PDA

View Full Version : Terry Shea

blackhawk
02-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Rams | Shea interviews with team
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:42:34 -0800

Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams interviewed former Miami Dolphins quarterbacks coach Terry Shea earlier in the week.

good luck with that rams!

blackhawk
02-09-2008, 12:52 PM
miami trade trent green to rams for a 5th round pick!

milkman
02-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Are you suggesting that hiring Shea would be a bad hire?

Mr. Laz
02-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Shea back with Saunders ......

RustShack
02-09-2008, 01:02 PM
The greatist show on turf is back!

LocoChiefsFan
02-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I wonder if they will go after Solari also.

Big Chief Homer
02-09-2008, 01:13 PM

im pretty sure solari signed with the seahawks last week

blueballs
02-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Let the chiefsafacation of the Rams begin
Bigfoot will like closeness of the ozarks

02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Are you suggesting that hiring Shea would be a bad hire?
Yeah, right? he did such a terrible job with Huard in 06 that he had to be let go. and we all know the outstanding job Dick Curl has done since taking over his job. :rolleyes:

J Diddy
02-09-2008, 01:38 PM

Isn't it ironic that all the people we've fired have gotten jobs really fast

but the people we hired didn't really have any offers on the table save ours.

DaWolf
02-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Isn't it ironic that all the people we've fired have gotten jobs really fast

but the people we hired didn't really have any offers on the table save ours.

Depends how you look at it. Remember, Saunders was a wide receivers coach for over ten years before we even gave him a sniff at OC. The Rams didn't even want to keep him back then. Now he's popular based on what he did with a great OL with us.

To me, Al Saunders is a less annoying version of Gunther Cunningham. His offense is great when you have great players. But really, what did he do in Washington? Nothing apparently, as they couldn't wait to replace him. Same with Gunther. Give him outstanding players like DT, Neil Smith, Albert Lewis, Dale Carter, etc, and he's gonna look good.

Terry Shea did what in Miami or even before the Chiefs hired him?

The great coaches are those who take less talented players and make them good players and are able to win with them. The rest, guys like Gun, Saunders, Shea, are a dime a dozen...

BigRock
02-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah, right? he did such a terrible job with Huard in 06 that he had to be let go.
Yes, it was all Terry Shea. What a moron Parcells must be. How could he fire this modern day quarterback coaching genius?

02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes, it was all Terry Shea. What a moron Parcells must be. How could he fire this modern day quarterback coaching genius?
Parcells fired everybody. that's called cleaning house when you're 1-15. he didn't point the finger and throw one person under the bus at 9-7. especially when the backup QB played great while the starter had a headache.

BigRock
02-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Parcells fired everybody. that's called cleaning house when you're 1-15. he didn't point the finger and throw one person under the bus at 9-7. especially when the backup QB played great while the starter had a headache.
You're right, it was all Terry Shea. Did he get Huard ready for those fearsome NFC West teams or what? Man, he's good. Those games where Huard played AFC teams and sucked, I don't know what happened there. But I can tell you it wasn't Shea's fault. Why? 'Cause he's friggin' awesome. I mean, he's friends with Trent Green. What more does a guy need on his resume than that?

It must have killed Parcells to have to fire such a brilliant coach. He's probably been up nights ever since.

02-09-2008, 10:17 PM
You're right, it was all Terry Shea. Did he get Huard ready for those fearsome NFC West teams or what? Man, he's good. Those games where Huard played AFC teams and sucked, I don't know what happened there. But I can tell you it wasn't Shea's fault. Why? 'Cause he's friggin' awesome. I mean, he's friends with Trent Green. What more does a guy need on his resume than that?

It must have killed Parcells to have to fire such a brilliant coach. He's probably been up nights ever since.
Do you need a hug?

BigRock
02-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Do you need a hug?
Sure, but only if it'll last as long as the tight, manly hug you've been giving Terry Shea. Which has lasted for over a year now.

ChiefsCountry
02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Looks like the Rams are loading the gun on offense again, wouldnt suprise me if they took Jake Long.

jjchieffan
02-10-2008, 12:41 AM
I sure hope so. The our stupid staff won't have a shot at him, and they will be forced to take my man, Ellis// Mecca

milkman
02-10-2008, 12:47 AM
I sure hope so. The our stupid staff won't have a shot at him, and they will be forced to take my man, Ellis// Mecca

What the hell are you talking about?

ChiefsCountry
02-10-2008, 01:45 AM

Mecca is a dick but he his right on taking Ellis.

Smed1065
02-10-2008, 02:31 AM
SE YA.

if U suk up to get here. see ya.........

J Diddy
02-10-2008, 02:34 AM
What the hell are you talking about?

he's talking about "THE" our stupid staff

J Diddy
02-10-2008, 02:34 AM
SE YA.

if U suk up to get here. see ya.........

word g money and a biscuit

02-10-2008, 07:56 AM
Sure, but only if it'll last as long as the tight, manly hug you've been giving Terry Shea. Which has lasted for over a year now.
So then I can assume that you need a hug and want Dick Curl fired immediately, right? or are you implying he's an upgrade over Shea?

Reerun_KC
02-10-2008, 08:25 AM
So then I can assume that you need a hug and want Dick Curl fired immediately, right? or are you implying he's an upgrade over Shea?
Damn that is going to leave a mark! Nice!