PDA

View Full Version : Tony's offseason

the Talking Can
01-31-2008, 07:39 AM
being interviewed on Mike & Mike

he's starting a social networking site...."part youtube, part myspace...where fans and athletes can interact"....he said the url, but I forgot it...something like mymvp....

and he's creating a show for Oprah, where people compete to do the best volunteer/charity work....they will be judged, kind of American Idol style (i guess), by a panel of celebrities...he mentioned Eva Longoria and the the Naked Chef (?)...

ProblemLyric
01-31-2008, 08:07 AM
site was www.mvpspot.com.

BigChiefFan
01-31-2008, 08:19 AM
I heard Tony being interviewed and he was talking about being the spokesperson for a new Gatorade product called G2-it's supposed to have less sugar and less carbs-not much to the interview.

Bugeater
01-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Yay, just what teh intraweb needs, another social networking site.

And Oprah??? WTF??? That puts his man card in serious jeopardy.

FloridaMan88
01-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Gonzalez was also interviewed on a local Miami sports radio show this morning and it was generally a fluff interview meant to promote an Edge aftershave product, but he did make two interesting comments during the interview:

1) He would be open to leaving the Chiefs and being like Gary Payton or Junior Seau at the end of their careers if it meant pursuing a ring.

2) He thought the whole "Hard Knocks" thing was a distraction for the team this year.

CoMoChief
01-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Gonzalez was also interviewed on a local Miami sports radio show this morning and it was generally a fluff interview meant to promote an Edge aftershave product, but he did make two interesting comments during the interview:

1) He would be open to leaving the Chiefs and being like Gary Payton or Junior Seau at the end of their careers if it meant pursuing a ring.

2) He thought the whole "Hard Knocks" thing was a distraction for the team this year.
Sorry but Hard Knocks is not the reason why they lost a shit ton of games this year.

I in no way think that show prevented this team from doing anything they wanted to do, especially in the beginning of the season.

As the season went on, Hard Knocks shouldn't even be brought up because it's irrelevant at that point.

Wa-Z
01-31-2008, 11:32 AM
Hey here's some facts on Tony:

40 Yard Dash: Lightening Fast
Favorite Movies: Wierd Science

Pushead2
01-31-2008, 11:35 AM

He'll be with the Patriots soon....

StcChief
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
He'll be with the Patriots soon....
watch as we get their 64 overall pick for him in 2 years after they win it all AGAIN.