PDA

View Full Version : Kansas St. bites the dust.

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:10 PM
Lost to Nebraska 71-64 Good game:thumb:

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Also Duke losing to Miami with less than a minute to go.

Bearcat
02-20-2008, 10:14 PM
LMAO

Someone told me the other day that Nebraska has issues playing with a lead, and when they were up 8 in the first they started getting lazy on offense and threw up like 6 threes in a row, making only the first one.

KSU is a couple games under .500 on the road this year. Good thing (for Kansas) they have Texas at home.

irishjayhawk
02-20-2008, 10:15 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/bug.png

Skip Towne
02-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Another T for Walker. What a fine young man.

Ceej
"It's going to be a fun night. I may go for fifty."

LOL.

doomy3
Awesome.

alnorth
02-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Dude... what the hell happened to K-State? I thought they were a decent team.

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:21 PM
LMAO

Someone told me the other day that Nebraska has issues playing with a lead, and when they were up 8 in the first they started getting lazy on offense and threw up like 6 threes in a row, making only the first one.

KSU is a couple games under .500 on the road this year. Good thing (for Kansas) they have Texas at home.
The problem with Nebraska this year is that they have major problems hitting shots. Coupled with the fact that Sadler redshirted 4 guys this year who he said would be starting if he hadn't. Got next year to look forward to anyway.

Coach
02-20-2008, 10:22 PM

They are, at home, of course. They're a complete different team when it comes to the road.

Yeah, they won at the road early on the season, but those doesn't mean anything, since playing in the Big XII on the road is more tougher, IMHO.

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
They have the same problem most Big 12 teams have. They can't play on the road.:shake:

irishjayhawk
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Duke lost, by the way. Hit a full court buzzer beater but was still down 1.

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Duke goes down 96-95 to Miami.

ROYC75
02-20-2008, 10:30 PM
The problem with Nebraska this year is that they have major problems hitting shots. Coupled with the fact that Sadler redshirted 4 guys this year who he said would be starting if he hadn't. Got next year to look forward to anyway.

Wise move ...... take 4 talented 4 year players and letting them learn and mature, NU has reason to look forward to them playing.

Guess KSUck does really suck, at least on the road.

doomy3
02-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Good Night for KU!

irishjayhawk
02-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Wise move ...... take 4 talented 4 year players and letting them learn and mature, NU has reason to look forward to them playing.

That KSUck thing just struck a chord with me:

I hate the T-shirts (Joe College, of course) that say:

You can't spell suck without KSU.

It makes ZERO sense. You can't spell suck without KU either, so what the hell is the point.

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:34 PM

Their all freshman Roy. From Sadlers top 20 class last spring. One of them is John Sallies kid.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-20-2008, 10:42 PM
got outplayed tonight. NU definitely showed why they are the league's leading defense. We had trouble getting momentum, and had a couple of bad breaks. Game was closer thasn gthe final score due to all the fouling late.

Walker's T was a bad deal for us, and he sat the rest of the game after getting it. I'm glad Frank isn't afraid of making a point, just as he did with Gilbert. It may have cost us the game tonight, but we will be better in the long run.

Sam Hall
02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
I give the credit to this man

alanm
02-20-2008, 10:53 PM
I give the credit to this man
Him and Sadler have been hanging out. Don't know if Pelini was at the game tonight. But I know he's been to most of the games since he's been back in Lincoln. Him and Sadler have also been at the wrestling dual meets supporting them also.

Skip Towne
02-20-2008, 11:07 PM

It makes ZERO sense. You can't spell suck without KU either, so what the hell is the point.

We thought of it first is what. Plus KSU is 3 of the required letters. We only have 2. All colleges have one.

Reerun_KC
02-20-2008, 11:25 PM
got outplayed tonight. NU definitely showed why they are the league's leading defense. We had trouble getting momentum, and had a couple of bad breaks. Game was closer thasn gthe final score due to all the fouling late.

Walker's T was a bad deal for us, and he sat the rest of the game after getting it. I'm glad Frank isn't afraid of making a point, just as he did with Gilbert. It may have cost us the game tonight, but we will be better in the long run.
How is that going to make you better in the long run? Walker and Beasley are both gonzo after this year, so what point is Martin making when he is sitting his hired guns during conference games??? Talent like this wont come through KSU every year, this is a once in a 2 decade type team for you guys... Just look at the 08 recruiting class, this is your best chance since 1988 to make some noise in the NCAA tourney...

It was stupid if you ask me to lose a conference game by sitting Walker because of a T... Beasley and Walker are the team, without them, KSU is well KSU...

J Diddy
02-20-2008, 11:32 PM
We thought of it first is what. Plus KSU is 3 of the required letters. We only have 2. All colleges have one.

fair enough

Reerun_KC
02-20-2008, 11:36 PM
found this on another board.... regarding sitting Walker....

"A friend of mine was at the game behind the bench and he said Walker told Martin to shut the f up after he got his T.That could have something to do with it."

duncan_idaho
02-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Watching Frank Martin "coach" is like watching Quin Snyder "coach."

Except this time, instead of causing me great pain, it causes me to laugh.

Reerun_KC
02-20-2008, 11:41 PM
Watching Frank Martin "coach" is like watching Quin Snyder "coach."

Except this time, instead of causing me great pain, it causes me to laugh.
Wow what an joy that must be, I truely miss Quin in the Big 12... Nothing was more special than watching his annual collaspe at MU's expense..

Now we get to watch it at KSU...

duncan_idaho
02-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Wow what an joy that must be, I truely miss Quin in the Big 12... Nothing was more special than watching his annual collaspe at MU's expense..

Now we get to watch it at KSU...

I'm almost to the point now where I can laugh about Quin. Almost. Give it a few more years.

The complete lack of adjustments and coaching from Quin always was astounding. But I think even HE would have gone to a zone tonight earlier than Martin did.

Which would have saved the game for kSU, btw.

I don't know that I've ever seen two players on one team who have attitudes as bad as Walker (who told his coach to "f off" after the T, I'm hearing) and
Beasely.

Pitt Gorilla
I give the credit to this manHave you folks minted a coin yet, or do you not hold him in the same regard as Cally?

http://awardsunlimited.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/calla.jpg

Mr. Plow
Duke goes down 96-95 to Miami.

Best news of the night.

Reerun_KC
02-20-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm almost to the point now where I can laugh about Quin. Almost. Give it a few more years.

The complete lack of adjustments and coaching from Quin always was astounding. But I think even HE would have gone to a zone tonight earlier than Martin did.

I don't know that I've ever seen two players on one team who have attitudes as bad as Walker (who told his coach to "f off" after the T, I'm hearing) and
Beasely.

Yeah I am hearing the same thing, but Martin should of never set his hired guns/coaches when the game is close and a share of the conference title in on the line. Not a smart move by Frank. Coach Beasley and Coach Walker will probably set Frank down and have a talk with him over this....

Not like Beasley or Walker will care come March when they are sitting with their agents and talking millions... They wont be back so its a moot point to try and make an example out of them... Frank shouldnt bite the hands that is feeding him... Bad Frank.

Sam Hall
02-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Have you folks minted a coin yet, or do you not hold him in the same regard as Cally?

http://awardsunlimited.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/calla.jpg

I would put Bo on the same level as Bear Bryant.

Skip Towne
02-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah I am hearing the same thing, but Martin should of never set his hired guns/coaches when the game is close and a share of the conference title in on the line. Not a smart move by Frank. Coach Beasley and Coach Walker will probably set Frank down and have a talk with him over this....

Not like Beasley or Walker will care come March when they are sitting with their agents and talking millions... They wont be back so its a moot point to try and make an example out of them... Frank shouldnt bite the hands that is feeding him... Bad Frank.

Frank is just trying to keep his job. Can't blame him. Only 5 reg. season games left, 3 on the road.

GoHuge
02-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Walker is a great talent but his maturity level or lack there of is killing this team. He's just constantly running up and down the court yelling and screaming with his teammates. Just when he starts to get it cranked up he goes and does something stupid like that technical tonight. I think that probably cost K-State the game. Count the T-points and him being out of the game the last ten minutes and we lose. I'm seriuosly starting to wonder if he's interested in being a big time college player or if he's already checked out mentally to the NBA. His inability to control his emotions in critical situations and sometimes lack of overall hustle isn't going to help him get drafted where he wants to be. The NBA will come when it comes. If he doesn't shape up real quick he may have no choice but to come back to school and work on his game.

They just kissed their chance of winning the Big 12 goodbye. If you can't win against teams in the lower half of the your conference you don't deserve to win it. This team kind of reminds me of some of the Chiefs teams I've watched. They can really get up and beat a tough team. But at the same time play down to the level of their competition. They've done it at Mizzou, TT, and now Nebraska. Then they've beat good teams like Oklahoma at OU, and KU. Seeing how good they can be when they want to just drives me insane. They can beat anybody on any night, but can't close the deal on the games they are supposed to win. That shit is wearing me out. I don't know if it is something Martin is doingor not doing or if it is these players just being lazy. They act like a very arrogant group of guys that has done something in college basketball. The problem is they haven't. Nobody in the Big 12 is going to tremble at the sight of you because you have been given four or five stars by a recruiting service. They are still going to try and kick your ass. Hopefully they figure that out some time soon.

ChiefFan31
02-21-2008, 12:54 AM

They seem to have letdowns after a big win. Same thing happened after they beat KU. Sounds like a young team that needs to get used to winning.

alanm
02-21-2008, 01:22 AM

I kinda wonder if either of those guys are attending class this semester. ;)

HemiEd
02-21-2008, 07:30 AM
We thought of it first is what.

:spock: what?

ROYC75
02-21-2008, 08:12 AM

Maybe it's time you changed that diaper ?:doh!:

ArrowheadHawk
02-21-2008, 08:14 AM
KSU has me confused are they going to turn around and beat Texas now?

istas
02-21-2008, 08:31 AM
KSU has me confused are they going to turn around and beat Texas now?

Right after they lose @ Baylor.:cuss::cuss:

Lzen
02-21-2008, 09:17 AM

Did he say they would be starting? I thought he said those 4 guys would be in the rotation. Not necessarily starting.

Fish
02-21-2008, 09:19 AM
I've said it before.... Frank Martin is a caveman in a suit. He's in over his head......

Reerun_KC
02-21-2008, 09:30 AM
I've said it before.... Frank Martin is a caveman in a suit. He's in over his head......
yep and sitting a player that is leaving for the NBA as fast as he can get out of Manhattin isnt a wise coaching move.

I am sure glad he really taught Bill "getting my nba money soon" Walker a good lesson..ROFL

Brock
02-21-2008, 09:45 AM
When does the DVD come out?

Reerun_KC
02-21-2008, 09:47 AM
When does the DVD come out?
Let me guess?

KSU Wildcat Basketball presents " The Season of Dominance "

Lzen
02-21-2008, 09:47 AM
yep and sitting a player that is leaving for the NBA as fast as he can get out of Manhattin isnt a wise coaching move.

I am sure glad he really taught Bill "getting my nba money soon" Walker a good lesson..ROFL

I actually agreed with that choice. Sitting Walker was not for Walker's benefit so much as it is for the team's future. When other players see that he isn't gonna take any crap off a player, even a superstar/nNBA bound guy, that sets a precedent. Makes perfect sense to me. Martin is not just thinking of this year.

Fish
02-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Have any of you listened to Frank Martin's pressers and counted the number of times he says "Ya know?"

Quite comical..... I counted 4 of them in one sentence from his last one...

Reerun_KC
02-21-2008, 09:51 AM
I actually agreed with that choice. Sitting Walker was not for Walker's benefit so much as it is for the team's future. When other players see that he isn't gonna take any crap off a player, even a superstar/nNBA bound guy, that sets a precedent. Makes perfect sense to me. Martin is not just thinking of this year.
True BUT, this is their best chance to win/share a conference title in what 25 years? Plus Walker and Beasley are hired guns, they are there for that reason only, to actually take KSU to the NCAA tourney and make some noise. Sitting Walker proved nothing, but a loss at NU, therefore removing them from Big 12 title contention.

Franks is thinking about the future? His 08 recruiting class is sure shaping up to be a fine one...

duncan_idaho
02-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Walker is a great talent but his maturity level or lack there of is killing this team. He's just constantly running up and down the court yelling and screaming with his teammates. Just when he starts to get it cranked up he goes and does something stupid like that technical tonight. I think that probably cost K-State the game. Count the T-points and him being out of the game the last ten minutes and we lose. I'm seriuosly starting to wonder if he's interested in being a big time college player or if he's already checked out mentally to the NBA. His inability to control his emotions in critical situations and sometimes lack of overall hustle isn't going to help him get drafted where he wants to be. The NBA will come when it comes. If he doesn't shape up real quick he may have no choice but to come back to school and work on his game.

They just kissed their chance of winning the Big 12 goodbye. If you can't win against teams in the lower half of the your conference you don't deserve to win it. This team kind of reminds me of some of the Chiefs teams I've watched. They can really get up and beat a tough team. But at the same time play down to the level of their competition. They've done it at Mizzou, TT, and now Nebraska. Then they've beat good teams like Oklahoma at OU, and KU. Seeing how good they can be when they want to just drives me insane. They can beat anybody on any night, but can't close the deal on the games they are supposed to win. That shit is wearing me out. I don't know if it is something Martin is doingor not doing or if it is these players just being lazy. They act like a very arrogant group of guys that has done something in college basketball. The problem is they haven't. Nobody in the Big 12 is going to tremble at the sight of you because you have been given four or five stars by a recruiting service. They are still going to try and kick your ass. Hopefully they figure that out some time soon.

Walker is the worst teammate/worst attitude on kSU's team, but Beasely gives him a run for his money.

He whines, he mopes, he calls teammates out for missing layups (see Pullen when Nebraska was up by 1), and he clearly doesn't take teams with lesser talent than kSU as seriously as he should.

hawkchief
02-21-2008, 10:23 AM

Beasely.

That's exactly why these two are playing at KSUck, instead of a real basketball program. Their me-first attitudes were well know in coaching circles prior to them "selecting" KSU as the place they wanted to spend a year before going to the NBA. Maybe their high-school coach has finally had enough of their pissing on the court, lazy defense and whining after every call.

ROYC75
02-21-2008, 10:33 AM
That's no way to talk about the GRCOAT, show some respect.

Mr. Laz
02-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Good Night for KU!

why ... cause now their loss to KSU looks worse?

seriously, maybe we should save the smack talk for someone that didn't beat our ass this year.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Walker is the worst teammate/worst attitude on kSU's team, but Beasely gives him a run for his money.

He whines, he mopes, he calls teammates out for missing layups (see Pullen when Nebraska was up by 1), and he clearly doesn't take teams with lesser talent than kSU as seriously as he should.

are you kidding me? Beasley is not a whiner. When he calls out a teammate (rarely) it's for something they should be called out on (see Walker's consistent lack of D). By all accounts from those who are actually around the kid, he is gracious and pleasant. Watch him after a foul, he often gives the "who me?" face, but then gives a wide smile and often pats the ref on the back because he knows they're only doing their job, just like he is. That's not to say that when there has been a bad call or missed foul, he isn't talking to the refs about what they are or aren't calling, but any good player will do that at any level.

What you might view on tv as a call out is often him calling for a defense or offense and just talking to his teammates.

I love how KU and MU fans who have never even attended a game (or only 1) and seen Beasley think they know all about him.

hawkchief
02-21-2008, 01:39 PM
are you kidding me? Beasley is not a whiner. When he calls out a teammate (rarely) it's for something they should be called out on (see Walker's consistent lack of D). By all accounts from those who are actually around the kid, he is gracious and pleasant. Watch him after a foul, he often gives the "who me?" face, but then gives a wide smile and often pats the ref on the back because he knows they're only doing their job, just like he is. That's not to say that when there has been a bad call or missed foul, he isn't talking to the refs about what they are or aren't calling, but any good player will do that at any level.

What you might view on tv as a call out is often him calling for a defense or offense and just talking to his teammates.

I love how KU and MU fans who have never even attended a game (or only 1) and seen Beasley think they know all about him.

Personally, I like the way he's too big for the time-out huddles and how he lingers outside the ring of his teammates as they are getting "instruction" from their "coach". Most coaches would never tolerate that, period. Although the "coaches" at KSU tolerate eating popcorn on the bench and taking a piss on the court - what's the big deal about disrespecting the "coach", anyway?

While Beasley's attitude in nowhere near that of Punky Walker's, it's pretty clear he's either fed with with being in Manhattan, or playing for a "coach" like Martin on a team full of Blake Youngs.

It will be interesting in a few weeks to see how the KSU fans all feel about the roll of the dice taken with their program and the hiring of THuggins/Hill/Beasley/Walker/Martin. This year/THE YEAR is turning into a collossal embarassment for the school and program. The next few years are likely going to be some of the leanest the program has ever seen.

doomy3
02-21-2008, 02:00 PM
why ... cause now their loss to KSU looks worse?

seriously, maybe we should save the smack talk for someone that didn't beat our ass this year.

Uh, didn't realize saying it was a good night for KU was considered smack talk. But, KState losing puts us back in better position to win the conference, and Duke losing gives us a better chance at a higher one seed. It was a good night for KU.

mikeyis4dcats.
02-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Personally, I like the way he's too big for the time-out huddles and how he lingers outside the ring of his teammates as they are getting "instruction" from their "coach". Most coaches would never tolerate that, period. Although the "coaches" at KSU tolerate eating popcorn on the bench and taking a piss on the court - what's the big deal about disrespecting the "coach", anyway?

While Beasley's attitude in nowhere near that of Punky Walker's, it's pretty clear he's either fed with with being in Manhattan, or playing for a "coach" like Martin on a team full of Blake Youngs.

It will be interesting in a few weeks to see how the KSU fans all feel about the roll of the dice taken with their program and the hiring of THuggins/Hill/Beasley/Walker/Martin. This year/THE YEAR is turning into a collossal embarassment for the school and program. The next few years are likely going to be some of the leanest the program has ever seen.

a collossal embarasment? We've exceeded most fans and critics expectations and have the #1 player in college who is one game away from holding the all time NCAA record for double-doubles. Yes, I am ashamed to be a fan.

ROFL

smallcockchief showing he has no clue once again.... seriously, why don't the rest of you tell him to quit embarrassing KU.

hawkchief
02-21-2008, 02:24 PM
a collossal embarasment? We've exceeded most fans and critics expectations and have the #1 player in college who is one game away from holding the all time NCAA record for double-doubles. Yes, I am ashamed to be a fan.

ROFL

smallcockchief showing he has no clue once again.... seriously, why don't the rest of you tell him to quit embarrassing KU.

You're showing everyone the difference between KU and KSUck, mikey. You look at one slapped-together season with a few one-year AAU punks that come off as thugs on TV, and the possiblility of going to a post-season tournament, as a success.

You fail to realize, or maybe even care, about the long-term damage these punks and high-school coach will likely have on your program. Yes, you've had one of the best college players on your team for the past few months, but your "team" has also exhibited immature, punkish behavior on the court for most of the season, and if they don't get it together will be looking at the NIT in a few weeks.

I realize you don't want to think about it, but in a few weeks, your team will have a roster that makes Mizzou, Nebraska, Iowa State and Colorado look like great teams.

Enjoy what your now-departing AD and President have "bulit" for you over the next several years.

Mr. Laz
02-21-2008, 02:25 PM
:doh!:Uh, didn't realize saying it was a good night for KU was considered smack talk. But, KState losing puts us back in better position to win the conference, and Duke losing gives us a better chance at a higher one seed. It was a good night for KU.

i guess my response was more to the entire thread than just

i just have this sinking feeling that we shouldn't be talking trash at all.

see a big crash and burn in our future :(

Reerun_KC
02-21-2008, 02:28 PM
:doh!:

i guess my response was more to the entire thread than just

i just have this sinking feeling that we shouldn't be talking trash at all.

see a big crash and burn in our future :(
negative nancy....

KUCFChiefs
02-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Saulbadguy and kskater got shit on!

duncan_idaho
02-21-2008, 02:51 PM

No, I'm not kidding.

I've seen Beasely in person. I've watched kansas State on TV basically every time they've been on (love that college hoops, can't help it). I'm looking at his body language when things don't go right. It's easy to be good-natured when you're winning. It's the way a player reacts when things aren't going well (like when a team is frustrating you with a box and one) that tells what their true attitude as a teammate/team player is.

In kSU's losses, Beasely's demeanor has been that of a whiner/me-first player. He points fingers (such as asking Pulley how he missed that layup last night with a sneer on his face). He loafs. He yells at teammates for not getting him the ball. He ignores his coach.

There's a time, place and way for a player to talk to his teammates about getting him the ball, or about them needing to step it up. Beasely's behavior in losses shows he doesn't know/doesn't care about any of these things.

ROYC75
02-21-2008, 03:43 PM

I can't think of any coach that loves to be told to STFU ? Seriously, I would sit anybody down, I don't care how good of a player he thinks or who thinks he is. Any disrepect like that towards the coach would be automatic sit down time in my book, for multiple games too.

Punk kids need to learn a lesson..........

Skip Towne
02-21-2008, 04:26 PM
I can't think of any coach that loves to be told to STFU ? Seriously, I would sit anybody down, I don't care how good of a player he thinks or who thinks he is. Any disrepect like that towards the coach would be automatic sit down time in my book, for multiple games too.

Punk kids need to learn a lesson..........

And he's not even that good.

duncan_idaho
02-21-2008, 04:28 PM
And he's not even that good.

Bill Walker is the second-most talented player in the Big 12, Beasley being the most.

If they weren't one-year rent-a-players playing for an AAU coach, he might actually live up to that potential all the time.

KcMizzou
02-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Man... Martin just shredded his team after the game....

“I thought it was the most embarrassing defensive performance of any team I’ve coached in 23 years,” K-State coach Frank Martin said, “and that’s including 13-year-olds.

“I saw them (Nebraska) shooting uncontested layup after uncontested layup after uncontested layup, and whenever they chose to miss one, I saw them getting offensive rebounds. They punched us in the mouth, and we ran away.”

Remember those road wins at Oklahoma and Colorado? Seems like a distant memory following consecutive road setbacks at Missouri, Texas Tech and now Nebraska.

“No doubt we can do it,” Martin said about K-State’s road resume. “It’s our whole mental approach. It’s not a physical thing. I don’t know what it is mentally. We go on the road lately, and we don’t play with that next gear. We all kind of stand around and watch.”

That’s the same Martin who was ecstatic about the Wildcats’ defense Saturday in the trouncing of Missouri. But after Nebraska shot 51.9 percent from the field and got a career-high 20 points from guard Steve Harley, who was averaging only 7.7, Martin didn’t hold back.

“We should give them pom-poms,” Martin said. “They would have been great cheerleaders today.”

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/498795.html

mikeyis4dcats.
02-22-2008, 08:45 AM
You're showing everyone the difference between KU and KSUck, mikey. You look at one slapped-together season with a few one-year AAU punks that come off as thugs on TV, and the possiblility of going to a post-season tournament, as a success.

You fail to realize, or maybe even care, about the long-term damage these punks and high-school coach will likely have on your program. Yes, you've had one of the best college players on your team for the past few months, but your "team" has also exhibited immature, punkish behavior on the court for most of the season, and if they don't get it together will be looking at the NIT in a few weeks.

I realize you don't want to think about it, but in a few weeks, your team will have a roster that makes Mizzou, Nebraska, Iowa State and Colorado look like great teams.

Enjoy what your now-departing AD and President have "bulit" for you over the next several years.

blah blah blah...I'm sorry, did you fart?

you're such a ****ing idiot it's not even funny....

mikeyis4dcats.
02-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Man... Martin just shredded his team after the game....

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/498795.html

hey, at least he's honest unlike some guys that try to keep spinning it. Martin won't bite his tongue, and I find no fault in that.

hawkchief
02-22-2008, 09:54 AM
blah blah blah...I'm sorry, did you fart?

you're such a ****ing idiot it's not even funny....

Relax, mikey, you need to enjoy these last few minutes of your 15 minutes of fame - it's coming to a close rather quickly, and you won't have this much talent on your roster again in your lifetime. Sorry it hasn't worked out so well. :(

HemiEd
02-22-2008, 10:06 AM

I agree 100%. :clap: