PDA

View Full Version : James Laurinitis to stay at OSU!!

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 09:24 AM
http://blog.cleveland.com/plaindealer/

James coming back, we will return 18 starters, and numerous pre-season All-Americans. Watch out USC, we are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year, even more so than last year, with everyone on our offense getting more experience.

Eleazar
01-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Why would he do that?

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 09:34 AM
So he can bring some more punishment to the Big 10 quarterbacks this year.

Brock
01-15-2008, 09:36 AM
That's a mistake.

DaKCMan AP
01-15-2008, 09:38 AM
http://blog.cleveland.com/plaindealer/

James coming back, we will return 18 starters, and numerous pre-season All-Americans. Watch out USC, we are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year, even more so than last year, with everyone on our offense getting more experience.

LMAO

Bearcat
01-15-2008, 09:46 AM
I hope nobody wins the Big 10 next year.

Frazod
01-15-2008, 09:55 AM

sedated
01-15-2008, 09:58 AM
that's pretty sweet. now they can win the most overrated conference in the country, make it to the championship, and get ass-raped. again.

Ohio State is embarrassing college football.

kepp
01-15-2008, 10:15 AM
That's a mistake.
It sure is.

Pushead2
01-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Jesus, they truely are the Atlanta Braves of College Football.

TN_Chief
01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Great, he'll get to lose another bowl game. Plenty of wins over Kent State though.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Boy half of you who posted in this thread truly are retarded or just plain stupid. Yeah OSU is embarrassing college football, we lost two Bowl games in a row, wow we have to be the worst team in College Football.

Chief Pote
01-15-2008, 10:49 AM
You guys are just pissed because Kansas or Missouri can't even make it to the big game.

DaKCMan AP
01-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Boy half of you who posted in this thread truly are retarded or just plain stupid. Yeah OSU is embarrassing college football, we lost two Bowl games in a row, wow we have to be the worst team in College Football.

No, you got destroyed in two consecutive National Championship games by two vastly superior SEC teams. Definitely not the worst team in college football, but undeserving of another title shot unless undefeated.

Mr. Laz
01-15-2008, 10:52 AM
says the guy named after a Nittany Lion

keg in kc
01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Overrated Shitty U.

The Franchise
01-15-2008, 10:56 AM

Time to change your sig. :thumb:

Frazod
01-15-2008, 11:06 AM
You guys are just pissed because Kansas or Missouri can't even make it to the big game.

Both Kansas and Missouri had just as much business being there as OSU - none whatsoever.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 11:27 AM
No, you got destroyed in two consecutive National Championship games by two vastly superior SEC teams. Definitely not the worst team in college football, but undeserving of another title shot unless undefeated.

See I can take that, you gave your opinion and it was valid, we did lose twice in a row and got beat pretty handily. I don't have any problem with us not getting to the NC unless we are undefeated, I think we need to prove ourselves and it's not a suprise that we need to either.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 11:29 AM
says the guy named after a Nittany Lion

Says the guy named after a Kansas City Chiefs, what difference does it make if he came from PSU, he isn't currently playing there anymore so who cares, unless he is from Michigan it doesn't bother me that much.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 11:31 AM
Overrated Shitty U.

Yeah we started the season picked to be 5th in the Big 10, we weren't even in the top 10 at the begining of the season, yeah we are just so overrated it's sickeneing. :spock:

keg in kc
01-15-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm a Michigan fan, you have to expect shots from me.

Chief Nute
01-15-2008, 11:50 AM
For shit sake......stop the hating. Ohio State may have not deserved to be in the game.....but who the hell did??

If your theory that Ohio State is pond scum, then the LSU victory can't equate to much.....and they had 2 losses, so THEY didnt deserve to be in the game.....USC lost twice....once as a 40 pt favorite...and I dont care how injured you are, USC has more talent on their practice squad than Stanford has on the field on any given Saturday. Georgia lost twice....once to a mediocre South Carolina team....and got blown the hell out by Tennesee (who barely squeeked by one of the most unathletic Big 10 teams of 2007 in Wisconsin)...so they didnt deserve it. West Virginia choked as a 29 pt favorite to get into the game. All of the Big 12 schools are in the same pool as the Big 10 schools.....they each pounded each other out of the picture because neither of the 3 schools were superior enough to emerge.....and the best one of the lot in my opinion (oklahoma) gets pounded Ohio State style each time they limp into a BCS game.

So who the hell deserved it???

Stop the hating.....it just shows your stupidity.....

Frazod
01-15-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm a Michigan fan, you have to expect shots from me.

Funny part is, yours is the only team here OSU can actually beat. :D

keg in kc
01-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Funny part is, yours is the only team here OSU can actually beat.Thank god Marty LloydCarrenheimer is gone.

I'm still stunned we beat a legit team in a bowl game.

Well, okay, it was Florida, but still.

Frazod
01-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Thank god Marty LloydCarrenheimer is gone.

DaKC will be around momentarily to remind you of the SEC's continuing dominance.

Unless, apparently, they're playing teams from states that start with the letter "M." :)

DaKCMan AP
01-15-2008, 12:16 PM

:cuss:

Bowser
01-15-2008, 12:19 PM

Ohio State is the dominant team in a shitty conference, making them pretty average when they face teams from other conferences, as evidenced by the last two national championship games.

DaKCMan AP
01-15-2008, 12:20 PM
DaKC will be around momentarily to remind you of the SEC's continuing dominance.

I've got you all trained. ;)

:p

Bowser
01-15-2008, 12:22 PM
That's a mistake.

Yes it is. There was a good chance the Patriots would have snatched him up. He's giving up a huge rookie contract, and the chance to play on what could be the best NFL team ever.

What are the odds he blows a knee or some other serious injury because he chose to forego the NFL?

Pushead2
01-15-2008, 12:24 PM
ATLANTA BRAVES...... nuff said. :)

keg in kc
01-15-2008, 12:25 PM
:cuss::fire:

Eleazar
01-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Yes it is. There was a good chance the Patriots would have snatched him up.

He coulda been the next Andy Katzenmoyer :p

sedated
01-15-2008, 01:29 PM
I certainly wouldn't be upset if Ohio State's 2008 season rivaled Notre Dame's 2007.

But they'd probably still be in the top 25 and on TV every week.

Chief Nute
01-15-2008, 01:40 PM
I certainly wouldn't be upset if Ohio State's 2008 season rivaled Notre Dame's 2007.

spoken like a true burnout, loser......

bkkcoh
01-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Ohio State is the dominant team in a shitty conference, making them pretty average when they face teams from other conferences, as evidenced by the last two national championship games.

O$U's record in bowls games against the SEC !!!!! nuf said

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 02:16 PM

I always feel dumber after reading your ignorant posts, is it hard to be that dumb or do you just try really hard.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
O$U's record in bowls games against the SEC !!!!! nuf said

So dumb, SEC can suck a Johnson for all I care.

bkkcoh
01-15-2008, 02:19 PM

Sour Grapes?????????

The Franchise
01-15-2008, 02:19 PM

Dude you can't take any ribbing can you? Learn to live with it. I do because I'm a Notre Dame fan.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Dude you can't take any ribbing can you? Learn to live with it. I do because I'm a Notre Dame fan.

I'm not mad, more like annoyed, I have been getting "ribbed" since the last year, so it's not anything new to be annoyed.

HemiEd
01-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Oklahoma State Cowboys?

TN_Chief
01-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Boy half of you who posted in this thread truly are retarded or just plain stupid. Yeah OSU is embarrassing college football, we lost two Bowl games in a row, wow we have to be the worst team in College Football.What was the last legitimate team you beat? You guys are getting to be like Notre Damn...playing/beating cupcakes and coasting on your past accomplishments.

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 04:36 PM
What was the last legitimate team you beat? You guys are getting to be like Notre Damn...playing/beating cupcakes and coasting on your past accomplishments.

You don't consider Michigan a legitimate win, the same Michigan that was 5th going into the season, had a ton of inujuries and then sucked, then got healthy and beat Florida. When we beat SC, will you shut up?

El Jefe
01-15-2008, 04:39 PM
What was the last legitimate team you beat? You guys are getting to be like Notre Damn...playing/beating cupcakes and coasting on your past accomplishments.

And who is your team, your royalness?

TN_Chief
01-15-2008, 04:44 PM
You don't consider Michigan a legitimate win, the same Michigan that was 5th going into the season, had a ton of inujuries and then sucked, then got healthy and beat Florida. When we beat SC, will you shut up?No, seriously...I don't consider Michigan a legit win. Sorry. I'd say the last legit win you had was 9/9/06 against Texas (on the road...good job). Since that game you've had 21 wins, but so many of them are againt crap teams (Cincy, Bowling Green, Akron, Youngstown, etc.) or incredibly mediocre conference teams.

Yes...if you beat 'SC, that will go a long way towards silencing your critics. Though again...OSU cupcakes themselves with games against Youngstown State and Ohio AT HOME before traveling to USC. 'SC goes on the road at Virginia.

Honestly, y'all bring the criticism on yourselves.

Mecca
01-15-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm sure USC and the awesome team speed we have will be highly worried about OSU.

Considering how many freshman and sophomores we played, how many injuries we had..OSU should be concerned. We're losing some important guys but we have players to replace them...

OSU doesn't worry me, those big 10 teams usually fare very poorly against SC.

TN_Chief
01-15-2008, 04:50 PM
And who is your team, your royalness?We're not talking about my team, are we. We're talking about OSU.

Don't try to deflect the discussion and make this about something else. That's a sure-fire sign that you're losing the argument.

Spott
01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm not mad, more like annoyed, I have been getting "ribbed" since the last year, so it's not anything new to be annoyed.

You wouldn't get ribbed near as much if you would stop starting threads about OSU.

sedated
01-15-2008, 04:57 PM
spoken like a true burnout, loser......

hahaha.

I love seeing people without a legit comeback resort to calling the other person a loser.

keg in kc
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
You don't consider Michigan a legitimate win, the same Michigan that was 5th going into the season, had a ton of inujuries and then sucked, then got healthy and beat Florida. When we beat SC, will you shut up?Hell, I don't consider Michigan a legit win, and I'm a Michigan fan.

Hopefully Michigan can turn into something now that Marty LloydCarrenheimer is gone, and with him (fingers crossed) the days of being one of the most underachieving teams in the NCAA.

Although that's Michigan's storied history, as sad as it is to say. Nobody's won more meaningless games, and few have choked away as many big ones.

That's probably why it seems so natural for me to be a Chiefs fan.

kepp
01-15-2008, 05:12 PM
He coulda been the next Andy Katzenmoyer :p
Whatever happened to that guy?

Stewie
01-15-2008, 05:24 PM
THEE Ohio State University... THEE Knob Slobberers...