PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. Smith can has blogz?

Thig Lyfe
01-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Yes, he can. And the comments are hilarious.

http://stephenablog.typepad.com/stephen_a_smith/

---

I hate you. I mean it...I really, rwally hate you. I hate you more than I've ever hated anything in my life. If I was forced to choose between saving your life and the life of Osama Bin Laden, I'd choose Bin Laden. And then take him out drinking to celebrate your death.

So what I'm really trying to say is your an ass and I along with the rest of the world hate you. I hope you get trampled to death by a herd of rampaging rhinos...because I hate you.

Posted by: Jay | January 23, 2008 at 05:51 PM

---

THANK YOU STEPHEN FOR STARTING AN ONLINE BLOG. JUST THE OTHER DAY MY FELLOW COMPATRIOTS AND I WERE SITTING AROUND A BOWL OF DELICIOUS CHEEZ-BASED SNAKS, DISCUSSING THE MERITS OF THE EASTERN CONFERENCE AND WHETHER KOBE SHOULD DEMAND A TRADE TO THE KNICKS, WHEN WE REALIZED, THAT, YOU DID NOT HAVE A WAY TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR PLETHORA OF FANS VIA ONLINE INTERNETS. QUITE FRANKLY*, WE WERE IN AN UPROAR. "I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS MISSING IN MY LIFE!" ONE GENTLMAN SAID. "I NEED A MULTIMEDIA STEPHEN A SMITH EXPERIENCE OR I MIGHT DIE!" SAID ANOTHER.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, FRANKLY, THIS IS A BLESSING! THANK YOU STEPHEN A FOR YOUR YEARS OF SERVICE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO MANY YEARS HENCEFORTH POSTWIDTH.

*WHO DO WE MAKE THE CHECK FOR FIVE CENTS OUT TO?

----
POSTED VIA MY WIRELESS BLACKBERRY DEVICE

Posted by: STEPHEN A SMITH APPRECIATION SOCIETY | January 23, 2008 at 05:52 PM

sportsman1
01-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Yeah I Lol'ed reading the comments. Stephen A Smith is pretty much just another doucey ESPN host.

MIAdragon
01-23-2008, 05:58 PM
That guy is a worthless POS.

Pablo
01-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Hate him, hate him, hate him.

Demonpenz
01-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I like stephan A smith, He just signed a long extension too

RedDread
01-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Here's another reason to hate him, he was brought on Chris Matthew's show the other day to.... discuss politics :spock:

Pablo
01-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Here's another reason to hate him, he was brought on Chris Matthew's show the other day to.... discuss politics :spock:I'm sure whatever opinion he held was conveyed in a very loud, annoying manner.