PDA

View Full Version : LJ's Injury

FRCDFED
02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Does anyone have any information regarding LJ's injury? At first it didn't appear that he would be out very long and avoided getting put on IR, yet as we all know he missed the rest of the season.

Now I have heard some people questioning whether or not it was/could be career ending.

If that is the case then that would change our draft strategy completely. McFadden would then look very appealing.

Does anyone have any "credible" information?

BigRock
02-02-2008, 06:25 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/468369.html

Skip Towne
02-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Herm said it was swoll.

stonedstooge
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Mr. Big Rock Larry--you need to apologize for posting that referral of Larry Johnson and his foot. Don't you know that LJ will be disappointed in you. How could you possibly put him in the limelight like that? Your avatar triggered that. It has to be the funniest show on t.v. right now and I got to posting and missed it tonight. The Three Stooges #1, All in the Family #2 Curb Your Enthusiam #3. My God it is hilarious and Larry always apologizing for screwing up. Did you see the pubic hair one last night. One of the best. But I guess I haven't seen but one that just didn't make me lose it laughing. Great show and avatar.

blueballs
02-02-2008, 08:45 PM
LJ's injury was caused in his contract negotiations
his foot came into contact with an unyielding substance