in Kuwait? We ship computer hardware to the service in Kuwait most everyday.

Lonewolf Ed
01-14-2008, 11:06 AM
First, thank you so much for your service and I wish you a safe tour and return home. And as for Brodie, yes and yes; he was horrible at times and showed some promise at times. It could go either way with him as of right now. This coming season should show us if he can cut it or not.

cmh6476
01-14-2008, 11:08 AM
wishing you well,t hank you for your service. Don't think we'll truly be able to evaluate Croyle until we give him a decent line to work with and actually some time to throw the ball and make some plays.

Chief Pote
01-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Obviously we certainly appreciate your services. No Croyle didn't look horrid. He didn't excite me too much (others will argue) Where are you in Kuwait? We ship computer hardware to the service in Kuwait most everyday.

Thanks for the service young man!

SR...if he tells you if may have to whack you.

JohninGpt
01-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Take it one day at a time, April will be here before you know it. Stay careful, it's easy to start feeling "short" and get complacent. Come home in one piece.
John

beach tribe
01-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Keep it safe Bro. Come home soon.

Red Dawg
01-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Obviously we certainly appreciate your services. No Croyle didn't look horrid. He didn't excite me too much (others will argue) Where are you in Kuwait? We ship computer hardware to the service in Kuwait most everyday.

We live at Arifjan. Drive convoys in and out of Iraq from here. Thanks for the Croyle answer.

JohninGpt
01-14-2008, 11:34 AM
We live at Arifjan. Drive convoys in and out of Iraq from here. Thanks for the Croyle answer.
Arifjan's nice, couple of pools, Baskin Robbin's, nice Barracks, couple BX's. There are definately worse places for down time.
Next time you head up North tell the Seabees up in Ramadi I said "DUCK!!!"

acesn8s
01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Note to Herm:The offense was so bad people in the Middle East can see that the Chiefs need an O-line.

jAZ
01-14-2008, 11:46 AM
OMG....I'm ready to get out of Iraq!

Move this to DC!

(j/k)

Thanks for your sacrifice and get home safely.

crazycoffey
01-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Note to Herm:The offense was so bad people in the Middle East can see that the Chiefs need an O-line.

ROFL ! - great stuff....

Hey Tuckdaddy, thanks for your service, stay sharp and come home in one piece. Good chance I may be coming that way soon myself....

Chief Henry
01-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks for what you do.

THe KC CHiefs have a LOOOONNNNGGGGG
way to go. next year could be about as brutal.
But that should give us some neice draft picks.
But do we want Carl Peterson making those draft picks ? That in a nutshell is whast we've been
discussing.

Come home safe.

smittysbar
01-14-2008, 12:07 PM
You are our nations unsung HEROS!! Be safe, and don't feel bad about missing this season. If you would have watched it, you probably would have went postal on someone over their.

tooge
01-14-2008, 12:09 PM
you guys are all awesome and I hope you have a safe return home. Brodie could be good but he was a bit frail. O line blows, so hard to evaluate him. Lots of upside I think.

FAX
01-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Glad you're okay, Mr. Tuckdaddy. Keep your head down.

You're 100% right about the line. We proudly presented the worst oline in the history of football last season. Herm promises that he's going to fix all that, though. As for Croyle, a lot of people here think he is bus fodder. I disagree and believe he needs time to mature - let alone to pass. Some talent around him wouldn't hurt.

Take care.

FAX

Frazod
01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Glad you're coming back soon. My best friend is heading to Afghanistan in a couple of months after doing a tour in Iraq a couple of years ago. Hopefully neither of you will ever have to go back again.

KCJohnny
01-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks for serving our great nation.
KCJ

MahiMike
01-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Can we trade you for Herm?

Iowanian
01-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Herm and Carl are about as effective as Sadr City's former Waste management team