PDA

View Full Version : Hate it or love it?!?!?!??!!?!?

Sanka
01-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Is Queen Carl going to cough up the $$$ to keep Jared Allen or not?
Because out of all the personnel we have/-had "leaving" in the past few years, I hope he is not on the way out. We need him, and deep inside him Jared knows we need him(I know thats a lie...but I still want him to be wearing red and gold for a long time)!!!!!!!!!!! Him staying is most definately as positive step in the right direction!

greg63
01-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Is Queen Carl going to cough up the $$$ to keep Jared Allen or not?
Because out of all the personnel we have/-had "leaving" in the past few years, I hope he is not on the way out. We need him, and deep inside him Jared knows we need him(I know thats a lie...but I still want him to be wearing red and gold for a long time)!!!!!!!!!!! Him staying is most definately as positive step in the right direction!

Since when has Peterson ever been accused of ever heading in the right direction?

Sanka
01-25-2008, 07:27 AM
dont get nrgative with me now greg...we need him in red ands gold him being black or white we need him for many years to come

evolve27
01-27-2008, 01:46 AM
Resigning LJ with 19 mill. guaranteed so if we trade him we take a big hit on cap numbers was an excellent step. :huh: Seriously though, getting Hard Knocks on HBO was excellent work in his part.

el borracho
01-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Carl already said that Allen will play for us next year. We will tag him if no long-term deal can be reached.

greg63
01-29-2008, 04:32 PM
dont get nrgative with me now greg...we need him in red ands gold him being black or white we need him for many years to come

Sorry dude, but right now my glass is most definitely half empty.

Sanka
01-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Sorry dude, but right now my glass is most definitely half empty.
No, I definitely see where you are coming from. Carl is a POS. I truly don't know what to think of the Chiefs and their future any more. All I can hope for is a turn around in the near future, and that Brodie is what I am expecting him to be. We need JA back, at all most any cost. He is far to valuable for us to lose. Losing him will set us back even more, IMO.

Hammock Parties
01-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Best-case scenario is we tag him for two years, Carl retires, and then the new GM makes nice with Jared and gets him signed long-term.

Mr. Laz
01-29-2008, 05:31 PM
of course we'll sign/tag him ........ he'll be our only significant signing this off season.

greg63
01-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Best-case scenario is we tag him for two years, Clark fires Carl after next year, and then the new GM makes nice with Jared and gets him signed long-term.

Fixed your reply.

greg63
01-29-2008, 05:33 PM
No, I definitely see where you are coming from. Carl is a POS. I truly don't know what to think of the Chiefs and their future any more. All I can hope for is a turn around in the near future, and that Brodie is what I am expecting him to be. We need JA back, at all most any cost. He is far to valuable for us to lose. Losing him will set us back even more, IMO.

Absolutely agreed.

EyePod
01-29-2008, 05:58 PM
The only thing I like about this whole situation is that Jared is opening that sports bar in the KC area. That shows that he at least has a stake in the community. I'm sure everyone read the interview in WPI, but he was very forward with them saying that he can't take a huge pay cut because he doesn't want to screw the rest of the league's D-ends.