PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's mock...donkies pick, hilarious

DTLB58
04-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Denver Broncos: O.J. Simpson, RB, USC
Mike Shanahan is known for taking chances on troubled players like Maurice Clarett, but now some are thinking that he's gone too far. Shanahan doesn't agree with that assessment.

"We needed a running back, I got a running back... I don't see a problem with that," yelled the red-faced Shanahan. "I know O.J. has his off-the-field issues, but I look at them as a positive. The fact that he got away with the crimes he committed means he's an elusive back. And he's smart too - I heard he wrote a book or something."

Simpson's book was never released, but you can get an overview of it at the official

Thig Lyfe
04-01-2008, 06:09 PM
LINK

DTLB58
04-02-2008, 11:55 AM
LINK

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008aprilfools.php

The Franchise
04-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Philadelphia Eagles: E.Honda, OT, Japan
When the Eagles selected E. Honda, an offensive tackle from Japan, members of the media automatically assumed Andy Reid wanted an eating buddy on the squad. That, however, was far from the truth.

"E. Honda is an exceptional lineman," barked Reid in between his third and fourth dinners. "He has this move where he moves his arm up and down repeatedly, which knocks out pass rushers 99 percent of the time. It's almost unfair; the opposition can't really do anything. And E. Honda makes it seem so easy; all he has to do is press B about five times in a row."

Was E. Honda the only prospect the Eagles were pursuing?

"Of course not," Reid responded. "We were actually thinking about drafting Chun-Li, but her 40 time really sucked."