PDA

View Full Version : I consider myself a casual Jayhawks fan...

Hootie
03-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Nothing too serious, I'm not a big time fan of college hoops, more into the NBA, but when the Jayhawks are on I usually cheer for them, was a pretty big fan when I used to live in Kansas as a kid...

But I will be cheering for Davidson assuming KU beats Villanova tonight...how can you not love that team? If Curry puts up 30+ against KU how can he NOT be drafted top 10? Put him on a team with someone like Shaun Livingston or Devin Harris (they can guard the opposing teams SG while Curry can guard the PG) and the dude can light up the NBA...he's awesome.

Braincase
03-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Hater

:D

Silock
03-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the update. I'm sure the huddled masses were eagerly awaiting for you to weigh in on this subject.

banyon
03-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Great thread. :spock:

Hootie
03-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I know, it's such a waste of a thread to give props to such a terrific player like Stephen Curry who wasn't recruited by a single ACC team despite having a standout career and a father who played 16 years in the NBA...

I guarantee Banyon has taken at least one dick up his ass in his lifetime...I can just tell.

Silock
03-28-2008, 08:03 PM
I just wanted to talk some smack on Hootie. I hear it's all the rage these days.

Skip Towne
03-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Hootie is on our side. That's a relief.

Hootie
03-28-2008, 08:06 PM
I am just amazed with this kid...I didn't think he had a chance in hell against Wisconsin's defense...they frustrated Beasley so much it was painful to watch...he moped up the court the entire game...Curry started out slow but he's a gamer...he goes for the throat...he is the most tenacious college athlete I've seen in a long time...and he's a good kid. It's IMPOSSIBLE for me not to cheer for Davidson...if KU has to lose, wouldn't you fans prefer it to be against a team like Davidson rather than North Carolina? Who bittersweet would it be to lose to Roy Williams in the tourney? Yikes.

Silock
03-28-2008, 08:09 PM
I am just amazed with this kid...I didn't think he had a chance in hell against Wisconsin's defense...they frustrated Beasley so much it was painful to watch...he moped up the court the entire game...Curry started out slow but he's a gamer...he goes for the throat...he is the most tenacious college athlete I've seen in a long time...and he's a good kid. It's IMPOSSIBLE for me not to cheer for Davidson...if KU has to lose, wouldn't you fans prefer it to be against a team like Davidson rather than North Carolina? Who bittersweet would it be to lose to Roy Williams in the tourney? Yikes.

KU still has to beat Villanova.

Hootie
03-28-2008, 08:11 PM
KU still has to beat Villanova.

Yawn. They are easily going to beat Nova...

BWillie
03-28-2008, 08:12 PM

When Russ Rob is on fire, then you pretty much know Kansas is going to have enough fire power to put you down

Silock
03-28-2008, 08:13 PM

Still a looooong way to go. If they're up by 20 with 5 minutes left, then yeah, I'll concede that they'll win. It's not over til it's over, though.