PDA

View Full Version : A personal luxury you CAN afford!

TinyEvel
01-28-2008, 10:55 PM
You may not be able to afford a Bentley, or a Rolex, or a House in Hawaii, but for just a couple of dollars more each visit to the grocery store, you can have the ROLLS ROYCE OF TOILET PAPERS!

CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT!

I cannot provide a stronger endorsement for this wonder wipeage!

I had a rough day at the office today. And, to top it off, there was a brutal snarl of traffic on the way home. But when I finally arrived and grabbed the daily crossword and entered into my fortress of solitude I was greeted wtih a new white roll of business paper.

"What be this glistening gift from the gods?" I asked myself.

I would soon find out after completing almost half of the crossword and expunging the evils of coffee, fresh-mex and Snickers, I rolled out what I would soon discover is nothing less than the kiss of the angels:

CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT!

At first, I stopped mid-wipe. I thought that I had somehow mistakenly grabbed my wifes silk panties instead of toilet tissue. Yeah. It was THAT good. But subsequent visual inspection confirmed that this was, indeed, a blessing. And not in disguise.

So I again took a hearty wad and applied it with even more pressure than before. Again I was rewarded with a dab that felt as if a magic gnome had personally attended to me with a tiny cashmere mop dipped in melted butter!

Oh what sort of blessing is this?!

I was in disbelief (as I assume you would be, my dear reader) but it was TRUE!
As quickly as I could, I dashed to the bathroom cabinet with pants still around ankles and No. 2 pencil in hand to see what brand of bunny-soft, sheeted goodness was bestowed upon me.

I opened the cabinet and there he was. That silly cartoon bear. At once, I knew why he smiled so grinfully. CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT!

So, If you be so lucky as to have this product in your local grocer, I implore you to BUY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN and experience the plush flush, the Majestic manwipe, the Regal rump swab. You DESERVE it! And for a few pennies extra, you can have the Bentley of ass-wipers. Trust me, in all the places in your life to cut costs, this is NOT one of them.

You can thank me later.

--T.E.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
So, this is what happens when they cut the ad budget?

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 10:58 PM
So what you're trying to tell us is that you landed Charmin as a client.

The Franchise
01-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I don't know if you should put "the Bentley of ass wipers" in a commercial. That's just my opinion though...

Pierce
01-28-2008, 11:08 PM
Make sure to include a fluffy towel in your Charmin commercial. Everybody loves a fluffy towel.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-28-2008, 11:11 PM
If you're gonna be a whore, you might as well be a prolific one.

Buck
01-28-2008, 11:15 PM
In all seriousness, I cannot feel the Charmin Ultra Soft on my ass when I'm wiping, it sorta creeps me out, and I never know if I got it all.

Believe it or not, I think its too soft.

blueballs
01-28-2008, 11:18 PM
He bites it pillowy softness

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 11:21 PM
If you're gonna be a whore, you might as well be a prolific one.LMAO

Amen. If you wanna whore... whore it with a smile!

Tiny E does that.
;)

TinyEvel
01-28-2008, 11:42 PM
LMAO

Amen. If you wanna whore... whore it with a smile!

Tiny E does that.
;)

WTF? I am only spreading word of mouth advertising for CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT

I have no monetary intersest involved whatsoever.

It's good TP man!

88TG88
01-28-2008, 11:44 PM
I'll stick with my bentley and rolex thanks.

Buck
01-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Im telling you, one of you is gonna end up with a shitty ass cause you think you got it all, do not believe TinyE at all.

luv
01-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I like Cottonelle.

teedubya
01-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Thankfully, I have not lost my vision. So, this will not be an issue.

Damn, why didn't I think of that? I have been sniffing the toilet paper to see if I got it all.

Mojo Rising
01-29-2008, 01:39 AM
I also appreciate the durability. The cheaper paper leaves a trail when you're done wiping. The pricier papers have a tighter weave that smooths it all over.

keg in kc
01-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I wonder if I'm the only one who finds humor in "No. 2 pencil".

keg in kc
01-29-2008, 01:59 AM
The humor was the "No. 2" part, not that it was a pencil.

My toilet humor is too cerebral.

Chiefmanwillcatch
01-29-2008, 02:07 AM
wiping with hands and water is cleaner and softer.

keg in kc
01-29-2008, 02:17 AM
Bad toilet paper can doo that.

greg63
01-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Perhaps my doo doo detection is rusty.

You go around detecting doo doo?

KC Kings
01-29-2008, 06:58 AM
This is now the second time in my life have I heard a grown man rave so much about toilet paper. The first time was my brother, after he tried Kleenex Cottonelle, with Vitamin E and Aloe.

He was trying to describe how great it was and finally broke down saying, "It's like wiping your ass with a little slice of heaven."

None of that girlie stuff for me. I buy the cheapest of the cheap at Costco, a months supply for $12. My wife a daughter go through a roll of TP a day per person as it is, I can only imagine how much they would use if they were able to enjoy the wipe.

Fly O.T. McWall
01-29-2008, 08:21 AM
i was sure this was going to be a ps3 thread.

Ultra Peanut
01-29-2008, 10:21 AM
First off, there are several alleged locations of "midget town" all of which are located in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach. There are many private residential areas in this neighborhood which one can easily attribute to a midget colony. The most convincing one (at least for me) lies adjacent to the the Virginia Country Club at the end of a long, dead end looking, street either called "Virginia" or "Country Club", (I can't remember). As you drive down this street you will see all kinds of "dead end" and "no tresspassing" signs designed to deter the casual observer. If you continue down this
street, you will reach a checkpoint with a wooden gate and a small button on the left hand side. Despite the threating signs, all you have to is push the button and the gate will automatically open. If you drive inside, you will notice that the first house on your left is equipped with a giant front door and doorknobs that look no taller than three feet high. The rest of the houses (as far as I can tell) appear normal. If you continue driving forward you will reach another gate which cannot be opened by non-residents, followed by a third gate which can only be seen in the distance (I have never reached the third gate). Make sure you're in and out of there pretty
quick because the residents are quick to call security. Also, on your way out, turn right on the first street you see and go about five or six blocks and you will see the house from the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Seeing the house from "Ferris Bueller's day off" almost makes up for the fact that you got nothing out of this journey other than seeing one house with very low doorknobs.

Chief Pote
01-29-2008, 10:45 AM
If some SOB says "this thread is worthless without pictures".....I'm gonna puke.

CosmicPal
01-29-2008, 10:48 AM
If some SOB says "this thread is worthless without pictures".....I'm gonna puke.

http://13gb.com/media/images/antonella-barba-can.jpg

Chief Pote
01-29-2008, 10:50 AM
http://13gb.com/media/images/antonella-barba-can.jpg

That's just wrong...way wrong.