PDA

View Full Version : Question for NCAA Basketball folks

runnercyclist
03-27-2008, 04:30 AM
I'm at Myrtle Beach, SC today on vacation and want to watch my newly adopted home state Mountaineers play tonight. The problem I have is Carolina plays 17 minutes later.

I am positive the local channels will carry only the Carolina game. Do you think CBS will make the feed available for all games so that if I go to a "good" sports bar, I should be able to see BOTH games?

Any bar owners out there that could chime in?

kstater
03-27-2008, 04:34 AM
Likely no.
Try ncaasports.com/mmod

runnercyclist
03-27-2008, 04:37 AM
Yeah, I had already linked to that site as a back up plan. But I'm in a pop up tent trailer on the beach with my wife and kids and they'd be bugging the shit out of me all night.

I want wings, beer, and b-ball.

Swanman
03-27-2008, 07:01 AM
I'm at Myrtle Beach, SC today on vacation and want to watch my newly adopted home state Mountaineers play tonight. The problem I have is Carolina plays 17 minutes later.

I am positive the local channels will carry only the Carolina game. Do you think CBS will make the feed available for all games so that if I go to a "good" sports bar, I should be able to see BOTH games?

Any bar owners out there that could chime in?

Any sports bar that has access to the March Madness package (I know directv has it, I'm sure other providers carry it) should have all games on tonight. You shouldn't have a problem at all.