PDA

View Full Version : Road rage fight caught on tape: douchebag gets a nice punch in the end [NSFW]Language

02-09-2008, 06:07 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=10a_1202337761"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=10a_1202337761"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 06:18 PM
The guy in the car held off his temper pretty well I thought.

RNR
02-09-2008, 06:21 PM
No joke! it is too bad the cops showed up that dump needed a lot more than the love tap he got.

02-09-2008, 06:24 PM
He had his wife in the back seat taping. he was being smart.

FAX
02-09-2008, 06:48 PM
ROFL

That kid didn't look quite as tough laying on his ass in the street.

"You hit my nose!!!"

FAX

Al Bundy
02-09-2008, 07:07 PM
I hope the guy in the orange didn't get arrested.

munkey
02-09-2008, 07:11 PM
No joke! it is too bad the cops showed up that dump needed a lot more than the love tap he got.

I agree...anyone with a gun in their car would have pulled it.

People are amazing.... :shake:

munkey
02-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I hope the guy in the orange didn't get arrested.

I think it depends on the state...He also punched him right in front of a cop...He's very fortunate to have a video tape of it or IMO it could go both ways.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 07:17 PM
When I was younger I used to have an occassional run-in w/ somebody on the road. Not anymore ever. It's been a good 3 or 4 yrs. since I had an exchange on the road. Though it was never to that level. LOL

eazyb81
02-09-2008, 07:20 PM

He didn't have much of a choice, that douchebag was going to slam the car door into him the second he tried to get out.

beach tribe
02-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Look at the other clips on that page of cops beating people.

Cop in this clip=good.

Most cops=power abusing pigs.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 07:44 PM
He didn't have much of a choice, that douchebag was going to slam the car door into him the second he tried to get out.
That's why he should've led with his feet and put his back against the console. Not CERTAIN it'd have worked. But I wouldn't get spit on thinking about whether it would or not.

unothadeal
02-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Why didn't he roll up the window?

RNR
02-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah or jump over and get out of the other side. I would have enjoyed watching him toss that punk a beating.

munkey
02-09-2008, 07:57 PM

Didn't you see his "guns"....Now that wouldn't be manly would it?

Get real...If some f&ck stick walked up to my car with any family member inside with a jacket like that the cops would be scraping up brain matter from the asphalt...AND I s%it you not.

I personally think the guy in the car was rather calm AND stupid at the same time. Like a BIG dump jock....That fool could have had a gun or knife.

munkey
02-09-2008, 08:00 PM
That's why he should've led with his feet and put his back against the console. Not CERTAIN it'd have worked. But I wouldn't get spit on thinking about whether it would or not.

I don't even know how to repsond to this SR....It is simply red right? OR are you really Chuck Norris?

RNR
02-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I personally think the guy in the car was rather calm AND stupid at the same time. Like a BIG dump jock....That fool could have had a gun or knife.
Maybe so but on my mothers name I would have went after that assclown same as him.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't even know how to repsond to this SR....It is simply red right? OR are you really Chuck Norris?
Ha,

Let's not kid ourselves here. You and I both know that was a 'money' post.

munkey
02-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Maybe so but on my mothers name I would have went after that assclown same as him.

What IF the idiot pulls a gun and just starts spraying when you get out? The wife would have caught her husbands murder on tape...cool.

munkey
02-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Ha,

Let's not kid ourselves here. You and I both know that was a money post.

:)

unothadeal
I think it was his son.

Lonewolf Ed
Any stupid young punk who claims he will "bust a cap in yo' ass" needs a good punch in the mouth.

munkey
02-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Any stupid young punk who claims he will "bust a cap in yo' ass" needs a good punch in the mouth.

You know I couldn't hear it...Did he say that? I was going off body language and visual alone (sound card is out). WOW...He is lucky.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:11 PM
I agree, more notably if he say's "M.F." the way Ice Cube would. Only he's some white boy who ain't down wit da program.

Whateva that meant..

unothadeal
02-09-2008, 08:13 PM
P.S. That cop got there pretty fast

P.P.S. The guy in the orange reminded me of the 49ers coach.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
P.S. That cop got there pretty fast

P.P.S. The guy in the orange reminded me of the 49ers coach.
P.P.P.S. What are you talking about?

eazyb81
02-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Just more evidence of why you should keep a gun in the car at all times.

RNR
02-09-2008, 08:15 PM
What IF the idiot pulls a gun and just starts spraying when you get out? The wife would have caught her husbands murder on tape...cool.
You are right, I think if he was packing he would have pulled it. I guess I have been lucky less some trips downtown and lawyer fees.... :)

unothadeal
02-09-2008, 08:16 PM
P.P.P.S. What are you talking about?
The video in the first post.

munkey
02-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Just more evidence of why you should keep a gun in the car at all times.

:thumb:

I'll tell you what...If every scum bag knew a soon to be victim could be armed and ready our crime rate would drop DRASTICALLY.

RNR
02-09-2008, 08:18 PM
I agree, more notably if he say's "M.F." the way Ice Cube would. Only he's some white boy who ain't down wit da program.

Whateva that meant..
ROFL I was thinking the same thing! someone should tell him he is white.

munkey
02-09-2008, 08:21 PM
You are right, I think if he was packing he would have pulled it. I guess I have been lucky less some trips downtown and lawyer fees.... :)

You have a point..in a way.

But I can tell you I grew up with an idiot that pulled that crap on people on more than one occasion...He also happens to be in the new mexico state pen for life too...fact.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:22 PM
The video in the first post.
Got it

RNR
02-09-2008, 08:24 PM
You have a point..in a way.

But I can tell you I grew up with an idiot that pulled that crap on people on more than one occasion...He also happens to be in the new mexico state pen for life too...fact.
I have been in a couple sticky situations but as I said I have been lucky. I am older and much more mellow.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't think I would shoot him over that. But I'd taze him broooo!

unothadeal
02-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Got it
ROFL

Eleazar
02-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Uh oh. Mickey D's is gonna have to call someone in for the overnight shift.

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Uh oh. Mickey D's is gonna have to call someone in for the overnight shift.
DUDE!

HE'S IN A BAND!

Eleazar
02-09-2008, 08:44 PM
DUDE!

HE'S IN A BAND!

reciting Godsmack lyrics while he resets the fryer alarm doesn't count

Simply Red
02-09-2008, 08:45 PM
DUDE!

HE WORKS QUARTER-GRILL!

RNR
02-09-2008, 08:46 PM
He sounds more like Tupac guy to me

Delano
02-09-2008, 08:46 PM
I guess I'm confused. Didn't the orange polo guy in the minivan have the road rage?

WilliamTheIrish
02-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Good work by the cop.

teedubya
02-09-2008, 09:50 PM
I have been in a couple sticky situations but as I said I have been lucky. I am older and much more mellow.

Of course you have been in sticky situations, you are a Raider fan... you must be a convict to become a fan, right?

The Franchise
02-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Does he say "Got Rolaids?" at 57 seconds in? lol

Eleazar
02-09-2008, 10:37 PM
I bet there's a Kid Rock cd to be found in that dropout's car too

J Diddy
02-10-2008, 03:06 AM
that was funny, as much shit as that guy talked he got knocked the **** out real quick like

suds79
02-10-2008, 03:15 AM
that was funny, as much shit as that guy talked he got knocked the **** out real quick like

Yeah bigtime. Notice he didn't say another word when he got dropped.

ClevelandBronco
02-10-2008, 03:22 AM
Yeah bigtime. Notice he didn't say another word when he got dropped.

The clown was wasted. He couldn't get an original thought from his brain to his mouth and out again. I don't blame the driver for being wary of him, but it became more clear over the course of the video that the guy really, really needed to get his ass kicked.

In the absence of the video, the moron would still be telling his boys in the joint about the time he kicked some aggressive driver's ass after the guy went after him.

Probably all the cops' fault, in his opinion.

Chiefs_5627
02-10-2008, 03:57 AM
I think you guys will LOVE this one too, its long but its worth every second. ROFL

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=3360a5ffed" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

Al Bundy
02-10-2008, 07:50 AM
I think you guys will LOVE this one too, its long but its worth every second. ROFL

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=3360a5ffed" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

That was funny as hell.

RP_McMurphy
02-10-2008, 09:26 AM
He woulda got sliced and diced if he got that close to my car.

Spott
02-10-2008, 09:44 AM

I doubt that is real, but I guess it's possible. If it is real, that guy being followed is an idiot for uploading this onto the internet. I'm pretty sure that it is against the law to hold someone at gunpoint and steal their camera.

RNR
02-10-2008, 09:47 AM
ROFL Took the cowboy right out of their ass!

kstater
02-10-2008, 09:48 AM
LMAO
"Hey blondie, Nice face, get caught on a fence?"

Bwana
02-10-2008, 09:59 AM
:shake:
Hmm? Without question, "Spicoli" got what was coming to him. As much traveling I do, I'm surprised I don't run across more of this. I have had two incidents where guys have tried to run me off the highway, but nothing like this. When I travel, I make sure I have two things:

1. A loaded Glock 20 10mm with with three 15 rounds clips. The clips are loaded with various Corbon bullets. The first clip has "big game" rounds that will take down a bear, the second clip has a round that is jacked hollow point made for maximum damage on smaller game, such as Mr. Spicoli in the video clip. The 3rd clip is loaded up with metal piercing bullets that will go through metal like a hot knife through butter. The Glock would only be pulled in a life or death situation. (Do or die) If I pull it, I'm not pulling it to show, I'm pulling it to fire it.

2. I also carry a canister of pepper spray. I don't carry some rinky-dink key chain model that you would see on some woman’s purse. I carry the same kind people carry in grizzly territory to repel grizzly bears. This is the big can (Around $50) with a maximum stray pattern and distance. It will reach out at least 35 feet and is kept just to my left, in the inside door panel holder for quick access. At point blank range, Spicoli would be out of action for a long time. The Spicoli situation in the clip would be a perfect time to use that, no need for lethal force unless he were to whip out a gun.

Also, no need to get the cops involved, they are to busy writing traffic violations.

SDD:
Spray, Drop, Drive away. :thumb:

stevieray
02-10-2008, 10:06 AM
I doubt that is real, but I guess it's possible. If it is real, that guy being followed is an idiot for uploading this onto the internet. I'm pretty sure that it is against the law to hold someone at gunpoint and steal their camera.

i'm pretty sure if a couple of guys follow you for miles onto a deadend street and jump out with a baseball bat, pulling a gun on them is the least of your worries.

they are lucky they didn't get shot...the only thing that happened was these guys were exposed as complete posers.

Simply Red
02-10-2008, 10:10 AM
i'm pretty sure if a couple of guys follow you for miles onto a deadend street and jump out with a baseball bat, pulling a gun on them is the least of your worries.

they are lucky they didn't get shot...the only thing that happened was these guys were exposed as complete posers.

Guns would make Bucky Lasek look like a poser. ;)

unothadeal
02-10-2008, 11:30 AM
It was a joke. I'm the guy in the Beemer and those two "hicks" are my roomates. Nice guys really. We just threw that together as a joke. You can even hear Jeff (Hick #1) say my name at 2:11

eazyb81
02-10-2008, 11:34 AM

src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=3360a5ffed" scale="showall" name="index">

Definitely staged.

Simply Red
02-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Bear deterrent is an awesome idea.

Spott
02-10-2008, 11:53 AM

If this video isn't a hoax, the guys following him were idiots and definitely had it coming. I'm just saying that if I pulled a gun on someone and stole their video camera, I wouldn't upload a video of it onto the internet so law enforcement officials could see it.

acesn8s
02-10-2008, 12:08 PM
It was a joke. I'm the guy in the Beemer and those two "hicks" are my roomates. Nice guys really. We just threw that together as a joke. You can even hear Jeff (Hick #1) say my name at 2:11Limp dick piece of shit?

That a funny name to give your child.

acesn8s
02-10-2008, 12:09 PM
If this video isn't a hoax, the guys following him were idiots and definitely had it coming. I'm just saying that if I pulled a gun on someone and stole their video camera, I wouldn't upload a video of it onto the internet so law enforcement officials could see it.He should have used the camera as target practice.

stevieray
02-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm just saying that if I pulled a gun on someone and stole their video camera, I wouldn't upload a video of it onto the internet so law enforcement officials could see it.

when it proves you had a right to defend yourself?

chagrin
02-10-2008, 01:41 PM
LOL! Post this in DC so those freaks can see what a suspect is supposed to do when the police tell him to stfu

FAX
02-10-2008, 02:42 PM

I never can make these things work.

What the heck is the secret?

FAX

teedubya
02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
I still have a bruise from that guy in the orange shirt hitting me. If I ever see that cock sucker again, I'm going to spit on him... again.