PDA

View Full Version : Vibrant / Namaskar Tonight @ The Studio Downtown

Molitoth
03-12-2008, 09:52 AM
It's going to be a great show for you progressive/hard rock fans. Stop by and hang out and listen to some tunes on your way out of the Sprint Center!

www.myspace.com/vibrantmusic
www.myspace.com/mejudice

http://a846.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/126/l_e3c4c1ae2a81a7676f3e3bf88fd60385.jpg

QuikSsurfer
03-12-2008, 10:52 AM
i may come by and check you guys out.

Molitoth
03-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Cool man, if you do be sure to come talk to me.

-Kyle

Demonpenz
03-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I am going to mcfaddins tonight. Do you guys play any Dave Matthews?

Molitoth
03-12-2008, 05:27 PM
If your being serious the answer is, no.

We do all originals, although we usually toss in a cover for fun...

you might hear:

NIN - Hurt
Deftones - Digital Bath
Glassjaw - Ape Dos Mil
Tool - Aenema

QuikSsurfer
03-13-2008, 01:30 PM
If your being serious the answer is, no.

We do all originals, although we usually toss in a cover for fun...

you might hear:

NIN - Hurt
Deftones - Digital Bath
Glassjaw - Ape Dos Mil
Tool - Aenema

you guys sounded really good.. i had to leave earlier than i would've liked (lady friend was far too drunk to be in public) but i was very impressed. would've loved to have heard a glassjaw cover :)
Funeral Diner an influence?

Molitoth
03-13-2008, 03:59 PM
dude you were there and didn't talk to me? =(

Sucks the PA went out... how many songs did you get through?

Thanks for coming out though man!

QuikSsurfer
03-13-2008, 04:39 PM
dude you were there and didn't talk to me? =(

Sucks the PA went out... how many songs did you get through?

Thanks for coming out though man!

well for one.. i didn't remember which one you were - bass player or guitarist :( We heard maybe 4 or 5 songs. I would've stayed longer but, like i said, my lady friend was being a real whore. she won't be attending any more rock shows.
Whens the next gig?

Molitoth
03-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm the singer.

I thought we did quite well considering we had ZERO monitors, and decided against using thier PA altogether. The whole time I was singing I was hoping I was in key, had no frikin clue.

No shows planned of yet, taking some time off to finish writing the new stuff we have started. There are a couple songs in our setlist which we want to replace with the new songs we are extremly excited about.
I'll post our next KC show when we start booking again.

QuikSsurfer
03-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Keep us up to date. More guys from the planet would show up if they listened to the music.

kcxiv
03-15-2008, 04:19 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mcc9sGF7cLg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mcc9sGF7cLg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>you know i pimp your guy's music as much as i can. I love Let the gates fall and the Battle.