PDA

View Full Version : first hand experience with an illegal immigrant

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 02:56 AM
being bilingual and working for the school district definitely has its advantages. one of them being that I get to work as an interpreter during conferences and get paid nicely for it.

so.... near the end of my 7 hour day, I have a woman with 5 kids come up to me and ask me to interpret for her. so I go along and do my thing... her kid BTW is a complete and total asshole that needs a permanent foot in the ass.

BUT, that was also the case with the majority of the kids I did interpreting for.

I digress.... as we go through the process, I learn that she has a daughter who is blind and is autistic... among many things. this family gets 3k per year, per kid in free medical coverage, welfare, and housing assistance.... not to mention free schooling and free breakfast / lunch for her spoiled crotchfruit.

When the teachers asked her about her legal status, she laughed and said that she was "mojado"..... she called herself a wetback. Then the teachers asked her if she was working on getting legal resident status. Mom stopped and looked confused and said "no".

She actually seemed proud that she was milking the system and felt zero desire to either contribute back into the community who had been giving her so much, or at least learn the common language so that the school would not have to pay me a ridiculous amount of money to interpret for her.

Thats ok though... right? I mean, the schools have more than enough money to go around as is. Hell.... I bet the reason the schools are in the condition they are today is because the school board goes out and blows the "extra money" on hookers and coke.

For ****s sake!!!

Illegal immigrants, who make ZERO effort but instead are a drain on the community, should be treated as what they are. Trespassers & criminals. Instead of shipping them back so they can cross a week later.... detain them and put their ass to work.

Or shoot them.

Either way, I'm ok.

[/rant]

kcchiefsus
02-15-2008, 03:11 AM
When I used to work at a grocery store I used to get so pissed off when somebody who couldn't even speak English was using food stamps to pay for their food.

ChiefaRoo
02-15-2008, 03:24 AM
being bilingual and working for the school district definitely has its advantages. one of them being that I get to work as an interpreter during conferences and get paid nicely for it.

so.... near the end of my 7 hour day, I have a woman with 5 kids come up to me and ask me to interpret for her. so I go along and do my thing... her kid BTW is a complete and total asshole that needs a permanent foot in the ass.

BUT, that was also the case with the majority of the kids I did interpreting for.

I digress.... as we go through the process, I learn that she has a daughter who is blind and is autistic... among many things. this family gets 3k per year, per kid in free medical coverage, welfare, and housing assistance.... not to mention free schooling and free breakfast / lunch for her spoiled crotchfruit.

When the teachers asked her about her legal status, she laughed and said that she was "mojado"..... she called herself a wetback. Then the teachers asked her if she was working on getting legal resident status. Mom stopped and looked confused and said "no".

She actually seemed proud that she was milking the system and felt zero desire to either contribute back into the community who had been giving her so much, or at least learn the common language so that the school would not have to pay me a ridiculous amount of money to interpret for her.

Thats ok though... right? I mean, the schools have more than enough money to go around as is. Hell.... I bet the reason the schools are in the condition they are today is because the school board goes out and blows the "extra money" on hookers and coke.

For ****s sake!!!

Illegal immigrants, who make ZERO effort but instead are a drain on the community, should be treated as what they are. Trespassers & criminals. Instead of shipping them back so they can cross a week later.... detain them and put their ass to work.

Or shoot them.

Either way, I'm ok.

[/rant]

LMAO~~crotchfruit

ChiefFan31
02-15-2008, 04:00 AM
Shit, try spending a few years living in San Diego.

DenverChief
02-15-2008, 05:35 AM
you should have stood up in the middle of the interpretation pointed towards the door and startted yelling "la migra!, la migra!"

BigMeatballDave
02-15-2008, 07:13 AM
All I can say is, get used to it. No way is McCain, Obama, or Clinton gonna do anything about it. It digusts me that THIS is the best this country can do for candidates...

plbrdude
02-15-2008, 07:30 AM
All I can say is, get used to it. No way is McCain, Obama, or Clinton gonna do anything about it. It digusts me that THIS is the best this country can do for candidates...

time for another tea party. our government officials are more worried about re-election than running this country and fixing what's not right.

Deberg_1990
02-15-2008, 07:30 AM
It digusts me that THIS is the best this country can do for candidates...

I think there are plenty of qualified people who could run for president but never do.

Most people dont want to deal with the hassle and intense scrutiny of being the POTUS.

Skip Towne
02-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Good to see they went to Wichita after Oklahoma threw them out. Chiefaroo's legal status should be checked.

HonestChieffan
02-15-2008, 07:45 AM
So, did you call INS and turn her in?

kaplin42
02-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Careful Capone, you are gonna be labled a white supremist and a racist cocksucker if you go against illegals.

Cause no matter if illegal aliens are here contributing nothing, but most times getting more than the citizens get from the government. No matter if they milk the system for everything that it's worth then spit everytime someone mentions america, the only thing that matters is that they are a being kept down by the white man. And if you are pro-illegal immigration, you must be a ranking member of the KKK.

You watch the news lately, the President of Mexico encourages his countrymen to come here illegally, and condems america and it's citizens for being upset about being ripped off.

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Careful Capone, you are gonna be labled a white supremist and a racist cocksucker if you go against illegals.

Cause no matter if illegal aliens are here contributing nothing, but most times getting more than the citizens get from the government. No matter if they milk the system for everything that it's worth then spit everytime someone mentions america, the only thing that matters is that they are a being kept down by the white man. And if you are pro-illegal immigration, you must be a ranking member of the KKK.

You watch the news lately, the President of Mexico encourages his countrymen to come here illegally, and condems america and it's citizens for being upset about being ripped off.

I thing it would be hard for me to be called a racist when I am also hispanic. lol I just happen to be here legally and speak the language.

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 11:54 AM
So, did you call INS and turn her in?

I wish but the school would have frowned on that so much so that I probably would have lost my job.

vailpass
02-15-2008, 12:20 PM
This is an excellent first-person illustration of how illegals are draining our system by stealing $, healthcare, and education from those of us who pay the taxes to fund these programs. They give a bad name to people like PR Capone and all other immigrants/descendants of immigrants who came here through the proper channels and are now contributing American citizens.

Every day here in Phoenix you can see 100 stories just like this one if you want to. You can hear them on the talk shows laughing about being illegal and saying "who cares if you deport us we will just come back."
The part that cracks me up is when they claim it is wrong they have to live in fear of being arrested/deported just because they are ILLEGAL.

kaplin42
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I thing it would be hard for me to be called a racist when I am also hispanic. lol I just happen to be here legally and speak the language.

You must be white washed then. A traitor to your own people.

Just kidding man. But this is the argument that is presented to people who are anti-illegal immigration.

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
You must be white washed then. A traitor to your own people.

Just kidding man. But this is the argument that is presented to people who are anti-illegal immigration.

LMFAO

I'm guess I am a Tio Jose. (Uncle Tom)

Nah.... I know what you crackers have to put up with. Everything anymore is about some sort of perceived racism and it is not right. The only reason people claim that is because they know if they ring that bell, people will back off in fear of being labeled a racist.

Welcome to the America of the future.

The Franchise
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
It's only going to get worse because of people who claim that the illegal immigrants who cross our borders are deserving of the same rights.

Close the border and start the filing process there.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Ther are just as many white and black trash American citizens draining our system. The problem is not the Illegals, they are just smarter than our government.

El Jefe
02-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Ther are just as many white and black trash American citizens draining our system. The problem is not the Illegals, they are just smarter than our government.

There is a difference here, no I don't like to see our own people playing the system, but I would rather it be our own than someone who is illegally here. I have heard all sorts of tricks on playing the system and it's ridiculous, the fact is you are always gonna have the lazy piece of trash people who take everything they can get, it doesn't matter what race, creed, or religion.

Eleazar
02-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Two of my friends have separately met illegals semi-recently. In both cases, the illegals crashed their cars into my friends' cars. In one of those, they apologized but left the scene before the cops got there. In the other they offered for a relative to fix the car but again also left the scene before the cops arrived.

Don't you love watching your uninsured motorist rates go up?

Eleazar
02-15-2008, 01:00 PM

The problem is that the government of Mexico gets the sweetest deal ever. They get to simply shove the dregs of their society off onto us. Must do wonders for the federal budget.

afchiefs
02-15-2008, 01:00 PM
A few years ago the sheriff in our county caught 11 illegal immigrants (traffic stop) and called imigration to get them deported. He was told if they didn't break any laws to let them go because they didn't have the man power to come and get them. Our sheriff was pissed!

Deberg_1990
02-15-2008, 01:04 PM
I thought we werent allowed to call them Illegal Aliens anymore??

Its "Undocumented Immigrants" people!!

Im just saying.....

vailpass
02-15-2008, 01:06 PM

Say you have two wolves on your property killing your hogs. would you be okay with your neighbor knocking a hole in your fence and allowing all the wolves on his land to move to yours and kill even more of your hogs?

What would be wrong with someone else illegally dumping more wolves on your land, you already have two indigenous wolves right?

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:12 PM

Im just saying.....

If she can call herself a wetback, then I can call her whatever the feck I want. lol

I hate this PC bullshit. Call it what it is.

Undocumented Immigrant = ILLEGALS

Little People = Midgets and Dwarves

African American = Blacks or simply AMERICAN (dammit people.... my family is originally from Spain way back in the day. you don't hear me calling myself a Spanish American)

Asian American = Asian or simply AMERICAN

Whats next????

Soil Displacement Engineer - Ditch Digger ???

DaFace
02-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Huh. I had always thought that if you weren't legal, you couldn't file for federal assistance. How do they get around that?

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Huh. I had always thought that if you weren't legal, you couldn't file for federal assistance. How do they get around that?

Stolen SS#

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
I've said it before, but it's easy for you citizens to look down on this woman. Very easy.

Eleazar
02-15-2008, 01:24 PM

Im just saying.....

Harry Reid says they are "Undocumented Americans"

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I've said it before, but it's easy for you citizens to look down on this woman. Very easy.

It is not easy for me to see the stereotype of my race (generically speaking... hispanics) propagated. I would have looked at her with completely different eyes had she been trying to gain citizenship.

But that was not the case. She was illegal and happy about it.

It is like this Donger.

I have ZERO problems with illegal immigrants assuming they do the following:

* work to get their citizenship
* stay out of jail
* insure your vehicle
* don't mooch off the system

Almost everyone has needed help at some point in their lives. And I have *NO* problems giving assistance to those who need it as long as they are trying to help themselves as well.

You want to sit at home and pop out 5 anchor babies and expect welfare to take care of you... then GTFO.

You come here, even illegally, and work towards assimilating into the US.... then bravo for you and I will be happy to give you a hand.

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:32 PM
It is not easy for me to see the stereotype of my race (generically speaking... hispanics) propagated. I would have looked at her with completely different eyes had she been trying to gain citizenship.

But that was not the case. She was illegal and happy about it.

It is like this Donger.

I have ZERO problems with illegal immigrants assuming they do the following:

* work to get their citizenship
* stay out of jail
* insure your vehicle
* don't mooch off the system

Almost everyone has needed help at some point in their lives. And I have *NO* problems giving assistance to those who need it as long as they are trying to help themselves as well.

You want to sit at home and pop out 5 anchor babies and expect welfare to take care of you... then GTFO.

You come here, even illegally, and work towards assimilating into the US.... then bravo for you and I will be happy to give you a hand.

Can you imagine how brave this woman is? She probably lays awake at night waiting for ICE/Gestapo to come knocking on her door demanding her "papers."

stumppy
02-15-2008, 01:32 PM

Look down on her ? No. Look at her as the criminal she is ? Yes.

What's the difference between her stealing money directly from you or from the money you pay in taxes ?

Megbert
02-15-2008, 01:33 PM
why do you hate your race?
Brown on the outside white on the inside.
People like you disgust me.

J/K

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Look down on her ? No. Look at her as the criminal she is ? Yes.

What's the difference between her stealing money directly from you or from the money you pay in taxes ?

Are you a citizen?

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Can you imagine how brave this woman is? She probably lays awake at night waiting for ICE/Gestapo to come knocking on her door demanding her "papers."

Is it bravery or stupidity to participate in a robbery?

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
why do you hate your race?
Brown on the outside white on the inside.
People like you disgust me.

J/K

LMFAO

Actually.... I am very white on the outside.

vailpass
02-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Looks like Donger found some fresh meat in PR and Stumppy.

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Is it bravery or stupidity to participate in a robbery?

That depends on whether or not one gets away with it.

Pierce
Couldn't agree more with Capone.

This also goes for lazy-ass legal Americans who apply for federal assistance just because they are lazy and want government hand-outs.

Screw lazy people.

For the record, I am lazy too - but in a different sense of the word. For example, I would rather tell someone to get me the remote than move to go get it myself. But damn, I put in the hard work at school and work to survive.

stumppy
Are you a citizen?

OK, I'll take the bait.

Yes I am. Every since the day I was born in this country.

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Looks like Donger found some fresh meat in PR and Stumppy.

LMFAO

No.... donger and I have had this go-round once before. Not falling for it again. :D

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:39 PM
OK, I'll take the bait.

Yes I am. Every since the day I was born in this country.

So, you have no idea what it is like to not have the privileges granted to you simply by merit of your birth, is that correct?

Megbert
02-15-2008, 01:39 PM
LMFAO

Actually.... I am very white on the outside.

so you had your skin lightened to look more 'Caucasian"?

that's even worse!!!! :p

kaplin42
02-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Lesson #1 -- Ignore Donger. He only tries to stir the pot to get people all bent out of shape and to see how many strokes he can cause.

Lesson #2 -- See Lesson #1

stumppy
02-15-2008, 01:42 PM
So, you have no idea what it is like to not have the privileges granted to you simply by merit of your birth, is that correct?

If you have something to say then spit it out. I'm not going to play 20 leading questions.

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:44 PM
If you have something to say then spit it out. I'm not going to play 20 leading questions.

What I'm saying, obviously, is that you (and every other non-naturalized citizen) have NO idea what it's like to NOT have the privileges that were granted upon simply because you were born here. Something you had very little to do with, by the way.

StcChief
02-15-2008, 01:46 PM
LMAO~~crotchfruit
and bet it's rotten too. :(

stumppy
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
What I'm saying, obviously, is that you (and every other non-naturalized citizen) have NO idea what it's like to NOT have the privileges that were granted upon simply because you were born here. Something you had very little to do with, by the way.

Yea...so ?
Whats that have to do with the price of tea in China ?

Donger
02-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Yea...so ?
Whats that have to do with the price of tea in China ?

I'm just pointing out that there's this air of superiority that seems to accompany natural-born citizens. Superiority that isn't justified, IMO.

pr_capone
02-15-2008, 01:53 PM
so you had your skin lightened to look more 'Caucasian"?

that's even worse!!!! :p

lol

nah.... puerto ricans range from white to black. The cool thing there is that they don't call them selves African Puerto Ricans. Or Native Puerto Ricans.

We are all just Puerto Ricans. :D

stumppy
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm just pointing out that there's this air of superiority that seems to accompany natural-born citizens. Superiority that isn't justified, IMO.
Since when does calling a thief a thief equal acting superior ?

It's pretty well black and white. She broke the law.

Are you saying because she is less fortunate than a natural born U.S. citizen then it's OK for her to break the law ?

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:02 PM

If you don't like it, leave.

Donger
Since when does calling a thief a thief equal acting superior ?

It's pretty well black and white. She broke the law.

Are you saying because she is less fortunate than a natural born U.S. citizen then it's OK for her to break the law ?

I'm just saying that some compassion is in order. Non-legally participating migrant guest workers aren't all bad people.

Donger
If you don't like it, leave.

I worked for my citizenship. Did you?

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:03 PM
I worked for my citizenship. Did you?

I didn't have to. Again, if you don't like it, leave.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:06 PM
I didn't have to. Again, if you don't like it, leave.

No, I think I'll stay.

stumppy
02-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Non-legally participating migrant guest workers aren't all bad people.

ROFL

I seriously didn't think you were going to pull that one out.

Gotta go finish my chores. Later.

The Franchise
02-15-2008, 02:07 PM
I'm just saying that some compassion is in order. Non-legally participating migrant guest workers aren't all bad people.

Correct...but the second you start popping out 5 kids and demanding a handout even though you aren't a legal citizen....is the day I stop feeling sorry for you.

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:10 PM
No, I think I'll stay.

Then just accept being second class.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Then just accept being second class.

I accepted it as a condition of my naturalization. The US Constitution requires it.

That doesn't mean I have to like it.

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:16 PM
I accepted it as a condition of my naturalization. The US Constitution requires it.

That doesn't mean I have to like it.

I'll call if I ever need to hire a gardener.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:19 PM
I'll call if I ever need to hire a gardener.

I fail to see why.

Duck Dog
02-15-2008, 02:22 PM

BS. It's called a right of birth. For foreigners it's a privilege.

JohninGpt
02-15-2008, 02:23 PM
On an almost related topic, I'd like to wish our newest fellow American, Mrs InGpt, who never posts or lurks here, and was naturalized last week, a hearty "Welcome, Citizen!".

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:25 PM
I fail to see why.

So that I can continue to have that air of superiority you hate so much.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
BS. It's called a right of birth. For foreigners it's a privilege.

My point is that naturalized citizens worked for and indeed gave up something to be granted most, but not all, of the privileges that natural-born citizens were granted by birth. That's all.

Now, imagine a non-legally participating migrant guest worker, just struggling to get by, doing the work that Americans don't want to do AND they have natural-born citizens looking down their noses at them.

How would that make you feel?

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
On an almost related topic, I'd like to wish our newest fellow American, Mrs InGpt, who never posts or lurks here, and was naturalized last week, a hearty "Welcome, Citizen!".

Give her my congratulations. I'm sure it will be a day she never forgets.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:29 PM
So that I can continue to have that air of superiority you hate so much.

Hate? I don't hate it. On the contrary, I almost feel pity.

The Franchise
02-15-2008, 02:30 PM
My point is that naturalized citizens worked for and indeed gave up something to be granted most, but not all, of the privileges that natural-born citizens were granted by birth. That's all.

Now, imagine a non-legally participating migrant guest worker, just struggling to get by, doing the work that Americans don't want to do AND they have natural-born citizens looking down their noses at them.

Ehhh jeez. It doesn't matter......one race is always going to feel that another race is looking down upon them.

Honestly.....if you can't figure out how to do this the legal way...then the get the **** out of our country.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Ehhh jeez. It doesn't matter......one race is always going to feel that another race is looking down upon them.

Honestly.....if you can't figure out how to do this the legal way...then the get the **** out of our country.

I didn't mention race.

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:31 PM

The only reasons Americans don't want to do that work is because the wages have been driven down to nothing by illegals who think 100 dollars is a lot of money. I don't give a damn how they feel about it.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:32 PM
The only reasons Americans don't want to do that work is because the wages have been driven down to nothing by illegals who think 100 dollars is a lot of money. I don't give a damn how they feel about it.

Of course you don't. You don't have to, granted to you by the fact that you just happen to have been birthed here.

Valiant
02-15-2008, 02:33 PM

But only if you're an American, because if you try to migrate and live in Mexico they accept you opened arms and give you free money if you are a non-resident of the country...

The Franchise
02-15-2008, 02:35 PM
How can you defend someone who is here illegaly.....AND stealing both SSNs and benefits to live here?

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
But only if you're an American, because if you try to migrate and live in Mexico they accept you opened arms and give you free money if you are a non-resident of the country...

I don't wish to live in Mexico.

Duck Dog
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM

At first I thought you were being sarcastic. I understand we need their labor. I also understand that Mexicans will work and they'll do the jobs Americans won't and for that they should be rewarded with employment. But if they want health care, education, driving privileges, SS, then they should be forced to do it legally and they should pay taxes.

Minnesota is a big welfare state. My wifes grand father lives in a condo and his mortgage is nearly 2K a month. His African neighbors are living in the same complex for free. That's BS to the highest degree and it gives us the right to look down our noses at them.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:40 PM
How can you defend someone who is here illegaly.....AND stealing both SSNs and benefits to live here?

Because I understand and have empathy for them. They just want a better life for themselves.

kaplin42
02-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Gonna ignore my own advice, and reply to Donger.

You questions of being born a citizen and being naturalized is at best a weak argument to try and get sympathy for Illegal Aliens. Yes, the people born in the country did not have to sacrifice the way our colonial forefathers did, what's your point? The geography of the world is divided into countries, and it is every countries right to protect its borders. No sovereign country just allows illegal aliens to come in and claim all the benefits that they get here in the U.S.

I know there are some people against immigration as a whole, but for the most part, most people are against ILLEGAL immigration. Some one born in another country wants to come to the U.S. to better their life, hey, thats what this country is built on. But you have to do it the right way, the legal way, and you justifying illegal aliens is no better then going home tonight, and finding some stranger raping your wife, sodomizing your kids, and stealing your valuables, and instead of you calling the cops, you ****ing hand him the keys to your brand new Vette, and ask him if he would like to dip his cack in some sand before focking you in the a$$.

Illegal is Illegal is Illegal. There is nothing that you can say about this that will change that. Get your citizenship the legal way, contribute to the system and reap the rewards, otherwise, GTFO and take your god damn anchor babys with you.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:42 PM
At first I thought you were being sarcastic. I understand we need their labor. I also understand that Mexicans will work and they'll do the jobs Americans won't and for that they should be rewarded with employment. But if they want health care, education, driving privileges, SS, then they should be forced to do it legally and they should pay taxes.

Minnesota is a big welfare state. My wifes grand father lives in a condo and his mortgage is nearly 2K a month. His African neighbors are living in the same complex for free. That's BS to the highest degree and it gives us the right to look down our noses at them.

I see. We need and want their labor, but "we" have the right to look down "our" noses at them.

Nice.

Sounds like slavery to me.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Gonna ignore my own advice, and reply to Donger.

You questions of being born a citizen and being naturalized is at best a weak argument to try and get sympathy for Illegal Aliens. Yes, the people born in the country did not have to sacrifice the way our colonial forefathers did, what's your point? The geography of the world is divided into countries, and it is every countries right to protect its borders. No sovereign country just allows illegal aliens to come in and claim all the benefits that they get here in the U.S.

I know there are some people against immigration as a whole, but for the most part, most people are against ILLEGAL immigration. Some one born in another country wants to come to the U.S. to better their life, hey, thats what this country is built on. But you have to do it the right way, the legal way, and you justifying illegal aliens is no better then going home tonight, and finding some stranger raping your wife, sodomizing your kids, and stealing your valuables, and instead of you calling the cops, you ****ing hand him the keys to your brand new Vette, and ask him if he would like to dip his cack in some sand before focking you in the a$$.

Illegal is Illegal is Illegal. There is nothing that you can say about this that will change that. Get your citizenship the legal way, contribute to the system and reap the rewards, otherwise, GTFO and take your god damn anchor babys with you.

Have you considered the possibility that if you treat people like second-class citizens, they are going to act like it?

The Franchise
02-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Because I understand and have empathy for them. They just want a better life for themselves.
I have no empathy for people who will steal another persons identity so that they can claim free welfare and mooch off of this society.

ChiefaRoo
02-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Empathy yes, rolling over and giving away free money to illegals? NO. Get in line Pedro.

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Of course you don't. You don't have to, granted to you by the fact that you just happen to have been birthed here.

I don't have to, regardless of where I was born.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Again, it's very easy for you people to say such things, being born here with the proverbial gold spoon protruding from your fat faces.

Pierce
02-15-2008, 02:47 PM
The guy who steals a woman's purse also just wants a better life for himself. He wants her money. Doesn't mean it is right.

kaplin42
02-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Have you considered the possibility that if you treat people like second-class citizens, they are going to act like it?

What's treating them like second class citizens. Obey the laws of the country or suffer the consequences? If they weren't breaking the laws in the first place, they wouldn't be putting themselves in the situation. Much like a lot of other aspects of american society, its time to stop making the victim out to be the bad guy, and start making the person that originaly commited the crime the one that gets all the crap dumped on them.

Duck Dog
02-15-2008, 02:49 PM
I see. We need and want their labor, but "we" have the right to look down "our" noses at them.

Nice.

Sounds like slavery to me.

You must be reading through these posts too fast. That's not even close to my point.

Brock
02-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Again, it's very easy for you people to say such things, being born here with the proverbial gold spoon protruding from your fat faces.

You shithead Europeans started all this to begin with.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
You must be reading through these posts too fast. That's not even close to my point.

That's what I felt when I read your post.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:52 PM
What's treating them like second class citizens. Obey the laws of the country or suffer the consequences? If they weren't breaking the laws in the first place, they wouldn't be putting themselves in the situation. Much like a lot of other aspects of american society, its time to stop making the victim out to be the bad guy, and start making the person that originaly commited the crime the one that gets all the crap dumped on them.

Naturalized citizens are, by definition, second-class citizens. I can't even imagine where no-legally participating undocumented migrant guest workers fall.

Probably somewhere beneath the family pet.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:53 PM
You shithead Europeans started all this to begin with.

Started all what?

Duck Dog

Good Lord you're over the top about this. I congratulate you on becoming a legal citizen. After working so hard for your citizenship one would think you above us all would be upset over illegal aliens.

I seriously doubt anyone has treated you in the ways you have described.

The Franchise
So say that another country was better off than America and was offering a better life by moving there. You would have no problem with me moving there illegaly.....stealing someone's identity and mooching off the system. Hey...I wasn't born there....but I deserve a better life.

Bill S Preston
02-15-2008, 02:54 PM

Damn right it is.

El Jefe
02-15-2008, 02:57 PM

This made me chuckle a little bit.

kaplin42
02-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Naturalized citizens are, by definition, second-class citizens. I can't even imagine where no-legally participating undocumented migrant guest workers fall.

Probably somewhere beneath the family pet.

How are they second class citizens? I mean, other than the fact that they cannot run for PotUS, I believe they have all the same rights as a born American? Am I wrong? if so, how so?

I wonder if what you are talking about is more of a racism issue rather than a citizenship issue? Which, for the record, if that is the case, then I am sorry that you have had to deal with americas dumbest.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Good Lord you're over the top about this. I congratulate you on becoming a legal citizen. After working so hard for your citizenship one would think you above us all would be upset over illegal aliens.

I seriously doubt anyone has treated you in the ways you have described.

Yes, you would think that.

Donger
02-15-2008, 02:59 PM
So say that another country was better off than America and was offering a better life by moving there. You would have no problem with me moving there illegaly.....stealing someone's identity and mooching off the system. Hey...I wasn't born there....but I deserve a better life.

I don't deal in hypotheticals.

Bill S Preston
02-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Yes, you would think that.

How many illegal immigrants do you deal with on a daily basis?

Donger
02-15-2008, 03:00 PM
How are they second class citizens? I mean, other than the fact that they cannot run for PotUS, I believe they have all the same rights as a born American? Am I wrong? if so, how so?

I wonder if what you are talking about is more of a racism issue rather than a citizenship issue? Which, for the record, if that is the case, then I am sorry that you have had to deal with americas dumbest.

Think about that. "Sure, we accept you and think you're great, but we don't trust you enough to ever let you be POTUS."

Bill S Preston
02-15-2008, 03:01 PM

Why did you suffer such great trials and tribulations in becoming a citizen?

Donger
02-15-2008, 03:01 PM
How many illegal immigrants do you deal with on a daily basis?

Please don't call them that.

Donger
02-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Why did you suffer such great trials and tribulations in becoming a citizen?

Why? Because US law required it.

The Franchise
02-15-2008, 03:03 PM
That's what they are.

Donger
That's what they are.

On paper, I suppose. I just think it's degrading.

The Franchise
I don't deal with thieves.

kaplin42
Think about that. "Sure, we accept you and think you're great, but we don't trust you enough to ever let you be POTUS."

Ehhh, what other countries do you know of that let foreign born, naturalised citizens become the leaders of their country?

Now, I know you're just ****ing with people just to see what kind of rise you could get.

Bill S Preston

I will call them what I like.

Bill S Preston
02-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Why? Because US law required it.

Then why did you go through the trouble?

stonedstooge
02-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Mr.Donger: How do you feel about the attorneys that are fighting for the detainees at Guantanamo Bay be granted the rights of our constitution since being held on an American owned base, thus affording them the rights of a U.S. Citizen.

Donger
02-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Ehhh, what other countries do you know of that let foreign born, naturalised citizens become the leaders of their country?

Now, I know you're just ****ing with people just to see what kind of rise you could get.

I don't know, nor do I care. I live here.

Again, think. Here's the oath that all naturalized citizens take:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Bill S Preston
02-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I haven't seen immigration services in my neighborhood in over four years. Sad really.

Donger
02-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Then why did you go through the trouble?

I was 16 and somewhat less enlightened then.

Donger
02-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Mr.Donger: How do you feel about the attorneys that are fighting for the detainees at Guantanamo Bay be granted the rights of our constitution since being held on an American owned base, thus affording them the rights of a U.S. Citizen.

Sounds like they are just doing their job.

Bill S Preston
02-15-2008, 03:10 PM
I guess that it's a good thing for the multitude of Mexican gangs in East LA though.

angelo
02-15-2008, 03:31 PM
I work with illegal immigrants on a daily basis.
I have asked them why they did not immigrate here legally.
The answer I get 90% of the time is money. The rampant bribery involved in the legal immigration to the united states is as much as ten times the cost of illegally entering. These are poor people to begin with not the upper or middle class of south america. The other 10% is fear for their life from death squads. I have had some that work for two or three years and then go home to support whole villages. I have others that never want to go back. They buy houses, pay taxes, work hard. They want the american dream. They live in constant fear. I have tried myself to find legal avenues for them to become legal immigrants. They are now caught in a limbo where they are not welcome here and they cannot go home.

88TG88
02-15-2008, 03:44 PM
I guess that it's a good thing for the multitude of Mexican gangs in East LA though.
Not all immigrants are from Mexico.

Brock
02-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Not all immigrants are from Mexico.

Is there a faster growing group? Is there one even close?

Bob Dole
02-15-2008, 03:51 PM
They are now caught in a limbo where they are not welcome here and they cannot go home.

They sound like the perfect candidates for Soylent Green.

vailpass
02-15-2008, 03:53 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how many of you get pulled in by Donger's schtick.
Granted, he is damn good at it but still.......:)

Donger
02-15-2008, 04:22 PM
They sound like the perfect candidates for Soylent Green.

I don't like Mexican food.

blueballs
02-15-2008, 04:57 PM
The limeys are driving up the cost of dental insurance

CoMoChief
02-15-2008, 05:11 PM
LMAO~~crotchfruit
yeah I laughed at that too. First time I've heard that.