PDA

View Full Version : Lady gets her 19th DWI. Another case: Man gets his 19th DWI

BigRedChief
02-20-2008, 12:15 PM
The video:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/257506/lady_gets_her_19th_dwi/

Not to be outdone. This man got his 19th DWI also.
http://www.wsyx6.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.oh/20838c05-www.wsyx6.com.shtml

Man gets 8 years for 19th DUI
February 19, 2008 17:37 EST

HAMILTON, Ohio (AP) -- A judge in southwest Ohio has sentenced a man convicted of his 19th drunk driving offense to eight years in prison.

Stephen Wolf was sentenced in Hamilton today by Judge Noah Powers of Butler County Common Pleas Court.

Authorities say plenty of people drive despite having a suspended or revoked license, and locking them up is the only way to keep them off the roads.

Wolf, now 51, pleaded guilty last week to the charge of operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol. The Butler County Prosecutor's Office said Wolf received his first drunk driving conviction in 1978.

Duck Dog
02-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Too bad she didn't turn her car toward a big tree.

el borracho
02-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Anyone with 3 DUIs should be in jail for life. They obviously haven't learned anything and are not going to stop until they are dead.

Chiefs_5627
02-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Wtf are these people on the street after 1 or 2?!?:shake:

BigRedChief
02-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Any lawyers care to explain how someone can get this many DWI's?

Pushead2
02-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Great justice system eh?

Chief Chief
02-20-2008, 02:12 PM
8 years behind bars for the 19th DUI? Wonder what the punishment was for the 14th one?

Frazod
02-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I'll bet that guy's monthly car insurance payment was more than my mortgage.

thebrad84
02-20-2008, 05:04 PM
Anyone with 3 DUIs should be in jail for life. They obviously haven't learned anything and are not going to stop until they kill an innocent person.

Fixed your post for ya. The *hitbag is never the one to die, always the innocent one..

Coach
02-20-2008, 08:00 PM
As I been saying, the DWI and DUI's punishment are outdated, and they need to be tougher and stiffer.

Instead of the 19th time of being DUI/DWI, how about on the 3rd DUI where you get nailed for 8 years in a pound-me-in-the-ass penitiary. No questions asked.

BigRedChief
02-20-2008, 11:08 PM
8 years behind bars for the 19th DUI? Wonder what the punishment was for the 14th one?
:LOL:

Bump
02-20-2008, 11:29 PM
1 DUI is bad, but I'm sure most of us here have driven over the legal limit before. 2 DUI's is really bad. 3 DUI's = = WHY THE F*CK ARE THEY STILL ALLOWED TO DRIVE!!!???!!! 4 DUI's = why haven't they served prison time?? 19 DUI's WTF??? In some states in a felony to play poker online, but 18 DUI's and you don't get in much trouble...this country irritates me sometime.

doomy3
02-20-2008, 11:32 PM
As I been saying, the DWI and DUI's punishment are outdated, and they need to be tougher and stiffer.

Instead of the 19th time of being DUI/DWI, how about on the 3rd DUI where you get nailed for 8 years in a pound-me-in-the-ass penitiary. No questions asked.

Are there congugal visits in these pound-me-in-the-ass prisons?

J Diddy
02-20-2008, 11:34 PM

the kind of prisons these fuqtards got coming to them are keeping them sexed up enough that they don't want conjugal visits

Skip Towne
02-20-2008, 11:37 PM

I dunno. I'll ask GoChiefs. He knows about such things.

Rausch
02-20-2008, 11:38 PM
I knew a guy with 9 once. Had a court date for no 9 on a wed. and on monday the courthouse went up in flames. All paper records.

LUCKY mofo...

J Diddy
02-20-2008, 11:41 PM
I knew a guy with 9 once. Had a court date for no 9 on a wed. and on monday the courthouse went up in flames. All paper records.

LUCKY mofo...

hmm angry drunken german hmmmmmm:evil:

Bump
02-20-2008, 11:44 PM

another thing I'm tired of (especially after watching a lot of "lock up" on tv) is these idiots in prison who continue to commit crimes.....IN PRISON! whether it's selling drugs, murder, stabbing or whatever....they obviously aren't going to learn any lesson in prison if they're committing crimes while they're locked up and will never be anything but a detriment to society if they get out. Personally I'm tired to paying taxes to keep these f*ckers alive and they should be executed if they're killing others in prison and what not. Sorry for the rant.

Bump
02-20-2008, 11:45 PM

LUCKY mofo...

that's almost as good as winning the lottery.

Rausch
02-20-2008, 11:46 PM
hmm angry drunken german hmmmmmm:evil:

Nein.

Never had one. Knock on wood.

:evil:

doomy3
02-20-2008, 11:47 PM
another thing I'm tired of (especially after watching a lot of "lock up" on tv) is these idiots in prison who continue to commit crimes.....IN PRISON! whether it's selling drugs, murder, stabbing or whatever....they obviously aren't going to learn any lesson in prison if they're committing crimes while they're locked up and will never be anything but a detriment to society if they get out. Personally I'm tired to paying taxes to keep these f*ckers alive and they should be executed if they're killing others in prison and what not. Sorry for the rant.

I understand.

Just one question though.

Why did you quote my Office Space quote to go into this rant. Why did that quote bring this out?

Skip Towne
02-20-2008, 11:49 PM
I dunno. I'll ask GoChiefs. He knows about such things.

LUCKY mofo...

Well that's called Jewish lightning if done for monetary gain. It's when the mortgage gets to rubbing up against the insurance policy. I don't know what you would call it in this case.

Bump
02-20-2008, 11:52 PM
I understand.

Just one question though.

Why did you quote my Office Space quote to go into this rant. Why did that quote bring this out?

lol, who knows

Skip Towne
02-21-2008, 12:02 AM
lol, who knows

The board is doing weird things. In my post above it has me quoting myself on something unrelated.

Rausch
02-21-2008, 12:04 AM
The board is doing weird things. In my post above it has me quoting myself on something unrelated.

"The Sparrows are flying...the sPArroWS are FlyINg..."

ChiefFan31
02-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Any lawyers care to explain how someone can get this many DWI's?

I ain't a lawyer, but I have met a guy that has had 27 DUI's over the years. Back in the 70's and early 80's it was basically a fine and a slap on the wrist, probably not much more than a speeding ticket.

M.A.D.D. changed all that. You want to talk about motivated individuals, well there you go.

Old Dog
02-21-2008, 09:46 AM
I'll bet that guy's monthly car insurance payment was more than my mortgage.

I doubt that the SOB has insurance.