PDA

View Full Version : So, Im on this flight tonight...

teedubya
03-16-2008, 04:19 AM
And unfortunately, I have to fly United Airlines, which isn't normally a bad deal, but they lost my luggage last time, so I had a voucher.

Anyway, I got my seat, which was in economy, and since I am a bit larger... its not so comfortable. So, when the Sky Waitress had passed me, I took the opportunity to upgrade my seat, and moseyed on up to Economy Plus. The seats are a bit bigger and you have more space in between the rows.

Then, this bald headed dweeb has the AUDACITY to tell the stewardess that I moved up into this seat "illegally". What a pussy.

So, after the stewardess tells baldie, that its no big deal... I inform him that I will be waiting for him at the baggage area. I can't believe that some goody two shoes would tattle. What is this 3rd grade?

Anyway, I'm sure he pissed and shat all over himself scared.

Once we landed, he grabbed his carry-ons and scurried out of the plane looking downward the whole time. Then, I saw him cowered far away in the corner and I think he may have tried to take my picture, to have evidence of the man who kicked his ass.

Then, the funniest thing... he had his camera phone out, ran past me as fast as he could, and snapped a picture ... then, grabbed his luggage and then ran up the escalator.

I then walked over to the escalator and yelled at the pussy and flipped the turd the bird. I would have ran after him, but my luggage wasn't on the baggage claim yet.

Seriously, can you believe that? I tell you, its the pussification of America.

Bill S Preston
03-16-2008, 04:26 AM
:clap:

btlook1
03-16-2008, 04:57 AM
I guess there is always 2 sides to every story!!! LOL.

Baby Lee
03-16-2008, 06:57 AM
He was probably shaking in fear so bad that his picture of you came out blurry.

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2008, 07:00 AM
LMAO

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Anyway, I got my seat, which was in economy, and since I am a bit larger... its not so comfortable. So, when the Sky Waitress had passed me, I took the opportunity to upgrade my seat, and moseyed on up to Economy Plus. The seats are a bit bigger and you have more space in between the rows.

So, after the stewardess tells baldie, that its no big deal... I inform him that I will be waiting for him at the baggage area. I can't believe that some goody two shoes would tattle. What is this 3rd grade?

Traveling whores...

Gonzo
03-16-2008, 07:02 AM
ROFL

Skip Towne
03-16-2008, 07:11 AM
You deserved to be ratted out. Moseying is only allowed if you're over Texas.

ChiefsFan4Life
03-16-2008, 07:15 AM
That guy is an idiot, he should have been happy as hell that he didn't have to sit next to a really big dude - there is nothing worse than that on a flight

PHOG
03-16-2008, 07:33 AM
I actually read this thread first, before reading Rain Man's. I thought he was making fun of your thread until I noticed the time of posts. :clap:ROFL

Very good.

BigMeatballDave
03-16-2008, 07:58 AM
I actually read this thread first, before reading Rain Man's. I thought he was making fun of your thread until I noticed the time of posts. :clap:ROFL

Very good.That is exactly what I thought. :D

Alphaman
03-16-2008, 08:23 AM
You really wanted to fight the guy over this? Sounds like their could have been a couple of 3rd graders on the flight.

milkman
03-16-2008, 08:36 AM
You really wanted to fight the guy over this? Sounds like their could have been a couple of 3rd graders on the flight.

:rolleyes:

Fish
03-16-2008, 08:55 AM
This thread disappoints........

teedubya
03-16-2008, 09:03 AM
This thread disappoints........

see? Now, I'm disappointed too. I always write threads and posts with your entertainment level as my main concern.

In fact, I'm now going to wait for you outside by the baggage claim.

Sure-Oz
03-16-2008, 09:26 AM
I thought it was funny, but id be poed too if someone just snuck up. i probably wouldn't tattle but id be an ass to the dude or be annoyed for a few min lol

its like that asshole that cuts in line

burt
03-16-2008, 09:29 AM
QUOTE=Alphaman;4633153]You really wanted to fight the guy over this? Sounds like their could have been a couple of 3rd graders on the flight.[/QUOTE]

:LOL:ROFLROFL:doh!:[

1adam1238
03-16-2008, 01:42 PM
You could of had this happen to you:

http://startelegram.typepad.com/sky_talk/2008/03/woman-files-law.html

Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated while she slept
A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.
The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.
Airline officials did not return calls seeking comment. In a statement to a Houston television station last year, a spokesman said the company regretted the incident, but the flight crew took appropriate action.
The woman and her lawyer could not be reached for comment. The Star-Telegram does not identify victims of sexual crimes.
Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on descent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.
The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,” the suit states.
The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states.
When the plane landed, employee called airport police and the man was arrested.
The suit alleges that the during the investigation, American Airlines employees told police they witnessed the man move from his assigned seat into the row where the woman was sleeping.
The woman is seeking punitive damages and a jury trial.

Rain Man
03-16-2008, 01:58 PM
You want to make fun of my posts? Fine. I'll be waiting for you outside of baggage claim.

Brock
03-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Like you were really going to kick some dude's ass in an airport and then spend the next several hours in an airport lockup.

dj56dt58
03-16-2008, 02:03 PM
People..please read rainmans post first..thank you

Chiefmanwillcatch
03-16-2008, 02:39 PM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181654&page=4

Mr. Flopnuts
03-16-2008, 02:45 PM
LMAO Bravo!