PDA

View Full Version : I'm sitting in Scania Iraq with a little time

Red Dawg
03-04-2008, 07:21 AM
so I though I'd pop in and say hello. My thoughts on the Chiefs FA plans goes as follows. I like the build through the draft idea but we should definitely ink one FA O-lineman or two. You can't just sign rookies and expect a ton of improvement next season and lets face it we need to improve on offense right now. I do like what Herm is doing by getting younger but I would love to a solid FA WR and O-lineman in here. Not sure what the linebacker we signed will do. At least he's in his prime.

Gotta run. Convoys gotta roll right past Bagdad tonight. One month to go and I'll be watching the draft in the man room on my new 42 inch plasma.

Later hommies.

PhillyChiefFan
03-04-2008, 07:35 AM
I completely agree with you. So we have 1 good player at key positions on offense, and one goes down? Then what? We are right back where we were this year.

I love getting younger, but hedging your bets should be in the cards also. At the very least I would like to see a good WR signed to compliment Bowe and take pressure off of TG and him. The draft is a great thing for us this year, and I really hope they don't waste their 5th pick on a reach such as Clady, when we could trade down for someone to come up and take McFadden or Ryan and we could take another pick plus get Clady in the process.

Stay safe out there for the last month TuckDaddy, Godspeed.

Herzig
03-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Keep your head down soldier! Glad to hear that you are doing well. Hard to believe that the draft is a little over a month away. Are you coming back to Arkansas?

Easy 6
03-04-2008, 07:57 AM
The way things are looking, it wouldnt surprise me if we didnt get anyone else in free agency.

But, their is still time & also the upcoming June cuts...guess we'll just have to wait & see.

StcChief
03-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Keep your head down....stay safe. Kill some towel heads for me.

vailpass
03-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Godspeed to ya'.

ROYC75
03-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Be careful of the native idiots....... God Bless.

JBucc
03-04-2008, 01:07 PM
The next time you get a chance, carve a big arrowhead into a wall somewhere with your bayonet, then carve "Fire Carl!" right below it and take a pic and send it to us.