PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning to Tiki Barber -

Megbert
01-20-2008, 09:25 PM
**** YOU COCKSMOKER!!!!!!
Not a big fan of Eli's but Tiki Barber is a big prick and deserves to not go to the SB.

stumppy
01-20-2008, 09:28 PM
LMAO, yea, you know Eli will be thinking this at one point or another before too long. Funny as hell to know that little prick is eating crow.

Amnorix
01-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm not a big Manning fan, to say the least. Not just the rivalry with Peyton, but especially the dick moves the Manning family pulled when Eli was drafted.

That said, I'm LMAO at Tiki Barber, who clearly was a locker room cancer and the Giants are better off without him. What a total putz.

kcpasco
01-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Just goes to show that you don't need big name running backs to go to the big game

Glad Carl tossed all that money at LJ

BWillie
01-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Just goes to show that you don't need big name running backs to go to the big game

Glad Carl tossed all that money at LJ

Yep. Once again as I've been telling people in for the last two years. Running backs don't matter. All you need is someone to take the pounding and hold onto the ball.

Megbert
01-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Yep. Once again as I've been telling people in for the last two years. Running backs don't matter. All you need is someone to take the pounding and hold onto the balls.
GOATSE?

doomy3
01-20-2008, 10:04 PM
I HATE Tike Barber. I'm glad Eli proved him wrong. Tiki is a douchebag.

Bowser
01-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Tiki predicted the Giants would win on his Sirius radio show.

Ultra Peanut
01-20-2008, 10:13 PM
"Eat my shit, Tiki. Eat my shit."

I HATE Tike Barber. I'm glad Eli proved him wrong. Tiki is a douchebag.Why?

Deberg_1990
01-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Tiki Barber is a big prick and deserves to not go to the SB.

He already went in 2001

Joe Seahawk
01-21-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm a Barber shop fan.. Tiki and Ronde are my faves on sirius.. good show..

Lzen
01-21-2008, 07:56 AM
From where we're all standing, it appears that Tiki was just being a prick and was a cancer. Hower, I have to admit that I'm wondering if perhaps stuff he said lit a fire under Eli's ass. I wonder if that had as much to do it as anything else.

InChiefsHeaven
01-21-2008, 08:06 AM
I guess I'm out of the loop, I though Tiki was a pretty cool guy, never beat up some woman or pulled a TO or Randy Moss in the media...I guess he said some shit last season before he retired, but man, I never heard of such hatred for the guy...

...what the hell did he say\do that was so bad to call him a locker room cancer??

mylittlepony
01-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Its all according to the Ewing theory.

jidar
01-21-2008, 08:18 AM
I guess I'm out of the loop, I though Tiki was a pretty cool guy, never beat up some woman or pulled a TO or Randy Moss in the media...I guess he said some shit last season before he retired, but man, I never heard of such hatred for the guy...

...what the hell did he say\do that was so bad to call him a locker room cancer??

Tiki threw Eli under the bus, questioned his leadership on tv and all that. He also criticized his head coach on multiple occasions with some monday morning QB shit and then kept talking about how soon he wanted to retire in the middle of the damned season.

None of those things are completely unforgivable but you combine them and they start to form a picture of cancerous behavior imo.

stonedstooge
01-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Tiki was really the heart and soul of the Giants for several years. I always like him because after a good hit on him, he would acknowledge the player that did it, giving him a tap on the helmet, a slap on the back, etc. Never saw him trash talking. I really think a lot of things he said at the start of the season were prompted by the network people he was working with. Create controversy, increase ratings. I really always thought of him as class guy and hope that is the case.