PDA

View Full Version : Wiegmann to to learn the art of the Chopblock?

melbar
03-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Broncos | Wiegmann to visit
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:05:39 -0700

Lee Rasizer, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports free-agent C Casey Wiegmann (Chiefs) will visit with the Denver Broncos.

Will he tell the Broncos the secrets to stopping the Chiefs Offense?:eek:

kcxiv
03-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Stopping the Chiefs offense was easy. Just get on the field.

Direckshun
03-19-2008, 12:37 AM
SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM

5 years, $20 million.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-19-2008, 01:04 AM
After the way he played the last two years, I'd love to see Dorsey or Ellis just pancake his ass like a controlled demolition of an old stadium

Mecca
03-19-2008, 01:09 AM
After the way he played the last two years, I'd love to see Dorsey or Ellis just pancake his ass like a controlled demolition of an old stadium

He'd just dive at their knees.

Warrior5
03-19-2008, 05:03 AM
Stopping the Chiefs offense was easy. Just get on the field.

Very true. I doubt Wiegmann has any "secrets" that could benefit the Donks.

Mile High Mania
03-19-2008, 05:46 AM
Very true. I doubt Wiegmann has any "secrets" that could benefit the Donks.

Denver can just look at the 2 wins vs KC from 2007 at this point... nothing too major has changed on offense.

King_Chief_Fan
03-19-2008, 07:05 AM
Broncos | Wiegmann to visit
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 22:05:39 -0700

Lee Rasizer, of the Rocky Mountain News, reports free-agent C Casey Wiegmann (Chiefs) will visit with the Denver Broncos.

Will he tell the Broncos the secrets to stopping the Chiefs Offense?:eek:

might be what the donks need. they didn't win a championship until they recruited some Chiefs players did they?

dj56dt58
03-19-2008, 09:37 AM
He might tell them how to stop our offense? You mean break both of Sippios knees? Shit, we're screwed

Reerun_KC
03-19-2008, 09:43 AM
You mean square peg in Herms round hole?

Amazing how the guy was one of the best in the league when he was pulling and working in space, Then all of a sudden Herm tries to make him into a smash mouth 3 yards and a pile of shit offense and he all of sudden sucks...

He is getting up there in years, but I wouldnt be surprised to see at least 2 good years out of him with an NFL coaching staff and game plan... When a coach knows how to use the talent around him and not force him to play out of position. Then the player still can be successful.

Lin Elliot
03-19-2008, 09:53 AM
When a coach knows how to use the talent around him and not force him to play out of position. Then the player still can be successful.

I felt the same way about my career. I would have made a much better cheerleader.

StcChief
03-19-2008, 09:53 AM
He might tell them how to stop our offense? You mean break both of LJ/D.Bowe/Gonzo/Darling/Webb/Sippios knees? Shit, we're screwed

FYP and

Now get some vegetable oil for you jersey, start diving at legs and your set

Rain Man
03-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Man, this is one of those Ol' Yeller situations where we should just take him into the barn and shoot him before the worst happens.

Chiefs_5627
03-19-2008, 10:10 AM
GL to him. BYE.

StcChief
03-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Man, this is one of those Ol' Yeller situations where we should just take him into the barn and shoot him before the worst happens. the donxs will have to do it for us.

BigRock
03-19-2008, 02:46 PM

Amazing how the guy was one of the best in the league when he was pulling and working in space, Then all of a sudden Herm tries to make him into a smash mouth 3 yards and a pile of shit offense and he all of sudden sucks...
Yeah, it's a little known fact that Wiegmann pulled on every single play the Chiefs ever ran during the Dick Vermeil era.

Wait, what's that? He didn't? At one point he was capable of actually coming off the line and blocking a guy? And today he just gets tossed out of the way like a sack of garbage?

Sorry, my mistake.

Chiefs_5627
03-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Yeah, it's a little known fact that Wiegmann pulled on every single play the Chiefs ever ran during the Dick Vermeil era.

Wait, what's that? He didn't? At one point he was capable of actually coming off the line and blocking a guy? And today he just gets tossed out of the way like a sack of garbage?

Sorry, my mistake.

BINGO.

Iowanian
03-19-2008, 05:08 PM
If the Chiefs let it happen, you should know all you need to know about where his skills/dedication/ability are right now.

There should be no concern about "Secrets" to be shared, because Gailey is bringing in a 8th grade offense and "new blocking scheme".

chagrin
03-19-2008, 05:14 PM

He is getting up there in years, but I wouldnt be surprised to see at least 2 good years out of him with an NFL coaching staff and game plan... When a coach knows how to use the talent around him and not force him to play out of position. Then the player still can be successful.

good post

melbar
03-19-2008, 05:27 PM
I hope everyone knows that I was being sarcastic about the secrets. I think Herm handed them out to the league at the beginning of the year last year.