PDA

View Full Version : Is this bad luck? Britney Spears and my wife

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 06:45 PM
So my wife took a walk today on her street in Beverly Hills. As some of you know, my wife is 7.5 months pregnant with our first child and she went to a nearby maternity store that's going out of business.

Anyway, as she was waiting in line for a dressing room, Britney walks out of a nearby room. She immediately walks up to my wife, lifts her shirt and begins rubbing her belly. Then she aksed "When are you due? You look beautiful. Have a healthy pregnancy!", then exited the store.

Is my baby cursed? :D

QuikSsurfer
02-26-2008, 06:47 PM
It can't be a good thing.

03pilot
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
So my wife took a walk today on her street in Beverly Hills. As some of you know, my wife is 7.5 months pregnant with our first child and she went to a nearby maternity store that's going out of business.

Anyway, as she was waiting in line for a dressing room, Britney walks out of a nearby room. She immediately walks up to my wife, lifts her shirt and begins rubbing her belly. Then she aksed "When are you due? You look beautiful. Have a healthy pregnancy!", then exited the store.

seriously?

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:02 PM
seriously?

Seriously what?

Frazod
02-26-2008, 07:04 PM
It's actually kind of refreshing to hear something positive about her. Granted, the lifting the shirt thing was a bit forward, but at least she was friendly.

Rain Man
02-26-2008, 07:05 PM
I think you would only be cursed if she showed your wife her private parts.

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:06 PM
It's actually kind of refreshing to hear something positive about her. Granted, the lifting the shirt thing was a bit forward, but at least she was friendly.

She said she wasn't "put together" (hair, makeup, so on) but at least she was pleasant.

But it did take her by surprise.

keg in kc
02-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Let's see, in LA, and you're (maybe) the dad?

Yeah, cursed, with or without Britney.

:fire:

Chiefmanwillcatch
02-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Any paparazi photos of this?

rad
02-26-2008, 07:10 PM
I think you would only be cursed if she showed your wife her private parts.

There's nothing private about ANY of Brittney Spears' parts.

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Let's see, in LA, and you're (maybe) the dad?

Yeah, cursed, with or without Britney.

:fire:

Thanks, Bro.nlm

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Any paparazi photos of this?

Yeah, they were following Britney.

I don't think they got my wife but if they did, it wouldn't be the first time.

03pilot
02-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Seriously what?

i meant did it really happen.

was she speaking in the british accent?

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:37 PM
i meant did it really happen.

was she speaking in the british accent?

To the first part, yes.

To the second, I have no idea but my wife didn't mention it.

So I assume, no. No British accent.

Lonewolf Ed
02-26-2008, 07:39 PM
If you haven't already, I'd wash the wife's stomach thoroughly.

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:40 PM
If you haven't already, I'd wash the wife's stomach thoroughly.

She did as soon as she got back to her office.

Chiefmanwillcatch
02-26-2008, 07:43 PM
So you're reproducing huh?

Shame on you.

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:46 PM
So you're reproducing huh?

Shame on you.

I know.

The world's in trouble now.

Rain Man
02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
I read somewhere that she makes $200,000 a month off of residual sales. That's a good living when you don't have to work to get it. In fact, it's a good living even if you do have to work to get it.

DeezNutz
02-26-2008, 07:52 PM
If she lifted your wife's skirt and started rubbing, THAT would be a story. Shirt = no worries.

unlurking
02-26-2008, 07:55 PM
With you preference for boyish figures, I'm guessing at 7.5 months pregnant your wife still looks like Kate Moss?

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 07:58 PM
With you preference for boyish figures, I'm guessing at 7.5 months pregnant your wife still looks like Kate Moss?

Yep.

She's only gained 20 pounds. She does Pilates five times a week, so that's helped quite a bit.

big nasty kcnut
02-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Well get some holy water and rub it on the belly just to be safe.

RustShack
02-26-2008, 08:23 PM
I'd be licking my wifes stomach.

Chief Wiggum
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't know much about you, your wife, or B.S. but if you are about to raise another Chiefs fan...your kid is cursed. It pains me to say it, but let's face it, it's the truth.

Easy 6
02-26-2008, 08:42 PM
I honestly feel bad for this girl, whats happening here will be the stuff of High Hollywood Legend & Infamy.

The mania has become absolutely sick, there are now laws in her name etc. Living under that kind of scrutiny would be impossible.

She needs to escape from Hollywood to a serene, lakeside cabin in the mountains for atleast a year.

I'm rooting for her, i'll never forget her Angie Dickinson photo remake for Esquire magazine...in the cream colored sweater...Heavens ta Betsy!!!...CHERRY BOMB!!!

I sincerely hope that someone with common sense comes into her life.

RustShack
02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Maybe if you bring the curse to KC it will somehow reverse ours?

Deberg_1990
02-26-2008, 08:56 PM
I honestly feel bad for this girl, whats happening here will be the stuff of High Hollywood Legend & Infamy.

The mania has become absolutely sick, there are now laws in her name etc. Living under that kind of scrutiny would be impossible.

She needs to escape from Hollywood to a serene, lakeside cabin in the mountains for atleast a year.

I'm rooting for her, i'll never forget her Marilyin photo remake for Esquire magazine...in the cream colored sweater...Heavens ta Betsy!!!...CHERRY BOMB!!!

Shes always been a no talent hack. (honestly, all she ever had was her looks)

Because of this, my theory is, the only way to keep herself in the spotlight is to keep doing outlandish things in front of the paparazzi cameras.

Theres no such thing as bad publicity.

Easy 6
02-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Because of this, my theory is, the only way to keep herself in the spotlight is to keep doing outlandish things in front of the paparazzi cameras.

Theres no such thing as bad publicity.

I dont think this is a show, i really dont, to me this is some kind of American Tragedy...she just spirals even further...she seemed to me to be a charming & accessible young talent (she seemed so sweet & self effacing in her SNL appearances), she wasnt a top vocalist by any means, but managed to release her biggest album in years months ago...even while on the balls of her ass.

IMO, she's just had incredibly poor guidance in her life.

Simply Red
02-26-2008, 09:22 PM
I can constantly keep up with/on the Tiny and Dane JONESes cool- barometer. I happen to live next to the neighborhood where Varitek, Ron White and Buffy Geller live.

CrazyPhuD
02-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Too disturbing...but really WTF is britney doing in a maternity store. Is getting two kids taken away from you not enough? Does she want to have more to lose some too. Really when you lose your kids to kevin federline what does that say about you being allowed to have any more?

KcMizzou
02-26-2008, 09:35 PM
I can constantly keep up with/on the Tiny and Dane JONESes cool- barometer. I happen to live next to the neighborhood where Varitek, Ron White and Buffy Geller live. I'd love to have a drink or two with Ron White. Out of all those redneck comedy guys, he's the only one that I really like.

(Gellar too, but that's obvious. :drool: )

Simply Red
02-26-2008, 09:42 PM
I'd love to have a drink or two with Ron White. Out of all those redneck comedy guys, he's the only one that I really like.

Yeah he's awesome. A friend of the family nanny's for his direct neighbor. SMG goes to my neighbor when she's in town. He's an eye doc. She's so tasty. I love to meet here in the check out line.

GoHuge
02-26-2008, 09:49 PM
I dont think this is a show, i really dont, to me this is some kind of American Tragedy...she just spirals even further...she seemed to me to be a charming & accessible young talent (she seemed so sweet & self effacing in her SNL appearances), she wasnt a top vocalist by any means, but managed to release her biggest album in years months ago...even while on the balls of her ass.

IMO, she's just had incredibly poor guidance in her life.Yeah I saw a picture of her little sister in some magazine the other day. Those people have got some serious issues. They're just lucky they kept Britney from getting knocked up before she did. Now that I think about it......Justin Timberlake started this "hole" deal. She was a hole some girl before he tapped that. It's been all down hill for her every since :shake:

He's on top of the world and she's the doormat.

Brock
02-26-2008, 09:50 PM
she walks barefoot in public toilets

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-26-2008, 10:02 PM

IMO, she's just had incredibly poor guidance in her life.

An American Tragedy is some kid starving to death on the streets of any number of cities, not some stupendously wealthy person who suddenly develops a manic-depressive persona when their tenuous grasp on fame starts to slip.

Rausch
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
I'd love to have a drink or two with Ron White. Out of all those redneck comedy guys, he's the only one that I really like.

Seems genuine as well. Ditto...:evil:

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
An American Tragedy is some kid starving to death on the streets of any number of cities, not some stupendously wealthy person who suddenly develops a manic-depressive persona when their tenuous grasp on fame starts to slip.

She's most certainly a mess but it would suck to be a mess in front of 300 wacko camera men following around your every move.

My wife said she was actually scared because there were so many paparazzi around. She was afraid to get knocked over in their mad rush to take pictures of Brit, especially since she's pregnant. She's been knocked over once before while exiting a dress shop in BH in which Paris Hilton was shopping at the same time.

One of the paparazzi mentioned he'd gotten four parking tickets, just today. To me, those people are scum.

a1na2
02-26-2008, 10:12 PM

No but your wife might go shopping for a razor so she can shave her head!

You better watch her closely.

You might also check to be sure Brittany didn't put some undies in your wife's pocket. I seem to remember her riding without any.

Rausch
02-26-2008, 10:13 PM
I read somewhere that she makes $200,000 a month off of residual sales. That's a good living when you don't have to work to get it. In fact, it's a good living even if you do have to work to get it.

It'd be good money if I had to work my mother in the fields to get it...

Easy 6
02-26-2008, 10:49 PM

In the truest sense of those words, your 100% right.

But in a Glamour & Fame Cautionary Tale, Americana way...it is.

teedubya
02-26-2008, 10:56 PM
YOu should name your kid McLovin McCloud. Even if its a girl.

DaneMcCloud
02-26-2008, 11:27 PM
YOu should name your kid McLovin McCloud. Even if its a girl.

Noted

Lonewolf Ed
02-26-2008, 11:28 PM

I'm rooting for her, i'll never forget her Angie Dickinson photo remake for Esquire magazine...in the cream colored sweater...Heavens ta Betsy!!!...CHERRY BOMB!!!

The media sure is egging on that train wreck of a life she lives, aren't they? Sad, really...

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 12:46 AM
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1434027900

So TMZ caught Brit on tape today at the Levi's store, just after she ran into my wife.

Check out all the camera men and video people at the end. Sickening.

And ol' Brit doesn't look too hot.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-27-2008, 12:52 AM

You just want a mouth hug.

Chiefs_5627
02-27-2008, 12:59 AM
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1434027900

So TMZ caught Brit on tape today at the Levi's store, just after she ran into my wife.

Check out all the camera men and video people at the end. Sickening.

And ol' Brit doesn't look too hot.

Wow! How awful that must feel to try to go shopping for jeans/whatever and wind up on the news somewhere. :shake:

Paparazzi are getting more and more intrusive as time goes by, i remember when they kept running theyre cars into Lindsey Lohan just to get the story on it. If u think about it, the magazines are just as bad because they keep paying top $$ for the "news" on these people.

Rausch
02-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Is this bad luck? Britney Spears and my wife?

5 Years ago people would ask if you'd been hit in the head for throwing out such a question. Likely asking for details.

Now they'll ask if she shaved yer' wife's head and stuck a chea pet in the microwave in hopes of making a second baby...

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2008, 01:08 AM
It's easy enough to avoid the paparazzi if you want to. The people who constantly end up on TMZ and WWTDD are those who are seeking out attention. Whether or not they can "help themselves" is a different matter, but there's a reason why people like Matt Damon or Kate Beckinsale can lead relatively anonymous lives in comparison to professional attention whores.

Chiefs_5627
02-27-2008, 01:17 AM
It's easy enough to avoid the paparazzi if you want to. The people who constantly end up on TMZ and WWTDD are those who are seeking out attention. Whether or not they can "help themselves" is a different matter, but there's a reason why people like Matt Damon or Kate Beckinsale can lead relatively anonymous lives in comparison to professional attention whores.

Oh i agree with you but it wasnt like she (in the vid posted) was hanging her roast beef out in a drunken stupor, she was shopping. She should just lay low for a while but when the court dates happen, she becomes news, when she's at home she has people in her yard waiting to come out.

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 01:44 AM

Those you mentioned are "put together". Neither had fame in their teens, nor has either made in excess of $100 million dollars. For better or worse, she's a worldwide superstar (personally, I'm on the "worse" side and I have a ton of "inside" secrets about her from music biz colleagues).

But all of the "celeb" websites, along with People, US, etc. are freakin' relentless. Did you watch the video? There has to be at least 35 people stalking her. But somehow, that's legal. :eek:

As I mentioned earlier, she's a mess. But our society has contributed to her downfall and in many ways, is happy to see it happen.

btlook1
02-27-2008, 03:56 AM
I know shes not that hot anymore but wouldn't it be cool to say you bopped someone famous once??? I would have been asking my wife why in the hell didn't you bring her home for a 3 some!!!

Baby Lee
02-27-2008, 06:21 AM
Howard called TMZ on their shit yesterday. He's generally aimiable with the papparazi, but once day a week or so ago he wasn't feeling/looking that great [cold, snow, parka, hood], when he went to walk his dog and said 'not today guys.' Unfortunately, Beth-O said the same thing soon thereafter.
So in response TMZ ran a whole 'who's mr. and ms. crabby?' piece on them.

Difference being, Howard knows how to handle it. He was summoning the ID of the 'anchor' who ran the 'mr. crabby' story and was ready to dispatch the 'whack pack' to hang outside her house to ask her questions on camera every time she came out.

Eleven minutes later, the EP of TMZ was on the phone to personally apologize [although, IMO that apology is worthless].

KC Kings
02-27-2008, 10:47 AM

Please. Name one city in America where kids starve in the street? The only kids that starve in America are ones whose parents neglect them, and they are starving in their own homes not the streets.

I am not saying that there is anything tragic about Brittney, but between food stamps, WIC, National School Lunch Program, National School Breakfast Program, Summer Food Service Program, Emergency Food Assitance Program, Commodities, etc... and these are just the federal services, America does not have children starving in the streets.

Baby Lee
02-27-2008, 10:56 AM
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/sm10cover__oPt.jpg

Baby Lee
02-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Please. Name one city in America where kids starve in the street? The only kids that starve in America are ones whose parents neglect them, and they are starving in their own homes not the streets.

I am not saying that there is anything tragic about Brittney, but between food stamps, WIC, National School Lunch Program, National School Breakfast Program, Summer Food Service Program, Emergency Food Assitance Program, Commodities, etc... and these are just the federal services, America does not have children starving in the streets.
Shut up you effing yuppy. Countless innocents are suffering and dying because you're greedy and self-involved.

xbarretx
02-27-2008, 11:09 AM

come on Dane, you dont have a jug of antifreeze for situations just like this? j/k :) grats and GL on the baby :) :clap:

listopencil
02-27-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm an ordained minister, I'll perform a laying on of hands for your wife. Cheap.

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm an ordained minister, I'll perform a laying on of hands for your wife. Cheap.

ROFL

StcChief
02-27-2008, 12:24 PM
sounds like a possible assault charge

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 12:28 PM

I suppose but my wife did say she was very sweet about it.

I'm just glad my wife didn't get caught up in that paparazzi mess that was shown on TMZ. That was a lawsuit waiting to happen.

listopencil
02-27-2008, 12:30 PM

I think that's actually battery.

Bowser
02-27-2008, 12:31 PM
I think that's actually battery.

Not to mention child molestation. No telling where that fetus got felt up.

listopencil
02-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Assault is a crime (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime) of violence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence) against another person (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human). In some jurisdictions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurisdiction), including Australia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia) and New Zealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand), assault refers to an act that causes another to apprehend immediate and personal violence, while in other jurisdictions, such as the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States), assault refers only to the threat of violence caused by an immediate show of force. Simple assaults that do not involve any aggravation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggravation_%28legal_concept%29) such as use of a deadly weapon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon) are distinguished from aggravated assaults in some jurisdictions.

Assault is often defined to include not only violence, but any physical contact with another person without their consent. In common law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law) jurisdictions, including England and Wales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_and_Wales) and the USA, battery (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_%28crime%29) is the crime that represents the unlawful physical contact, though this distinction does not exist in all jurisdictions. Exceptions exist to cover unsolicited physical contact which amount to normal social behavior (for example, patting someone on the back): see (in England and Wales) Collins v. Wilcox [1984] 3 All ER 374.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault

StcChief
02-27-2008, 12:35 PM
I think that's actually battery. ok....just the thought of touching a pregent woman you do NOT know like that is ....

ridiculous, no wonder they took her kids.

listopencil
02-27-2008, 12:38 PM
ok....just the thought of touching a pregent woman you do NOT know like that is ....

ridiculous, no wonder they took her kids.

My oldest daughter is taking classes for work in the medical field and had this issue come up as one of the questions on a test recently. She has to know that she can be charged with battery if she gives emergency medical aid against the person's wishes.

Bowser
02-27-2008, 12:39 PM
My oldest daughter is taking classes for work in the medical field and had this issue come up as one of the questions on a test recently. She has to know that she can be charged with battery if she gives emergency medical aid against the person's wishes.

The legal system in this country is ****ed to high hell.

listopencil
02-27-2008, 12:40 PM
The legal system in this country is ****ed to high hell.

Yep. It's a big pile of shit.

Mr. Laz
02-27-2008, 01:37 PM
name dropper

Lonewolf Ed
02-27-2008, 02:48 PM

You know, the more I think about it, the luckier your wife may have been that Britney didn't pull up your wife's shirt and squeeze her boobs and say, "Now, that's one baby who won't be going hungry!" Honestly, with the way Britney has been acting, would such a thing shock anyone now?

I think that paparazzi pack is just hoping to be there when she dies so they can get footage of it all. :shake:

ChiefsFan4Life
02-27-2008, 03:08 PM

I wonder what the ratio of words you speak or write :: "name-dropping" or associating yourself with celebrities is

ChiefsFan4Life
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM
name dropper

Exactly! One of the worst I've seen on any message board.

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 03:34 PM
I wonder what the ratio of words you speak or write :: "name-dropping" or associating yourself with celebrities is

Hey, F*ck You.

I've been a member here for over 7 years and have over 4,500 posts. I dare you to find more than 20 of those posts in which I "name drop".

Excuse the f*ck out of me for sharing an anecdote about my wife and Britney Spears.

On second thought, F*ck You.

ChiefsFan4Life
02-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey, F*ck You.

I've been a member here for over 7 years and have over 4,500 posts. I dare you to find more than 20 of those posts in which I "name drop".

Excuse the f*ck out of me for sharing an anecdote about my wife and Britney Spears.

On second thought, F*ck You.

Hollywood types are always so sensitive

You are probably secretly pretending I am the papparazi

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Hollywood types are always so sensitive

You are probably secretly pretending I am the papparazi

No, I publicly think you're an asshole.

Dave Lane
02-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Is the 3rd trimester too late to abort the fetus?

:)

Dave

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Is the 3rd trimester too late to abort the fetus?

:)

Dave

ROFL

BucEyedPea
02-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Well, Dane Britney is supposed to be bi-sexual so maybe she was hitting on her?

Cursed? No.

But if you see your wife putting Coca-Cola in the baby's bottle at 4 or 10 months, then she got the curse. 'Cause that's what Britney feeds her babies.

BucEyedPea
02-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Not to mention child molestation. No telling where that fetus got felt up.

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Well, Dane Britney is supposed to be bi-sexual so maybe she was hitting on her?

Cursed? No.

But if you see your wife putting Coca-Cola in the baby's bottle at 4 or 10 months, then she got the curse. 'Cause that's what Britney feeds her babies.

Thanks for the heads up. I think if I saw my wife drink soda that in itself would be a sign!

HemiEd
02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Yep. It's a big pile of shit.

Can you name one that is better, or that you would prefer?

BucEyedPea
02-27-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I think if I saw my wife drink soda that in itself would be a sign!

Her nanny tells her they're too young for soda....Britney's answer:
"But they LIKE it!" Whatta mom!!!

Anyhow that's just something I read...I have no idea if it's true.

Bowser
02-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Her nanny tells her they're too young for soda....Britney's answer:
"But they LIKE it!" Whatta mom!!!

Anyhow that's just something I read...I have no idea if it's true.

I'm sure the dentist that works on her kids' teeth will appreciate it.

WAIT! Is that paparrazzi douche she's banging a part time dentist? It all makes sense now.....

BucEyedPea
02-27-2008, 04:30 PM
I'm sure the dentist that works on her kids' teeth will appreciate it.

WAIT! Is that paparrazzi douche she's banging a part time dentist? It all makes sense now.....

Well, if ya' ask me they look a bit swollen. Not in a baby fat way...but as in an edema way. She literally has a junk food diet and that's apparently what they get too.

Bowser
02-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Well, if ya' ask me they look a bit swollen. Not in a baby fat way...but as in an edema way. She literally has a junk food diet and that's apparently what they get too.

Don't worry. KFED is on the job now.

BucEyedPea
02-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Don't worry. KFED is on the job now.

Whoooa! Ya' know when KFed is considered the saner parent that things are dysfunctionally dysfunctional.

teedubya
02-28-2008, 03:21 PM
The idiot needs to move away from L.A. for awhile. dumbass.

listopencil
02-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Can you name one that is better, or that you would prefer?

Thunderdome.