PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wendler! I have a site you are gonna LOVE!

pr_capone
01-25-2008, 02:50 AM
But... there is a catch. You will have to move to one of the states that allows conjugal visits. :)

http://conjugalharmony.com/

How it Works

Once you create your account, you get access to our database of more than 4,000 life-sentenced inmates who are looking to meet and marry that special someone.

You can email as many as you like, and even go in for visiting hours to get a face-to-face (through glass with a telephone) to make sure this is the right person for you.

With your mate selected and all parties in agreement, we draft up all the necessary paperwork in our California office and arrange for an ordained minister to meet you at your next visitation. He performs the nuptials, you're wed, and from there the rest is up to you.

Conjugal visits can sometimes be arranged as brief, out-of-prison furloughs. The first meetings for marital consummation are usually arranged within one (1) week of the marriage, and visits can last for up to four (4) days. How long the marriage lasts, however, is up to you.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
01-25-2008, 06:30 AM
Sounds like a marriage made in leaven(worth).

greg63
01-25-2008, 07:06 AM
Sounds like a marriage made in leaven(worth).

Maybe he and Vick will hit it off! :D

Megbert
01-25-2008, 07:25 AM
My aunt did this. The marriage lasted about a month. Guy said tail was 'tighter on the inside'. Devastated my aunt joined The Warren Jeffs Sect in N AZ/S NV. She has always been kinda needy.

Deberg_1990
01-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Is this real? It sounds like a joke??

chagrin
01-25-2008, 07:51 AM
"You know I love doin a woman in the can...OH!"

chagrin
01-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Brandy in California says

"Convictions: Drug deal went bad, next thing you know, I got hauled off for killing a cop. I'm a good person."

ROFL

jjchieffan
01-25-2008, 08:46 AM
I doubt that even an inmate would do Wendler. He will just have to stick with his first love. Goats.