PDA

View Full Version : A more relevant and reliable alternative to the Wonderlic Test

Monty
02-26-2008, 10:27 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/post/A-more-relevant-and-reliable-alternative-to-the-;_ylt=AtE8N8Jm5dx5r4RRl2VgJg1DubYF?urn=nfl,68390

FWIW, I like this version much better. :)

RealSNR
02-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Aw crap, I got #5 wrong.

bowener
02-26-2008, 01:24 PM
My favorites:
12. When you're sad, you should:

A) punch the nearest woman.
B) smoke a whole bag of weed, preferably in a moving car or an airport.
C) try one of those "cry for help" fake suicide attempts, which will get you a lot of attention and probably some sympathy sex from your publicist.
D) understand that it's never, ever, going to get better as long as you're an Oakland Raider.

20. Essay:

Just write a complete sentence. If you can't do that, just write down a word. Or your name. Try to spell it right. If that's too much, draw a picture of something. Or don't. Honestly, if you do anything other than chew on this portion of the paper, you're going to be fine.
ROFL

Mr. Plow
02-26-2008, 01:31 PM
20. Essay:

Just write a complete sentence. If you can't do that, just write down a word. Or your name. Try to spell it right. If that's too much, draw a picture of something. Or don't. Honestly, if you do anything other than chew on this portion of the paper, you're going to be fine.

LMAO