PDA

View Full Version : Spider Silva v Hendo

raybec 4
02-28-2008, 10:20 PM
This could be a great fight, if anyone at 185lbs can beat Silva it's Henderson

Rausch
02-28-2008, 10:23 PM
I've been impressed with the UFC lately.

They've adopted "pop-fighting"(matches that should happen do happen) and they've completely p0wn3d the PPV spotlight. Boxing (for good reason) is a distant 3rd.

Instead of building up fights with fights they make them happen now after having lost a ton of talent to Pride and other competitors. The UFC is finally willing to rebound and the young blood is exciting to watch.

Funny how the middles in boxing and MMA are where it's at now...

xbarretx
02-28-2008, 10:47 PM
to answer your question ...YES WAR HENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silvas awesome in the cage but...Hendo is a BEAST ... especially at 185. dudes strong as a f'n Ox and has an amazing chin.

i like Silva but i think hes gotten way to cocky. Hendo needs to show him up. regardless it should be a great fight. so who ever wins, wont matter much to me. i dont expect a fast KO and i dont expect this to go the distance. cant wait!

raybec 4
02-28-2008, 10:47 PM
They have spent a lot of money making these fights, they bought Pride and they own WEC which is like Triple A in baseball. They need to sign Feyodor

xbarretx
02-28-2008, 10:49 PM
you mean Fedor right?

they cant sign Fedor...he hates Dana. check out the threads and info at Sherdog.com there were big issues with name calling, and where Fedor can and CANT fight...and apparently auto extensions after each victory (essentially Fedor coudlnt leave unless he lost. and if he did lose they would kick him out)

thats why he signed with Mark Cuban's org

raybec 4
02-28-2008, 10:53 PM
you mean Fedor right?

they cant sign Fedor...he hates Dana. check out the threads and info at Sherdog.com there were big issues with name calling, and where Fedor can and CANT fight...and apparently auto extensions after each victory (essentially Fedor coudlnt leave unless he lost. and if he did lose they would kick him out)

thats why he signed with Mark Cuban's org

Yeah Fedor, I know it would take Dana having to eat some crow, but it would be the only way to make the heavyweight division exciting again. Lord knows I don't want to endure another reign by Tim Sylvia.

xbarretx
02-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Lord knows I don't want to endure another reign by Tim Sylvia.

LMAO QFT MY FRIEND LMAO LMAO

You get rep for that comment :thumb:

xbarretx
02-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah Fedor, I know it would take Dana having to eat some crow, but it would be the only way to make the heavyweight division exciting again. Lord knows I don't want to endure another reign by Tim Sylvia.

once Crocop comes back and hes back to his old self..it will be very exciting. throwing cans at him wa sa bad idea from the getgo. CC is my favorite fighter! i am praying we get to watch Dream 1 in a few weeks b/c i MUST SEE CC FIGHT! and we might eventually get to se Fedor - CC 2 ... WOOOOOOOO!!

raybec 4
02-28-2008, 11:04 PM
once Crocop comes back and hes back to his old self..it will be very exciting. throwing cans at him wa sa bad idea from the getgo. CC is my favorite fighter! i am praying we get to watch Dream 1 in a few weeks b/c i MUST SEE CC FIGHT! and we might eventually get to se Fedor - CC 2 ... WOOOOOOOO!!

I was shocked to see UFC just let him walk away, they have held on to some real duds for way too long but they just let him go I don't get it.

Third Eye
02-28-2008, 11:05 PM
This is the first big fight in awhile that I have no idea who is going to win. Can't wait.

xbarretx
02-28-2008, 11:06 PM
I was shocked to see UFC just let him walk away, they have held on to some real duds for way too long but they just let him go I don't get it.

well "supposidly" (sp?) hes out b/c htey woudlnt / couldnt get him a fight fast enough. per Mirko-crocop.com and other sources hes allowed to have 3 fights in dream with a possible fedor-cc 2 and if it doesnt happen he will be back in the ufc faster but regardless he should be back by year end. i hope thats how it works out too, im sick of bandwagon fans who think hes a hasbeen. too many anti pride people out there. Mirko is simply a great fighter who was in a bad BAD streak. im hoping hes out of it. :)

Sfeihc
02-29-2008, 05:45 AM
well "supposidly" (sp?) hes out b/c htey woudlnt / couldnt get him a fight fast enough. per Mirko-crocop.com and other sources hes allowed to have 3 fights in dream with a possible fedor-cc 2 and if it doesnt happen he will be back in the ufc faster but regardless he should be back by year end. i hope thats how it works out too, im sick of bandwagon fans who think hes a hasbeen. too many anti pride people out there. Mirko is simply a great fighter who was in a bad BAD streak. im hoping hes out of it. :)

I've only been watching MMA for about a year and a half but Gonzaga did kick Crocop's head into 10th row.

KcMizzou
02-29-2008, 08:13 AM
I just watched the Pride 33 (I think it was) fight between Henderson and Wanderlei Silva the other night... wow. Talk about impressive. If I wasn't rooting for Henderson before, I am now.

KcMizzou
02-29-2008, 08:17 AM
You guys hear that EliteXC has a deal with CBS now? I bet that drives Dana White nuts.

EliteXC, CBS Announce Television Deal

Gary Shaw speaks at an Elite Xtreme Combat press conference. Photo by Esther Lin/ProElite.

ProElite, the parent company of Elite Xtreme Combat, today announced a new, multi-year network television deal with CBS that will make the promotion only the second in the history of the sport of mixed martial arts to produce an event for live broadcast television.

“Mixed martial arts is one of the fastest growing sports in the country and a wildly popular entertainment vehicle for upscale, young adult audiences,” said Kelly Kahl, Senior Executive Vice President, CBS Primetime. “It’s original programming for Saturday night; it’s live, creating an event-atmosphere; and it’s something that hasn’t been seen on network television, until now.”

EliteXC heavyweight sensation Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson is expected to headline the first event produced for CBS. The events are scheduled to air on Saturday nights in a prime-time slot. CBS will broadcast four events per year.

“This is a pivotal moment for the sport of mixed martial arts now that a major television network plans to broadcast live MMA events during primetime hours,” said Douglas DeLuca, Chief Executive Officer of ProElite. “We are delighted to enhance our partnership with CBS to bring American audiences the very best in MMA competition through our EliteXC brand.”

The International Fight League became the first mixed martial arts promotion to land a network television deal when they partnered with MyNetworkTV to televise a number of taped highlight shows and one live event last year. However the network has since has placed IFL programming “on hiatus”, meaning they may or may not decide to continue airing IFL-related shows, potentially leaving EliteXC as the lone promotion with as much exposure.

The deal also comes close to two months after CBS broke off discussions to air live events with the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

“Our world-class fighters and the high production value of our events continue to drive ProElite as a global MMA organization that is fortified by the bedrock foundation of a partnership with CBS,” said Gary Shaw, President of EliteXC. “Broadcasting our events on CBS will instantly engage a new fan base, as well as provide an opportunity for EliteXC to further establish itself as the world’s premier MMA organization.”

Showtime, which partners with Elite Xtreme Combat in producing and televising live events, is owned by CBS. Showtime will continue to air EliteXC events.

http://www.mmaontap.com/mma/entry/elitexc-cbs-announce-television-deal/

xbarretx
02-29-2008, 09:40 AM
I've only been watching MMA for about a year and a half but Gonzaga did kick Crocop's head into 10th row.

correct, however. given the history of MMA (pride is ring, UFC is cage) both have similar but DIFFERENT rules. UFC messed up by giving CC Sanchez for his first fight. he dominated but that didnt make him train in a cage. as such his mental game wasnt in it. so GG caught his kick .. gave him the viscious round of elbows to the face (if you watch it CC actualy has very good defense..he just didnt train against elbows b/c they werent allowed in Pride.) make no mistake CC wasnt in his matches 100% and he paid for it. regardless, losing two matches doesnt make a great fighter bad. hes got nothing to prove to us (his fans) hes only got to prove to himself. i think hes finially ready to do that.

p.s. yes im a CC info whore ;)

El Jefe
02-29-2008, 09:56 AM
to answer your question ...YES WAR HENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silvas awesome in the cage but...Hendo is a BEAST ... especially at 185. dudes strong as a f'n Ox and has an amazing chin.

i like Silva but i think hes gotten way to cocky. Hendo needs to show him up. regardless it should be a great fight. so who ever wins, wont matter much to me. i dont expect a fast KO and i dont expect this to go the distance. cant wait!

This is the thing I can't stand about Spider, he is way to cocky. If Henderson can get him to the mat it could be a long day for Silva. All this talk about Silva's heavy hands and people seem to forget that Henderson only lost to Rampage on a decision, and he took plenty of shots in that fight. I can gurantee you Silva has no where near the punching power of Rampage. I think I will take Henderson in this fight, if he can keep it on the ground and stay on top, Silva does have very good judo so it could be interesting. Henderson in the 2nd by ground and pound.

xbarretx
02-29-2008, 09:58 AM
This is the thing I can't stand about Spider, he is way to cocky. If Henderson can get him to the mat it could be a long day for Silva. All this talk about Silva's heavy hands and people seem to forget that Henderson only lost to Rampage on a decision, and he took plenty of shots in that fight. I can gurantee you Silva has no where near the punching power of Rampage. I think I will take Henderson in this fight, if he can keep it on the ground and stay on top, Silva does have very good judo so it could be interesting. Henderson in the 2nd by ground and pound.

REP REP REP REP REEEEEEEEP for being the only guy to see that Silva is horribly cocky. again hes a good fighter, but Hendo is going to push him to the limit and make him put up or shut up. Hendo is crazy strong indeed so i feel a very good fight. its not like Hendo hasnt fought good BJJ guys before..its nothing new to him

raybec 4
02-29-2008, 10:06 AM
REP REP REP REP REEEEEEEEP for being the only guy to see that Silva is horribly cocky. again hes a good fighter, but Hendo is going to push him to the limit and make him put up or shut up. Hendo is crazy strong indeed so i feel a very good fight. its not like Hendo hasnt fought good BJJ guys before..its nothing new to him

I like the way Spider fights, but if this fight ends early it will be a Hendo win, Silva has fought somr tough guys but nobody like Hendo. He has a much better chin than Rich Franklin and a better all around game than anyone else at 185 in the UFC

xbarretx
02-29-2008, 10:13 AM
I like the way Spider fights, but if this fight ends early it will be a Hendo win, Silva has fought somr tough guys but nobody like Hendo. He has a much better chin than Rich Franklin and a better all around game than anyone else at 185 in the UFC

correect, i mean HEndo beat Wandy and Nog. talk about BJJ and sub guys.....

raybec 4
02-29-2008, 10:36 AM
correect, i mean HEndo beat Wandy and Nog. talk about BJJ and sub guys.....

Yeah and he beat Nog at heavyweight, that dude is double tough.

xbarretx
02-29-2008, 02:06 PM
thanks Ray, if you spend enough time watching and reading i guess you learn a few things by default ;)

raybec 4
02-29-2008, 03:15 PM
thanks Ray, if you spend enough time watching and reading i guess you learn a few things by default ;)

I would have agreed with you before I read some of the football posts on this board

ArrowheadHawk
02-29-2008, 03:22 PM
I think Silva is the most exciting fighter to watch fight. I was on the Rich Franklin bandwagon till he got steamrolled by Silva. I hope UFC can get a deal with a network done. I don't have the time or energy to follow more than one MMA brand.

xbarretx
02-29-2008, 03:26 PM
I would have agreed with you before I read some of the football posts on this board

Touché but i meant that in regards to other non-chiefsplanet forums :p

xbarretx
02-29-2008, 03:28 PM
I think Silva is the most exciting fighter to watch fight. I was on the Rich Franklin bandwagon till he got steamrolled by Silva. I hope UFC can get a deal with a network done. I don't have the time or energy to follow more than one MMA brand.

Silva would be if he wasnt overly cocky. he quickly forgets being Chonan'd

raybec 4
02-29-2008, 03:58 PM

I think he's very exciting as well, the thing about him that i really like is he is not afraid to mix it up. He will fight in another fighters back yard (Franklin) and he is always trying to finish the fight.

xbarretx
03-02-2008, 12:12 AM
well grats to Silva on that one but i wanted Hendo to win. seriously now who do they throw at him?

KcMizzou
03-02-2008, 12:14 AM
well grats to Silva on that one but i wanted Hendo to win. seriously now who do they throw at him?There's nobody left. (for now)

The man's the Champ.

xbarretx
03-02-2008, 12:22 AM
There's nobody left. (for now)

The man's the Champ.

i like the for now :)

thank goodness for the Heath, Okami, and Lebin(sp?) wins....is all i can say b/c i wanted Herring to win BADLY

MOhillbilly
03-02-2008, 01:30 AM
silva is nails.

kcxiv
03-02-2008, 04:55 AM
Didnt push him to anything really. lol Hendo was ok the first round, but that shit was a steamroll in the 2nd.

Sfeihc
03-02-2008, 08:13 AM
spiderman can and how...........

Even Hendo couldn't get out of the second.

xbarretx
03-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Didnt push him to anything really. lol Hendo was ok the first round, but that shit was a steamroll in the 2nd.

correct but i said that before the fight took place. IMHO Silva isnt perfect ... hes far from it however if your fighting him you need a gameplan that works. you need need constant pressure on him, and you cant always let him set up the knees. the last 4 fights for silva were cake walks b/c everyone ever respects him (almost fears) and he instantly wins the mental game. if i cant predict that Hendo would take it...i predict that someone..will beat Silva. lets not forget what Ryo did to him. what you need to fight silva is a mast BJJ guy. that will take Spider out of his comfort zone. i bet if anyone in hte UFC could pull off the flying scissor heel they would get him again. its constantly noted that Silva is the one of the most accurate strikers...wel yes hes good but its not b/c hes that good. its simply b/c you cant really stick and move b/c he'll get you with his knees. so its better to take a few punches then a few knees. thats why you need BJJ to take it to the ground and sub him. yes silva's also got BJJ but....its not his main strength. maybe next will be Paulo Filho to fight him?

raybec 4
03-02-2008, 11:33 PM
correct but i said that before the fight took place. IMHO Silva isnt perfect ... hes far from it however if your fighting him you need a gameplan that works. you need need constant pressure on him, and you cant always let him set up the knees. the last 4 fights for silva were cake walks b/c everyone ever respects him (almost fears) and he instantly wins the mental game. if i cant predict that Hendo would take it...i predict that someone..will beat Silva. lets not forget what Ryo did to him. what you need to fight silva is a mast BJJ guy. that will take Spider out of his comfort zone. i bet if anyone in hte UFC could pull off the flying scissor heel they would get him again. its constantly noted that Silva is the one of the most accurate strikers...wel yes hes good but its not b/c hes that good. its simply b/c you cant really stick and move b/c he'll get you with his knees. so its better to take a few punches then a few knees. thats why you need BJJ to take it to the ground and sub him. yes silva's also got BJJ but....its not his main strength. maybe next will be Paulo Filho to fight him?
Paulo has been getting lazy lately, he didn't seem to be in very good condition for his last couple fights. My guess is since the UFC is bringing Bisping down to 185 he will get 1 tune up and the immediately into the title shot.

kcxiv
03-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Hell, i can predict someone will beat him too. Its going to happen. That was easy.

ArrowheadHawk
03-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I think they should give Michael Bisping a shot at Silva. I think he is dropping down a weight class after his one and only loss to Rashad Evans.

raybec 4
03-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Hell, i can predict someone will beat him too. Its going to happen. That was easy.

Really went out on a limb there didn't you.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 12:54 PM
i see the bisping logic but i really think hes overrated. if hes agressive and really presses the action on Anderson then i think he could win. thats the problem with Silva's opponents...they give too much respect and always let him set up those wild kicks and punches b.c they fear the clinch. Silvas game isnt perfect.....however HE is perfect when hes not pressed. throw someone at him who can take a punch, is agressive, and has an amazing JJ game..and Silva will lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=267i7rKeECA

FLYING SCISSOR HEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes i know Chonan was pretty much losing the fight before that regardless its amazing)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/267i7rKeECA&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/267i7rKeECA&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

raybec 4
03-03-2008, 01:51 PM
That was fuggin awesome, but what are the chances it would work again? Kind of like the Shonie Carter spinning backfist on Mat Serra's fat head.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 02:53 PM
considering that Chonan was able to throw that out of nowhere....id say it would work. two things that are strengths and weaknesses are his wild kicks. just like CC if you can catch one of them you will get an "insta-bruse" but then you have an easy take down then its elbow city. as with Silva, hes constantly throwing them and noone tries it in the ufc so when he goes for a kick, fake the takedown and get it.

that next to the flying armbar is the most amazing subs EVER. if you want i can get you a video of what the flying armbar looks like.... simply amazing. check out youtube for it if you want. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_FevrLdaw

bloomer88
03-03-2008, 03:27 PM
This is the thing I can't stand about Spider, he is way to cocky.

Where is all this coming from? First place I've seen or heard anyone calling Silva, cocky? Guess I haven't seen anything from him to make me believe he is cocky. In fact, that's a big reason why I have taken such a liking to him. He shows no cockiness(confidence-yes, cockiness-no) and shows a huge amount of respect to all of his opponents. He just happens to goes in and do his job and dominates most guys.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Where is all this coming from? First place I've seen or heard anyone calling Silva, cocky? Guess I haven't seen anything from him to make me believe he is cocky. In fact, that's a big reason why I have taken such a liking to him. He shows no cockiness(confidence-yes, cockiness-no) and shows a huge amount of respect to all of his opponents. He just happens to goes in and do his job and dominates most guys.

he is cocky IMHO at times. hes still good, but again hes not unbeatable. please see my above posts

bloomer88
03-03-2008, 03:32 PM
he is cocky IMHO at times. hes still good, but again hes not unbeatable. please see my above posts

I never said he's unbeatable. No fighter is unbeatable. I've just never seen this cockiness out of him, that you guys are going on and on about. I'm just curious what he's done or said to make you think he is cocky?

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I never said he's unbeatable. No fighter is unbeatable. I've just never seen this cockiness out of him, that you guys are going on and on about. I'm just curious what he's done or said to make you think he is cocky?

hold on there hoss ;) im not putting (or attmepting) to put words in your mouth

when i say unbeatable im referring to comentary and fighters opinions and such. i cant think of a specific moment but from having watched Silva for the past two years its just a gut feeling i get. some of his pre-fight words make him seem that way. maybe im just crazy, who knows :toast:

actually maybe its his little cocky victory dance.... yeah thats what started it for me.

raybec 4
03-03-2008, 03:40 PM
I've got to admit, even if he is considered cocky, there hasn't been anyone in the UFC give him a reason not to be

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 03:44 PM
I've got to admit, even if he is considered cocky, there hasn't been anyone in the UFC give him a reason not to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3M4VacJ4NU

watch the first 15 - 20 seconds and you see the dance that i hate him for.
again hes a great fighter, hes just not my favorite. im a Mirko Fan, and hes cocky as well so you cant give that rebuttal :)

bloomer88
03-03-2008, 03:46 PM
hold on there hoss ;) im not putting (or attmepting) to put words in your mouth

when i say unbeatable im referring to comentary and fighters opinions and such. i cant think of a specific moment but from having watched Silva for the past two years its just a gut feeling i get. some of his pre-fight words make him seem that way. maybe im just crazy, who knows :toast:

actually maybe its his little cocky victory dance.... yeah thats what started it for me.

Yeah, I get what your saying. I think sometimes with some of these foreign fighters, the language barrier causes friction with some American fans, and their translations don't come off as well as they could.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I get what your saying. I think sometimes with some of these foreign fighters, the language barrier causes friction with some American fans, and their translations don't come off as well as they could.

good call, the good news is i can get past my dislike and enjoy his fights ;) eventhough im not always cheering for him to take the V :p

MMA Rep to ya

jidar
03-03-2008, 03:52 PM
What the hell man. Anderson Silva is a great fighter, absolutely terrific.

Saying he is beatable doesn't take any kind of balls, everybody is beatable (except Fedor). That said Silva is very very good, he has no weakness in his game and that's why he's dominating and that's why he's a little cocky. Eventually he will lose again, everybody loses in mma (except Fedor), that's just how it is.
And dont point to a once in a lifetime move like Chonans flying heel hook to show Anderson is beatable, that's just ridiculous.

bloomer88
03-03-2008, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3M4VacJ4NU

watch the first 15 - 20 seconds and you see the dance that i hate him for.
again hes a great fighter, hes just not my favorite. im a Mirko Fan, and hes cocky as well so you cant give that rebuttal :)

Yep, I'm a Mirko fan, too. I'm still eating crow about him, though. I remember talking him up so much to my friends after he signed with the UFC. After his second loss, my friends just looked at me and were like "Seriously? this guy?". Hopefully he can regain his fire over the next year, and come back and redeem himself in the UFC.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 03:55 PM
What the hell man. Anderson Silva is a great fighter, absolutely terrific.

Saying he is beatable doesn't take any kind of balls, everybody is beatable (except Fedor). That said Silva is very very good, he has no weakness in his game and that's why he's dominating and that's why he's a little cocky. Eventually he will lose again, everybody loses in mma (except Fedor), that's just how it is.
And doing point to a once in a lifetime move like Chonans flying heel hook to show Anderson is beatable, that's just ridiculous.

hes being triangled before...

im not saying that just because he fell to the flying scissor heel hes a can. were discussing bro, i find it very annoying that the UFC plays him up as invincible. thats my personal issue and its ok. if you disagree thats ok as well. this is a friendly discussion not a heated barrage of snappy comebacks designed to degrade Silva. hes cool, hes not my fav, and i said why. now lets drink :toast:

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Yep, I'm a Mirko fan, too. I'm still eating crow about him, though. I remember talking him up so much to my friends after he signed with the UFC. After his second loss, my friends just looked at me and were like "Seriously? this guy?". Hopefully he can regain his fire over the next year, and come back and redeem himself in the UFC.

yeah in a week or two he fights in Dream. current rumors say hes going to fight Mighty Mo (like a baby mark Hunt if you dont know)

raybec 4
03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
hes being triangled before...

im not saying that just because he fell to the flying scissor heel hes a can. were discussing bro, i find it very annoying that the UFC plays him up as invincible. thats my personal issue and its ok. if you disagree thats ok as well. this is a friendly discussion not a heated barrage of snappy comebacks designed to degrade Silva. hes cool, hes not my fav, and i said why. now lets drink :toast:

The thing about Silva in the UFC is he is an exceptional fighter in a weak division. 185 is probably even weaker than heavyweight as far as talent goes.
I have ALWAYS been a fan of Ace but, he hadn't fought anyone of real talent until he met Spider. When he got exposed the UFC had nowhere else to turn. Now they have to call Silva unbeatable because they don't have anyone else to throw at him.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Matt Hughes make a run at 185 since he's got no shot at beating GSP.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't be shocked to see Matt Hughes make a run at 185 since he's got no shot at beating GSP.

QFT but IMHO neither does Serra and lest this time around.

raybec 4
03-03-2008, 04:35 PM
QFT but IMHO neither does Serra and lest this time around.

No doubt, Serra got lucky last time. I think 170 is too deep for anyone to hold that belt for an extended time any more

ArrowheadHawk
03-03-2008, 04:49 PM
No doubt, Serra got lucky last time. I think 170 is too deep for anyone to hold that belt for an extended time any more
If only they could do something about the heavyweight division.

Third Eye
03-03-2008, 06:05 PM

I like Silva, but he is very cocky and it isn't just a language issue. A good example of this is how he didn't tap Hendo's glove after he offered it. It doesn't matter what language you speak or where you're from, every fighter knows that is a show of disrespect.

xbarretx
03-03-2008, 06:56 PM
I like Silva, but he is very cocky and it isn't just a language issue. A good example of this is how he didn't tap Hendo's glove after he offered it. It doesn't matter what language you speak or where you're from, every fighter knows that is a show of disrespect.

yeah, that was bad.... but the dance still gets my goat even more :p

im j/k good call bro :thumb: