PDA

View Full Version : "Now Playing for the Chiefs...

Chief Chief
02-19-2008, 10:14 AM
...Chad Johnson - Quatro Tres"

Nah, just doesn't quite have the same impact...

J Diddy
02-19-2008, 10:18 AM
thanks for posting what everyone was thinking

EyePod
02-19-2008, 11:54 AM
...Chad Johnson - Quatro Tres"

Nah, just doesn't quite have the same impact...

It's spelled c-u-a-t-r-o? Way to go DOUCHEBAG. And even if you were spelling it like the "Schick Quattro" you still f'ed up. Go shave yourself with something that you can't spell. Hopefully you'll cut yourself and bleed out.

P.S. I don't know why it pisses me off so much when people try to use Spanish words and misspell them, but it really does. Take the two seconds and look it up in a Spanish-English dictionary, and don't ever just add an "a" or an "o" to an English word to make it a Spanish one. If you do, karma will come and find you.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-19-2008, 11:55 AM
It's spelled c-u-a-t-r-o? Way to go DOUCHEBAG. And even if you were spelling it like the "Schick Quattro" you still f'ed up. Go shave yourself with something that you can't spell. Hopefully you'll cut yourself and bleed out.

P.S. I don't know why it pisses me off so much when people try to use Spanish words and misspell them, but it really does. Take the two seconds and look it up in a Spanish-English dictionary, and don't ever just add an "a" or an "o" to an English word to make it a Spanish one. If you do, karma will come and find you.

Roid rage.

Mama Hip Rockets
02-19-2008, 11:56 AM

jeez dude calm dude. have you ever been on the internet? 95 percent of people on internet forums spell easy ENGLISH words wrong. get used to it.

Rooster
02-19-2008, 12:00 PM
ROFL

patteeu
02-19-2008, 12:00 PM

Alrighto, hombre. :thumb:

penguinz
02-19-2008, 12:05 PM

P.S. I don't know why it pisses me off so much when people try to use Spanish words and misspell them, but it really does. Take the two seconds and look it up in a Spanish-English dictionary, and don't ever just add an "a" or an "o" to an English word to make it a Spanish one. If you do, karma will come and find you.Who the **** pissed in your Wheaties you douchbag.

kc rush
02-19-2008, 12:06 PM

Hesus Christo, whato gota upo EyePoda's(a) asso?

Mr. Flopnuts
02-19-2008, 12:06 PM
LMAO I knew this was going to turn into a trainwreck. Stick to what you know n00b, talkin shit about Goatse.

Chief Chief
02-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Thanks for sparing me the lecture on my use of the non-word "Nah"...

TinyEvel
02-19-2008, 12:27 PM
AYE CARUMBAH!!!!!!!!

Bowser
02-19-2008, 12:30 PM
AYYY! NO ES GOODO!!!!

The Franchise
02-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Tacooooooooooooo!

Reerun_KC
02-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Tacooooooooooooo!
Bueanooooo!

Sully
02-19-2008, 01:59 PM
calm downo.

Simply Red
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGPibfYnB5c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGPibfYnB5c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Silock

Too airess ideotuh.

The Franchise
02-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Bueanooooo!

Burritooooooooooooo!!!!!

Simply Red
02-19-2008, 02:05 PM

S-T-F-U you're dumb.

J Diddy
02-19-2008, 02:05 PM

Yeah you should calm down, perhaps.

Rasputin
02-19-2008, 02:10 PM

Hmm:hmmm: not sure, but maybe this is an example of why people just lurk and not post anything?

Loco in the Elcabaso (spanish sp?)

acesn8s
02-19-2008, 02:38 PM

holio crapo dudea!

Radar Chief
02-19-2008, 02:41 PM
ROFL I have nothing to addo. LMAO

King_Chief_Fan
02-19-2008, 02:41 PM

wow, just wow, you need to take a pill there slappy. It is just a message board for crying out loud. We get his point, no matter how stupid he isLMAO

Easy Money
02-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I am the Great Cornholio! I need T.P. for my bunghole.

Stinger
02-19-2008, 03:03 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WT_0gPrzGA0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WT_0gPrzGA0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bump
02-19-2008, 03:10 PM

it pisses me off reading typo-correction/mispell-correction officers trying to appear as smart, what do you need to prove by flaming someone over a mispell??

J Diddy
02-19-2008, 03:12 PM
heh heh heh heh

Tribal Warfare
02-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Tacooooooooooooo!

Beeeeeeaner!!!!!!!!!

Valiant
02-19-2008, 04:05 PM
LMAO I knew this was going to turn into a trainwreck. Stick to what you know n00b, talkin shit about Goatse.

Yeah but if everybody is good at something then it is not as impressive.. Everybody is Picasso when making fun of that idiot..

smittysbar
02-19-2008, 04:32 PM
reposto

The Franchise
02-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Beeeeeeaner!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to add an "o" to the end of it.

Beeeeeeanerooooooooo!!!!!!

"Bob" Dobbs
02-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Lighten up, Francisco.

Skip Towne
02-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Shut uppo