PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year nominees

bkkcoh
01-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Link (http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies)

Five first round draft choices make up this year's nominees for the 2007 Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year award.

WR Dwayne Bowe of the Kansas City Chiefs, RB Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills, RB Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings, LT Joe Thomas of the Cleveland Browns and LB Patrick Willis of the San Francisco 49ers were this year's nominees.

Fans can vote for one of these five players on NFL.com from 9 a.m. EST on January 3 through 6 p.m. EST on January 28 to determine the 2007 Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year.

In addition, for the third year, NFL fans may cast their votes for the 2007 Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year using phones with Sprint wireless service -- an opportunity available only to Sprint customers. This fast, convenient voting method involves texting the word PEPSI to short code 7777. Sprint customers will then receive an interactive text message that links fans to the ballot with the five finalists. Data and text messaging rates may apply.

The winner will be presented the 2007 Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year award during a press conference in Arizona, the site of Super Bowl XLII, on Thursday, January 31, 2008.

The five finalists were selected for their outstanding performances throughout the 2007 NFL season. Each week, five nominees were chosen for Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week and NFL fans voted for the winner on NFL.com and via Sprint wireless. Those results were used to help determine the finalists.

This is Pepsi’s sixth year as the official soft drink sponsor of the NFL and the third year that Diet Pepsi will present the NFL Rookie of the Week and NFL Rookie of the Year awards.

Will the planet have enough influence to skew the outcome?

Do your part... Vote for D-Bowe

The Franchise
01-28-2008, 02:53 PM
As much as I like D-Bowe....he hasn't got a chance in the world.

RustShack
01-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Go Bowe!

bkkcoh
01-28-2008, 02:56 PM
As much as I like D-Bowe....he hasn't got a chance in the world.

I would agree, but I would think it should be a toss-up between him and AD in Minnesota. What both of them were able to do considering thier offenses were quite inept were amazing.

ferrarispider95
01-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Willis was a stud too

DenverChief
01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
RE-POST!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177985

The Bad Guy
01-28-2008, 03:56 PM
I love Bowe, but voting for him over Peterson and Willis is ridiculous.

DenverChief
01-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I love Bowe, but voting for him over Peterson and Willis is ridiculous.

that is why you are the bad guy

Chiefmanwillcatch
01-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Why willis over Joe Thomas? That guy is gold.

Krusty Kunt
01-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Bowe looks tight on the NFL Network ad. He is the most down of them all.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
I'd have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the moral victory of actually having a draft pick even up for the award.