PDA

View Full Version : Any way to quickly turn of pictures/avatars/and the like

EyePod
03-31-2008, 10:25 AM
I've just started a new co-op (it's like a paid internship for college students) and I don't think a lot of your (mine either) avatars or signatures are appropriate. Is there any quicker way to change the option than using the quick links button, then edit options? I was hoping for a button that has automatic settings for work. Thanks.

-EyePod

Mr. Plow
03-31-2008, 10:37 AM
I believe there is an "At Work" mode. I could be wrong.

stlchiefs
03-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a good way to start a new job.

EyePod
03-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Sounds like a good way to start a new job.

Well today's chock full of safety training.... plus I get an hour lunch so I have some time which I can waste on here...

DaFace
03-31-2008, 10:48 AM
I believe there is an "At Work" mode. I could be wrong.

Yep. In the far bottom left of the page, there's a little pulldown box where you can switch between "Full Featured" and "At Work" mode. Sigs and avs don't show in the latter.

If you want them on, but need to block specific items, Adblock for firefox does wonders for that occasional inappropriate avatar picture.

EyePod
03-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Yep. In the far bottom left of the page, there's a little pulldown box where you can switch between "Full Featured" and "At Work" mode. Sigs and avs don't show in the latter.

If you want them on, but need to block specific items, Adblock for firefox does wonders for that occasional inappropriate avatar picture.

Thank you very much. This answers my question perfectly.