PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:18 PM
It all started last night around 9 PM.

I leave my buddies house and I have this feeling like I am going to throw up. It wasnt very serious, it felt almost like I had drank a little too much though and I was a little nauseated.

I get home and am fine until approx. 10:53 pm when I am determined to have a bowel movement or something to get rid of this queasy feeling. Well that wasn't working so I stood up and Immediately had to vomit. It was very bad projectile vomit (I had to clean the entire bathroom after the 5 min episode of continuous vomiting).

After this my stomach felt better, I took a shower, drank some water, and went to sleep.

Today I wake up 6 AM, pick up my coworker, get to work at 7:30, and feel so nauseated by 7:45 that I decide to go home.

The only thing I've eaten today is one piece of wheat bread and drank some water...

2 Things.

1. This has never happened to me before (throwing up for no apparent reason). Why would this be happening? (Any ideas)

2. Please Please Please, let me know your best solution. I need to get over this fast, I cant stand it anymore.

kepp
03-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Get to the doctor now and get a new anus.

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Funny thing is I went to the hospital the other day for a new anus, and all I got was this lousy leg.

CrazyPhuD
03-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Call your doctor?

Bwana
03-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Hmm? I would say you either have the flu, or your pregnant.

Donger
03-19-2008, 03:24 PM
What exactly were you doing at your "friend's" house?

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Any kind of medicine that anyone can recommend?

Bwana
03-19-2008, 03:25 PM

The morning after pill?

Buck
What exactly were you doing at your "friend's" house?

Well, nothing out of the norm. I did smoke exactly 2 bowls (pipeloads) of marijuana.

BigVE
The only advice I would say is to MAN UP! If your calling your doctor ask him if he can replace your vagina with a penis. Your SICK, deal with it.

Donger
03-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Well, nothing out of the norm. I did smoke exactly 2 bowls (pipeloads) of marijuana.

Have you vomited more than once?

CHIEF MARLBORO

That's my dog:D

Buck
Have you vomited more than once?

Yes, once last night. Once this morning.

Bowser
03-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Duh.

Donger
03-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Yes, once last night. Once this morning.

Any other symptoms?

CrazyPhuD
03-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Funny thing is I went to the hospital the other day for a new anus, and all I got was this lousy leg.

Maybe the hospital screwed up and connected you're old anus to your esophagus and you're just having projectile diarrhea out your mouth?

CrazyPhuD
03-19-2008, 03:30 PM

maybe the weed was tainted...it does happen. The other cause would be what did you eat last night. Food is the most common cause of this shit.

The Franchise
03-19-2008, 03:32 PM

And what'd you eat after smoking said bowls?

Bowser
Cro just realized Michael Turner isn't a Charger anymore.

Rain Man
I had something like this once. It was a bacterial stomach infection. I couldn't eat anything without throwing up. One bite, and I was going Exorcist. It wouldn't get better on its own without some specific medication. Fortunately, it was nothing that the medication and a week in the hospital with a stomach pump couldn't fix.

kepp
03-19-2008, 03:33 PM

Ipecac. Wait...no. Pepto Bismol.

J Diddy
03-19-2008, 03:34 PM
The only advice I would say is to MAN UP! If your calling your doctor ask him if he can replace your vagina with a penis. Your SICK, deal with it.

that's truly quality

slap some tussin on it and shake it off

Stewie
03-19-2008, 03:34 PM
An unhappy gall bladder can cause you to puke for no apparent reason. Go see a doctor.

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Any other symptoms?

No other symptoms.

kepp
03-19-2008, 03:38 PM
that's truly quality

slap some tussin on it and shake it off

The Planet is nothing if not compassionate.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Gee , those are classic symptoms of being a chiefs fan. I though your team was Sandy eggo.

Chest Rockwell
03-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Duh.

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50102306/Enema.jpg

+

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=77086&stc=1&d=1205962068

Bowser is on the right track, but I think this will be more effective. Things are absorbed faster and more efficently through the small intestine.

You're welcome.

BigVE
03-19-2008, 03:43 PM
The Planet is nothing if not compassionate.

Hey, come at me with something serious and I may give a crap. None of this "I left my buddies house with a sore butt-hole and a nasty taste in my mouth and a queezy tummy. I only fell asleep for a few minutes..."
Cro, sorry buddy, my advice is to NOT eat anything for a day or so. If you DO eat eat something light. Drink liquids if possible. If it lasts more than a couple of days THEN see a doctor, otherwise you just got some flu-bug or something. If you think you got some bad weed call the cops and report that dude who sold it to ya'!

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey, come at me with something serious and I may give a crap. None of this "I left my buddies house with a sore butt-hole and a nasty taste in my mouth and a queezy tummy. I only fell asleep for a few minutes..."
Cro, sorry buddy, my advice is to NOT eat anything for a day or so. If you DO eat eat something light. Drink liquids if possible. If it lasts more than a couple of days THEN see a doctor, otherwise you just got some flu-bug or something. If you think you got some bad weed call the cops and report that dude who sold it to ya'!

No, **** that, I have to be better within 3 hours, thats the only reason I posted the thread. If I didn't have something very important tonight I would have waited it out.

I really just want a suggestion for a good Over the Counter Nausea Medicine.

Iowanian
03-19-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the intestinal virus.

7up is your friend. Give it a couple of days.

BRAT diet.
bananas, Rice, applesauce, toast.

J Diddy
03-19-2008, 03:48 PM

yep ratting a guy out sure will help a tummy ache

BigVE
03-19-2008, 03:50 PM
No, **** that, I have to be better within 3 hours, thats the only reason I posted the thread. If I didn't have something very important tonight I would have waited it out.

I've never heard of anything over the counter that will work on nausea. Pure peppermint is supposed to help.

StcChief
03-19-2008, 03:50 PM
drinkin' that Imported Tijuana Water again?

Donger
03-19-2008, 03:51 PM
No other symptoms.

You had a food-borne illness, I would guess.

Chest Rockwell
03-19-2008, 03:51 PM

Dude, calm down.

I just checked and the website says Califur IV isn't until mid-May.

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/267/b/d/Fursuit_V__2_0_by_FinnishFox.jpg

BigVE
03-19-2008, 03:52 PM
I also read that ginger is supposed to help: ginger ale and some ginger snaps. Google is your friend.

Donger
03-19-2008, 03:52 PM

Peppermint Altoids.

Iowanian
03-19-2008, 03:53 PM
If you're sick, and you're running around....Its assholes like you who spread the germs, that got assholes like you sick in the first place.

Stay home, get your rest....drink 7up.....wash your hands with anti-bacterial often.

DaneMcCloud
03-19-2008, 03:57 PM
It all started last night around 9 PM.

I leave my buddies house and I have this feeling like I am going to throw up. It wasnt very serious, it felt almost like I had drank a little too much though and I was a little nauseated.

I get home and am fine until approx. 10:53 pm when I am determined to have a bowel movement or something to get rid of this queasy feeling. Well that wasn't working so I stood up and Immediately had to vomit. It was very bad projectile vomit (I had to clean the entire bathroom after the 5 min episode of continuous vomiting).

After this my stomach felt better, I took a shower, drank some water, and went to sleep.

Today I wake up 6 AM, pick up my coworker, get to work at 7:30, and feel so nauseated by 7:45 that I decide to go home.

The only thing I've eaten today is one piece of wheat bread and drank some water...

2 Things.

1. This has never happened to me before (throwing up for no apparent reason). Why would this be happening? (Any ideas)

2. Please Please Please, let me know your best solution. I need to get over this fast, I cant stand it anymore.

Sorry, but you're an idiot.

Soliciting a football forum for medical advice is beyond stupid.

Call your doctor immediately. It could be anything as simple as a flu or as serious as an appendicitis.

Good luck, dumbsh*t. :D

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:58 PM
If you're sick, and you're running around....Its assholes like you who spread the germs, that got assholes like you sick in the first place.

Stay home, get your rest....drink 7up.....wash your hands with anti-bacterial often.

I understand that train of thought completely, however this is a little different.

My best friend who moved to Michigan a year ago is in town for tonight, and tonight only, I just want to hang out with him for a couple hours, without feeling like I am going to throw up.

Buck
03-19-2008, 03:58 PM

Call your doctor immediately. It could be anything as simple as a flu or as serious as an appendicitis.

Dane, Im glad that you are always here telling all of us how stupid we are. What would we do without you?

BigVE
03-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Cro, I don't know much but I DID offer you some real pointers fresh off of google. Did you see 'em? You will have to "weed" through all the smart@ss posts to find them though.

Buck
03-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Peppermint and ginger, eh?

Well I gotta give something a try, Im not waiting another year to see my friend.

Rain Man
03-19-2008, 04:05 PM

Are you questioning my medical expertise?

Sully
03-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Lots of people go to school for 7 years.
Yeah, they're called doctors.

keg in kc
03-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Well, this has been much gentler than it could have been.

The Planet has lost its burst.

kstater
03-19-2008, 04:08 PM
You had a food-borne illness, I would guess.

My first guess. Gonna be a rough couple of days then it will be OK.

Iowanian
03-19-2008, 04:16 PM
I understand that train of thought completely, however this is a little different.

My best friend who moved to Michigan a year ago is in town for tonight, and tonight only, I just want to hang out with him for a couple hours, without feeling like I am going to throw up.

Shit happens.

I'm sure your friend will appreciate you showing up....Especially on the return flight, when he scoots up into Super-Econ class to be closer to the shitter and dominates it for 2hrs....and rainman makes a thread about it on a football board.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Compazine.

xbarretx
03-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Hmm? I would say you either have the flu, or your pregnant.

Yeah Matt, my money is that your pregnant.

or this is just part of the lesson that you needed to learn that will teach you to never loan out your PS3 :cuss: ;)

p.s, probably stomach flu or food poisioning

evolve27
03-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Drink plenty of fluids(gatorade) and if it continues then findthedr.

Dylan
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Cro:

Good advice above...

Do you have a fever, chills or muscle aches?

Normal body temp ranges from 97-98.6 deg. Is the fever 102 deg or higher?

Have you stopped (projectile) vomiting?

Vomiting can be caused by a viral or bacterial virus or food poisoning. Has there been an outbreak of e coli in your area? :(

The greatest danger presented by vomiting is dehydration. Drink fluids. If fluids are making you vomit after the first day, see a doctor

If you're experiencing abnormal breathing or have a stiff neck (can't bend your chin down), seek help immediateley.

If you have sharp abdominal pain along with fever, chills, swelling, or nausea and vomiting, call 911 or go to an emergency room right away. ...

beach tribe
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM

"Damn Cro, I didn't know you like to get wet."

Lonewolf Ed
03-19-2008, 07:26 PM

I would not recommend that. Taking anti-nausea meds is treating a symptom, not the illness. It's like putting a bandage over a cut, but there is glass in the cut. The bleeding is not the real problem.

Phobia
03-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Honestly, if you continue vomiting it's better than Jenny Craig, Southbeach, or any of the fad diets.

Just keep with this plan for about 2 weeks. It's going to suck. You might die.

But there's no better road to losing 50 lbs quickly. Stick with it. I have faith in you.

KurtCobain
03-19-2008, 07:36 PM
smoke weed

Fire Me Boy!
03-19-2008, 07:36 PM
I had something like this once. It was a bacterial stomach infection. I couldn't eat anything without throwing up. One bite, and I was going Exorcist. It wouldn't get better on its own without some specific medication. Fortunately, it was nothing that the medication and a week in the hospital with a stomach pump couldn't fix.
Yup, me too. A gastrointestinal virus. Took about three days to get over it. Doctor gave me an anti-nausea meds.

KCTitus
03-19-2008, 07:39 PM
vomiting? Feh...how in the world did your coworker get home when you bailed 15 minutes after you got to work?

88TG88
03-19-2008, 07:40 PM
"Damn Cro, I didn't know you like to get wet."

ROFL

Rausch
03-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Yup, me too. A gastrointestinal virus. Took about three days to get over it. Doctor gave me an anti-nausea meds.

Read: but-pills...

Fire Me Boy!
03-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Read: but-pills...

ROFL

Actually, no. I didn't have diarrhea. Just the pukes.

Rausch
03-19-2008, 07:50 PM
ROFL

Actually, no. I didn't have diarrhea. Just the pukes.

Yeah, that's what I said. Then the doc told me it was to cure the pukes.

"Soooo....why do you want me to shove it up my ass?"

"That's how it works."

"**** that nonsese. I've puked before. In fact, I've perfected it. Keep your ass pills doc..."

dj56dt58
03-19-2008, 07:52 PM
pussy

KCTitus
03-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Read: but-plug...

fyp

Fire Me Boy!
03-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah, that's what I said. Then the doc told me it was to cure the pukes.

"Soooo....why do you want me to shove it up my ass?"

"That's how it works."

"**** that nonsese. I've puked before. In fact, I've perfected it. Keep your ass pills doc..."

I must've missed the suppository part... ROFL

Mine was definitely NOT a suppository. I'd have remembered that.

MIAdragon
03-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (http://rarediseases.about.com/cs/cyclicvomiting/)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-19-2008, 08:19 PM

Grade A. LMAO

Halfcan
03-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Wearing a gay powder puff blue jersey while rooting for the San roideigo butt Chargers-would make me sick too.

Same thing happens to me when I root for the Royals-lol

Halfcan
03-20-2008, 05:18 PM
try oatmeal with a bit of soy milk-it should settle your stomach down

stonedstooge
03-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Sounds like angel dust or formaldehyde. Ask your buddy what shit he's trying to pull on you.

stonedstooge
03-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Or your dog.

MIAdragon
03-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Sounds like angel dust or formaldehyde. Ask your buddy what shit he's trying to pull on you.

IS this Cro?

http://www.break.com/index/ipecac-vomit-prank.html

Halfcan
03-20-2008, 05:52 PM
IS this Cro?

http://www.break.com/index/ipecac-vomit-prank.html

what a dumbass-he even sniffed it-if it taste funny, you don't keep drinking it

MIAdragon
03-20-2008, 05:57 PM
what a dumbass-he even sniffed it-if it taste funny, you don't keep drinking it

I thought the same thing!ROFL

Halfcan
03-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I thought the same thing!ROFL

Thats like when a women ask you, " taste this-does this taste rotton to you??"

I will take your word on it hunny-now pull up your panties.

Buck
03-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Feelin better now, weed works.