PDA

View Full Version : Misc Well, that was a bit spooky

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm walking late tonight to get a couple extra miles in. A random vehicle pulls up on a side street ahead of me and just sits there, lights on. As I appreach, someone gets out, and, lo and behold, it's my last ex, who I've had no contact with in, I don't know, somewhere in the four to six month range.

I mean, I haven't so much as emailed her in months, and I'm pretty clear about not having any interest in communicating. So, she see's me walking alone at 10:30 at night on a dark street and decides that's a good time to say "hi"?

Why on earth would anyone do something like that?

88TG88
03-30-2008, 10:06 PM
quickie ?

Reerun_KC
03-30-2008, 10:08 PM
antifreeze?

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Those are two possibilities. I'm not sure which is less appealing.

88TG88
03-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Those are two possibilities. I'm not sure which is less appealing.

Humping isn't appealing ?

Rain Man
03-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Cool. No witnesses. Delete this thread and no one will ever know.

Oh, and burn the car.

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Humping isn't appealing ?No.

sportsman1
03-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Sounds familar. I can see my ex doing that actually. Thats why I felt the need to post.

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Sounds familar. I can see my ex doing that actually. Thats why I felt the need to post.Must be one of the many strange quirks of the female mind.

A guy pulls something this and he's in a cell a half hour later with a restraining order on the way.

Rausch
03-30-2008, 10:17 PM
I was there and I saw what you did.
I saw it with my own two eyes.

Ba-dah duh-bah-duh-duh-duh-DAH-DUH!1!

boogblaster
03-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Maybe she wanted her pink-lace panties back ... we're you wearin' them ......

KcMizzou
03-30-2008, 10:20 PM
You're just lucky you didn't get pulled into the car, waking up six hours later missing a kidney.

keg in kc
You're just lucky you didn't get pulled into the car, waking up six hours later missing a kidney.No shit.

Rausch
You're just lucky you didn't get pulled into the car, waking up six hours later missing a kidney.

Or adding a dependant...

sportsman1
03-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Must be one of the many strange quirks of the female mind.

A guy pulls something this and he's in a cell a half hour later with a restraining order on the way.

Yep... gotta love our pc victim mentality society.

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:23 PM
Or adding a dependant...I just threw up in my mouth a little.

KcMizzou
Or adding a dependant...LMAO Equally bad.

keg in kc
Equally bad.I'd rather lose a kidney.

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:27 PM
You've never seen a guy bail more quickly. She was like "can I have a hug" and I sort of one-armed her and pulled away about a millisecond after we touched. Then she said "you look good", and I muttered something about too much work. Then I said "speaking of that, I've got more to do at home, so I better get going" (which is true, I'm actually working on an ad project right now). And then I was gone.

Hopefully she gets the hint, although I kind of thought she'd have gotten it six months ago...

Looks like I need to stick with walks on the trail, and away from the street.

Demonpenz
03-30-2008, 10:29 PM
and as Keg in KC turned away spooky ex girlfriend knew that was the last time she would see him.

*slowly music comes in louder and louder 3 doors down*

"IF I COULD BE LIKE THAT. I'D DO ANYTHING JUST TO LIVE ONE DAY IN YOUR SHOES*

alanm
03-30-2008, 10:40 PM
You've never seen a guy bail more quickly. She was like "can I have a hug" and I sort of one-armed her and pulled away about a millisecond after we touched. Then she said "you look good", and I muttered something about too much work. Then I said "speaking of that, I've got more to do at home, so I better get going" (which is true, I'm actually working on an ad project right now). And then I was gone.

Hopefully she gets the hint, although I kind of thought she'd have gotten it six months ago...

Trying to read peoples motives and women in particular are always fascinating for me. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she step out on you Keg? And wasn't this the reason for your breakup?
Off the top of my head she may have been dumped recently. And is looking to start something back up with you. Actually running into you and making it look like a chance encounter is a pretty typical woman type of thing.
Just a guess.

KcMizzou
03-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Trying to read peoples motives and women in particular are always fascinating for me. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she step out on you Keg? And wasn't this the reason for your breakup?
Off the top of my head she may have been dumped recently. And is looking to start something back up with you. Actually running into you and making it look like a chance encounter is a pretty typical woman type of thing.
Just a guess.Yeah, probably. That said...

RUN, MAN RUN!!! Dear God, save yourself!!!

I've been down that road more than once.

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Just a guess.No, she didn't step out on me as far as I know. Whole thing started falling apart in May or June, and I finally broke it off in september. (you're probably thinking of my ex-wife)

And it would almost have to be a chance encounter unless she was hanging out in the parking lot outside my apartment. I almost never walk this time of night.

She told me she'd planned ot move up here in February, but I didn't (and still don't) know if that's actually the case. Either way, it's the first time I've seen her. She's only called one time and emailed a couple of times. As far as I know she's never knocked on my door, so it's not like she's been stalking me or anything, in any way I know of. But it was a bit weird tonight, and it's going to make me a little wary, at least for a while.

Frazod
03-30-2008, 10:51 PM
PM me your name and address. I'd like to take out a policy on you.

I mean, if your batshit crazy ex is going to stalk and kill you, wouldn't you feel better about it if I got my house paid off out of the deal? :D

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Any policy on me might net you about 27 cents.

alanm
03-30-2008, 10:59 PM
No, she didn't step out on me as far as I know. Whole thing started falling apart in May or June, and I finally broke it off in september. (you're probably thinking of my ex-wife)

And it would almost have to be a chance encounter unless she was hanging out in the parking lot outside my apartment. I almost never walk this time of night.

She told me she'd planned ot move up here in February, but I didn't (and still don't) know if that's actually the case. Either way, it's the first time I've seen her. She's only called one time and emailed a couple of times. As far as I know she's never knocked on my door, so it's not like she's been stalking me or anything, in any way I know of. But it was a bit weird tonight, and it's going to make me a little wary, at least for a while.
Yeah it was your ex I was thinking about. But then you can never be 100% certain she wasn't waiting for you. Women do stupid stuff like thinking about you and driving by your house to see if you're home.
But then guys do that too so it isn't exclusive to women. But women seem to do it more.
It used to be my job to discern peoples motives. :shrug::hmmm:

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 11:02 PM
I didn't think there was anything sinister about it at the time, it just struck me as weird...

She knows where I live and there's been no knock in my door in the last 90 minutes...

I am expecting some kind of email tomorrow, though.

It's just a weird thing. I don't have anything against her, really, I just want to be left alone...

alanm
03-30-2008, 11:02 PM
PM me your name and address. I'd like to take out a policy on you.

I mean, if your batshit crazy ex is going to stalk and kill you, wouldn't you feel better about it if I got my house paid off out of the deal? :D
Way to step up to the plate and take one for Keg Tim. ROFL

KcMizzou
03-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I've been used and abused by more than one crazy hot ex. They tend to try to do enough to just keep you hanging on... then ask for big favors when they've got nowhere else to go. It's always nice to have a goodhearted nice guy to fall back on.

I'll tell you what though... I've learned that ****ing lesson. Never again.

Frazod
03-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Way to step up to the plate and take one for Keg Tim. ROFL

Hey, I'm here to help in any way I can. :)

keg in kc
03-30-2008, 11:09 PM
I've been used and abused by more than one crazy hot ex. They tend to try to do enough to just keep you hanging on... then ask for big favors when they've got nowhere else to go. It's always nice to have a goodhearted nice guy to fall back on.

I'll tell you what though... I've learned that ****ing lesson. Never again.I don't think she's too crazy, but there's no worries at all about me being a 'fall back' plan. I'm not interested in resuming any relationship with her, friendship or otherwise. Like I said, I just want to be left alone.

I think I'm actually done with women in general, at least until I get my own shit in order (if I ever do). I mean, f*ck, I'm a 34-year old guy, 50 pounds overweight, living in poverty. I'm no catch by any measure, and anybody that's willing to settle for that isn't somebody I'm going to be interested in. I ain't 'settling' anymore.

blueballs
03-30-2008, 11:11 PM
Dear Diary
I'm such a bitch
latter

KcMizzou
03-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Dear Diary
I'm such a bitch
latterDear Blueballs,
Go **** yourself
latter

blueballs
03-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Dear Blueballs,
Go **** yourself
latter

Listen here
I don't make appointments to go **** myself
it spur of the moment or not at all

tooge
03-31-2008, 08:25 AM

I'm sorry, but I 'd have had to nail her. Is she good looking? (shoulda asked that first I guess)

Baby Lee
03-31-2008, 08:42 AM
I think I'm actually done with women in general, at least until I get my own shit in order (if I ever do). I mean, f*ck, I'm a 34-year old guy, 50 pounds overweight, living in poverty. I'm no catch by any measure, and anybody that's willing to settle for that isn't somebody I'm going to be interested in. I ain't 'settling' anymore.
Gotta warn you, that's a bitch of a routine to get out of.

It's a fine line between 'I'm no catch' and 'what's wrong with this chick that lets her be attracted to me?' Next thing you know, you're resolved to 'not settling' until you're a millionaire with rock hard abs.

Rain Man
03-31-2008, 08:47 AM

As a former boss of mine once said, "No man is so screwed up that he can't find some woman somewhere who'll marry him." That can be your happy thought of the day.

Nzoner
03-31-2008, 08:48 AM
I think I'm actually done with women in general, at least until I get my own shit in order (if I ever do).

Women are here to remind us that we'll never have our shit in order so there's no reason to wait unless you just feel you want to and if so,more power to you.

Brock
03-31-2008, 08:51 AM
I mean, f*ck, I'm a 34-year old guy, 50 pounds overweight, living in poverty.

you just described at least two friends of mine. They've got women coming around all the time. You just need to start having some fun.

Dartgod
03-31-2008, 09:17 AM
I think I'm actually done with women in general...
GoChiefs just popped a woody.

Cntrygal
03-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Must be one of the many strange quirks of the female mind.

Did you call the cops? Maybe she's pyscho or needed an alibi.

Mr. Kotter
03-31-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm sure someone has already beat me to it.....but....she was horny? :shrug:

el borracho
03-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Ooooh, wrong thread.

badgirl
03-31-2008, 09:50 AM
I feel for you and hope it doesn't get worse. My X-husband started calling me recently and leaving messages to try to get me to call him. I had to call the police to try to get fingerprints off my bedroom window where someone broke into my house while I was out of town for thanksgiving, they had even left the chair with a muddy boot print under the window!! They took personal belongings including 30 pics out of my album. Its a scarry feeling to live alone, and my X was a mean, controlling freak. I don't know if it was him who broke into my apt. or not, he is suppose to live in Alabama.

Stewie
03-31-2008, 11:41 AM
http://www.geocities.com/theactionkingsl/PlayMistyForMe-DVDcoverart.jpg

crazycoffey
03-31-2008, 11:48 AM
As a former boss of mine once said, "No man is so screwed up that he can't find some woman somewhere who'll marry him." That can be your happy thought of the day.

your happy thought is depressing...

Donger
03-31-2008, 11:49 AM
At least she didn't slash her wrist and sit in the apartment complex' hot tub, waiting for you to save her.

crazycoffey
03-31-2008, 11:50 AM
At least she didn't slash her wrist and sit in the apartment complex' hot tub, waiting for you to save her.

Rainman - this is what a "happy thought" for the day is supposed to read like...

Nzoner
03-31-2008, 11:50 AM
http://www.geocities.com/theactionkingsl/PlayMistyForMe-DVDcoverart.jpg

Great flick!

keg in kc
03-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Next thing you know, you're resolved to 'not settling' until you're a millionaire with rock hard abs.Millionaire?

This is 2008, that's middle class. Pshaw.I'm sorry, but I 'd have had to nail her. Is she good looking? (shoulda asked that first I guess)I'm going to let my lack of an answer be my answer there.

Katipan
03-27-2009, 09:55 AM

ROFL

Is this what you meant by bobcats?

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 09:58 AM
I have no idea what you mean. *cough*

This whole event was like something out of ghostbusters. Poor keg, stalked by the stay-puft marshmallow girl.

CoMoChief
03-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Was she working on the corner?, just getting done with a client i guess?

Katipan
03-27-2009, 10:05 AM
I have no idea what you mean. *cough*

This whole event was like something out of ghostbusters. Poor keg, stalked by the stay-puft marshmallow girl.

Get a friend and cross the streams.

jAZ
03-27-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm walking late tonight to get a couple extra miles in. A random vehicle pulls up on a side street ahead of me and just sits there, lights on. As I appreach, someone gets out, and, lo and behold, it's my last ex, who I've had no contact with in, I don't know, somewhere in the four to six month range.

I mean, I haven't so much as emailed her in months, and I'm pretty clear about not having any interest in communicating. So, she see's me walking alone at 10:30 at night on a dark street and decides that's a good time to say "hi"?

Why on earth would anyone do something like that?

If I saw a (ex)friend walking alone at night, I'd stop too. First, just to make sure that you were Ok and didn't need a lift somewhere.

Buck
03-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Maybe she wanted to smell yo' dick.

Skip Towne
03-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Dear Blueballs,
Go **** yourself
latter

You've turned evil. First it's DCS now this. You're more like me than I thought. Congrats!!

Lumpy
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Why does this remind me of Wayne's ex on Wayne's World? Did she bring u a gun rack?

Katipan
03-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Maybe she wanted to smell yo' dick.

She didn't ask to shake his hand.

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 10:23 AM
If I saw a (ex)friend walking alone at night, I'd stop too. First, just to make sure that you were Ok and didn't need a lift somewhere.(Note to all, this thread is a year old. Someone bumped it, I won't say who, but her name rhymes with Katipan)

She lived in Tulsa at the time, as far as I know. So I didn't expect to see her four hours from home late in the evening driving down the street near my apartment.

This wasn't a 'hey, need a ride' thing, either. She got out of her vehicle and walked up to me and started blabbering. I told her I had to get going because I needed to get home and promptly got to steppin'. In a direction that wasn't toward home. I think she got the message, because as far as I recall I never heard from her again.

keg in kc
03-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Get a friend and cross the streams.I'm a lover, not a fighter. I cross neither sword nor stream with any man.She didn't ask to shake his hand.She did want a hug. Maybe I was pungent.