PDA

View Full Version : New to the FA Market...any takers?

melbar
02-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Trent Green, Marty Booker, L.J. Shelton, Morgan, and Wahle.

Green would be a great Backup, but I doubt he'd be interested after the way Carl treated him. Booker, meh. L.J. could be nice at RT or Guard. Morgan, maybe as a backup and situational player. Wahle is the most interresting prostect to me. Just 30, Pro-Bowler, Smart, and experienced. He was released for salary cap reasons and we have room this year. He could pair with Waters to solidify the interior of our line. --Yep I think Wahle is my favorite of the bunch. You?

BTW arent they available immediately since they were dropped?

Bugeater
02-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Sorry folks, park's closed. The moose out front should have told you.

Kylo Ren
02-13-2008, 08:24 AM
I stopped reading at: "Green would be a great Backup"

Chief Chief
02-13-2008, 10:01 AM
In related news, WALL*E is being released this summer by Disney and will probably be my 7-year old's favorite of the bunch.

melbar
02-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I stopped reading at: "Green would be a great Backup"

You mean the thought of the all time leader in every statistical category for this franchise spending the last 2 years of his career grooming a young QB and being ready to come in if needed to be a solid backup so disgusts you that you dont even want to consider or ingage in a discussion of available FA's who may be able to help us get back to being a respectable team...?

Why are you even here?

acesn8s
02-14-2008, 01:03 AM
You mean the thought of the all time leader in every statistical category for this franchise spending the last 2 years of his career grooming a young QB and being ready to come in if needed to be a solid backup so disgusts you that you dont even want to consider or ingage in a discussion of available FA's who may be able to help us get back to being a respectable team...?

Why are you even here?You left out the part where he gets knocked out.

melbar
02-14-2008, 01:33 AM
You left out the part where he gets knocked out.

True, but its a shorter fall from the bench. :D