PDA

View Full Version : ***** Official KU vs UNC 1st Rd Final Four NCAA Tourney Game Thread .*****

Pages : [1] 2 3

ROYC75
04-02-2008, 07:26 AM
OK Jayhawk fans, It's that time of year and KU is where we all want them to be, in the final four. This years treat has us pitted against North Carolina and Ole Roy boy, daggummit ole Huckelberry . Sat., April 5, 7:47 p.m. (CDT) in San Antonio,Tx.

It's time for all the B12 rivals to come together and become Jayhawk fans for the good of the B12. I know for some of you diehard rivals, you would rather die 1st, so we wish no ill feelings upon you for being , indifferent . :D Come together and say it with me now ................:KU: Rock Chalk Jayhawk , KU :KU:

( On a side note ) I'm starting this thread early for my Jayhawk friends due to my scheduled surgery on Thursday and not knowing if I'll be out in time or not for the game Saturday. I have been in alot of severe pain in the last 2 weeks and the doctors have bumped me up to do 1 / 2 of these kidney stones now. The heart doctor gave me 4 days to go off the blood thinners but just like last time, with the stent in my heart, anything is possible so I am just being prepared.

LET'S GO AND WIN ONE FOR OLE KU !!!!!

StcChief
04-02-2008, 07:34 AM
NFW

jidar
04-02-2008, 07:37 AM
Rock Chalk.

ArrowheadHawk
04-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Go KU!

Bearcat
04-02-2008, 07:50 AM
( On a side note ) I'm starting this thread early for my Jayhawk friends due to my scheduled surgery on Thursday and not knowing if I'll be out in time or not for the game Saturday. I have been in alot of severe pain in the last 2 weeks and the doctors have bumped me up to do 1 / 2 of these kidney stones now. The heart doctor gave me 4 days to go off the blood thinners but just like last time, with the stent in my heart, anything is possible so I am just being prepared.

Good luck with the surgery... hope everything goes well so you can watch the game comfortably from your own place.

Let's win one for Roy!

Not that one. :p

Mr. Kotter
04-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Let's go, Jay-hawks....

Let's go, Jay-Hawks....

Let's go, JAY-HAWKS!!!!

Rrrrooooccckkkkk Ccccchhhhaallllllllkkkkkk, Jjjjjjjaaaayyyyyhhhhhawwwwkkkk....
KKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu

RRrooocckk Ccchhaalllllkkk, Jjjaayhhhawkkk....
KKKKKkkkkkkkUUUUuuuuuuuuu.....

RRrockk Ccchhlllkkk, Jjayhawkk....
KKKkkk-UUuuuuuuu.....

RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!
RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!

ROCKCHALK JAYHAWK, KKK-UUUU!!!

Go Jayhawks!

:KU:

Mr. Kotter
04-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Thoughts and prayers your way, Roy....for the surgery and your recovery too. :thumb:

Lzen
04-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Prayers for you during your surgery, Roy. Hope everything goes alright.

PhillyChiefFan
04-02-2008, 07:55 AM
Good luck with your surgery, hope everything goes well!

Go KU! :clap::D

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Good Luck Roy,

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Our Father, who art in Lawrence,
Hallowed be thy Game.
Thy tourney come,
Thy championship will be done,
In San Antonio as it is in Allen Field House.
Give us this day our deserved victories.
And forgive us our turnovers,
As we forgive Roy who double-crossed against us.
And lead us not into defeat,
But deliver us from East Coast bias,
For Kansas is the basketball kingdom,
And the tradition,
And the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
BEAK 'EM HAWKS!!!!!!!

Simply Red
04-02-2008, 08:31 AM

Simply Red
04-02-2008, 08:32 AM
:)

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Sweet Pic Simply Red....

Mr. Plow
04-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Time to get pumped!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JU_hDJPHQIY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JU_hDJPHQIY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

teedubya
04-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Good Luck Roy,

Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Don't say Good luck Roy. Say good luck Royc75... saying good luck to Roy this week has negative connotations.

Skip Towne
04-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Our Father, who art in Lawrence,
Hallowed be thy Game.
Thy tourney come,
Thy championship will be done,
In San Antonio as it is in Allen Field House.
Give us this day our deserved victories.
And forgive us our turnovers,
As we forgive Roy who double-crossed against us.
And lead us not into defeat,
But deliver us from East Coast bias,
For Kansas is the basketball kingdom,
And the tradition,
And the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
BEAK 'EM HAWKS!!!!!!!

FAX, you ain't.

Mr. Plow
04-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Also....prayers out to you ROYC75. Good Luck with the surgery!

Braincase
04-02-2008, 09:10 AM
LEAVE ROY ALONE!

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Don't say Good luck Roy. Say good luck Royc75... saying good luck to Roy this week has negative connotations.
:doh!:

Sorry,

Good Luck Buddy, May Godspeed be with you Royc75

Monty
04-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Good luck ROYC75.......

And GO KU!!!

Brock
04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
FAX, you ain't.

That was just flat out embarrassing.

Coach
04-02-2008, 11:18 AM
I can see Roy being in the bed, watching some English channel, and the doctor losing the remote.

Make sure you have plan B Roy, that is a portable radio with headphones, and if you get emotional, make up something about the show.

See Major League Baseball II for reference where Lou Brown was in the hospital.

ROYC75
04-02-2008, 11:48 AM
I can see Roy being in the bed, watching some English channel, and the doctor losing the remote.

Make sure you have plan B Roy, that is a portable radio with headphones, and if you get emotional, make up something about the show.

See Major League Baseball II for reference where Lou Brown was in the hospital.

I expect to be home by Saturday, the doctor said Thursday night. But based on what they did last time, I didn't recover from that as fast as expected bout spent the night then. They are doing more this time so it should be a little worst than before, so I might get at least one night, that is unless something else goes wrong. :eek:

Lzen
04-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Best.......song........evar!!!!!!!!

http://www.topekajayhawkclub.com/LuvThatCrimsonBlue2008.mp3

boogblaster
04-02-2008, 12:39 PM
.... GO HAWKS .... ... GO ROY ...

Monty
04-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Best.......song........evar!!!!!!!!

http://www.topekajayhawkclub.com/LuvThatCrimsonBlue2008.mp3

Agreed! :clap:

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 01:10 PM
That was just flat out embarrassing.
Seriously, Why would anyone want to be compared to FAX?

Boon
04-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Let's go, Jay-hawks....

Let's go, Jay-Hawks....

Let's go, JAY-HAWKS!!!!

KKKkkk-UUuuuuuuu.....

RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!
RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!

Go Jayhawks!

What he said!
Good luck Roy.

The Franchise
04-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Go UNC.....just for my bracket!

Skip Towne
04-02-2008, 01:45 PM
I hope they don't let Kaun play. He's the worst player in North America.

ROYC75
04-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Go UNC.....just for my bracket!

Yur bracket sucks, it has a flaw in it.........throw it away and root for ole KU.:)

markk
04-02-2008, 01:56 PM
UNC by 8

ROYC75
04-02-2008, 02:18 PM
UNC loses by 8

FYP :p

Lzen
04-02-2008, 02:26 PM

Yeah, no kidding. If it weren't for Kaun, some of those KU players could have already been preparing for their NBA futures. Damn you, Kaun!!

DJJasonp
04-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Rock Chalk!

Let's win this for Paul Pierce, Jacque Vaughn, Kirk Hinrich, etc. etc. Especially for Miles, Langford, and Simien....on whom Roy walked out on!

oh....and all other hawks and hawk fans!

ArrowheadHawk
04-02-2008, 02:42 PM
.http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=77377&stc=1&d=1207146687Whats with the faggot blue?

Boon
04-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Rock Chalk!

Let's win this for Paul Pierce, Jacque Vaughn, Kirk Hinrich, etc. etc. Especially for Miles, Langford, and Simien....on whom Roy walked out on!

Hear! Hear!

Skip Towne
04-02-2008, 07:37 PM
I haven't posted much in the game thread the last few games. I've been going over to the KU board for the game. There are just too many haters on this board. I don't mind rival fans joining in if we are playing them but most are just anti KU. They usually root for some little shit school whose season was over weeks ago. Not so much from MU or KSU surprisingly.

Raiderh8ter77
04-02-2008, 07:40 PM
this is a chiefs board not i wanna blow ku all night board

ROYC75
04-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Just for shits and giggles, should we use this sig line for this week ? " I don't give a shit about North Carolina right now ! ":D

CoMoChief
04-02-2008, 07:57 PM

That's for damn sure.

Skip Towne
04-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Just for shits and giggles, should we use this sig line for this week ? " I don't give a shit about North Carolina right now ! ":D

Yes and there should be some reference to the "Benedict Williams" T-shirts.

Skip Towne
04-02-2008, 07:59 PM

What little shit school do you root for?

CoMoChief
04-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Rock Chalk!

Roy didn't walk out on Pierce and Vaughn (hell even Hinrich still attends Roy's mini camps in the summertime at UNC).

DJay23
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM

I have a simple solution for you:

Go **** yourself.

ROYC75
04-02-2008, 08:45 PM

Please report to the nearest restroom facilities, there you can find a baby changing station to change your diaper, OK.

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 08:50 PM

In honor of :skip: STFU n00b!!!!

go back to the raider board....

Reerun_KC
04-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Please report to the nearest restroom facilities, there you can find the a baby changing station to change your diaper, OK.

:clap:

KCChiefsMan
04-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Christ, my only 3 friends down here (in OKC) who are also KU alumni have a wedding to go to on Saturday night. I mean, who schedules a wedding on the day of the final 4? I'm still trying to talk them into skipping it, or leaving right before the game starts.

Boon
04-02-2008, 09:05 PM
I have a simple solution for you:

Go **** yourself.

I second that motion.

RCJGOKU!!!

BWillie
04-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Christ, my only 3 friends down here (in OKC) who are also KU alumni have a wedding to go to on Saturday night. I mean, who schedules a wedding on the day of the final 4? I'm still trying to talk them into skipping it, or leaving right before the game starts.

I have an idea. Explosive diarrhea. Tell them to make up a story that they ate some bad lamb gyros and they will come if they really want them too, but that they might have to run to the bathroom for the green apple splatters every few minutes. Come on you guys need to brainstorm. You went to college didn't you?

I'm sure they'll get married again, but they might not get a chance to watch Kansas defeat Roy in the Final Four again

Reerun_KC
04-03-2008, 07:10 AM
Well after sundays 8 on 5, I decided to Tivo the game and go do something else for the first 1 1/2 hours of the game. I damn near had a complete meltdown on Sunday. With Syko T Handswalk, and our bigs starting the game with 2 fouls already. I dont think my heart can take watching it live.

Maybe you need some more Friends here in OKC...

ArrowheadHawk
04-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Is it Saturday yet?

Skip Towne
04-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Carolina Blue is past tense for Carolina Blows.

Lzen
04-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Of this year’s KU-UNC matchup, KU fan (and former KU forward Mark) Randall said: “I see it as pretty even. Obviously if the NCAA committee deemed Carolina the No. 1 overall seed and us 4, they’d be favored.
“It should be a great game. I know some KU fans are getting caught up in, ‘We owe Roy (because he left KU for UNC).’ All that stuff is (bleep).
“I read some kid in Lawrence said people feel Roy abandoned us. I said, ‘Whatever, get a different story line, drop it.’ We’ve got Bill Self now. He’s the right guy for the job. Look at all the things he’s accomplished.
“I hear people complain about this and that. This (KU) team had three losses all season. I won’t pull any punches. Kansas fans have become spoiled over the years. They have teams that go to the tournament every year, win the league more often than not. Coach Self gets top players year after year. He’s doing a darn good job. If the stars align right, they’ll win it all. They are a well-coached team.”

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2008/apr/04/randall_recalls_1991_victory/

Demonpenz
04-04-2008, 11:11 AM
i hate ku with every fiber of my manly man body but hey atleast they are doing well. The chiefs suck wang. No hate for atleast bringing some action to the board

DJJasonp
04-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Roy didn't walk out on Pierce and Vaughn (hell even Hinrich still attends Roy's mini camps in the summertime at UNC).

I realize that.....I'm saying win the game in general for those hawks that I feel deserved a national championship.

The 97 team in my mind is still the best KU team ever.

ROYC75
04-04-2008, 11:51 AM
i hate ku with every fiber of my manly man body but hey atleast they are doing well. The chiefs suck wang. No hate for atleast bringing some action to the board

Hey now, you can still jump on the wagon ! :D

Demonpenz
04-04-2008, 12:46 PM
no thanks

SithCeNtZ
04-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Rod just blew out his knee or something during the televised practice. Looks like he won't be playing for the rest of the year. Sucks when a SR goes down like that right before the biggest games of his life :(

irishjayhawk
04-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I heard Kaun, Arthur and DJ all have two fouls already. Is this true?

Lzen
04-04-2008, 01:26 PM
I heard Kaun, Arthur and DJ all have two fouls already. Is this true?

Lol. probably so.

Sucks about Roderick Stewart blowing out his knee. Feel bad for the guy not being able to play in the biggest game of his career. On the other hand, his minutes had been diminished lately anyway. Good thing KU is deep.

Lzen
04-04-2008, 03:08 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=3328800&sportCat=ncb

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=Ao7oMiiLtLDUZ4BBzdFuo0fevbYF?slug=jn-roy040208&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Bearcat
04-04-2008, 03:55 PM
Well after sundays 8 on 5, I decided to Tivo the game and go do something else for the first 1 1/2 hours of the game. I damn near had a complete meltdown on Sunday. With Syko T Handswalk, and our bigs starting the game with 2 fouls already. I dont think my heart can take watching it live.

Maybe you need some more Friends here in OKC...

I was watching UNC/Louisville from Lucky Strike last week and couldn't stand watching it live... everytime I looked up they were at commercial. You know it's bad when all the distractions of a bar/nightclub/bowling alley can't compete with all of your commercials. :shake:

It's hard to wait the 45-60 minutes after tipoff to start watching, but I'm with you, I'll already be bouncing off the walls... I don't need commercial breaks every 3 minutes.

teedubya
04-04-2008, 05:48 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/images/03/27/tx_manningvault.jpg

irishjayhawk
04-04-2008, 05:50 PM
In case it hasn't been mentioned, everyone's favorite referee is calling it tomorrow..

The famous photoshop ref: Ed Hightower.

irishjayhawk
04-04-2008, 06:01 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTO1KqkurcE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTO1KqkurcE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

teedubya
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM
http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2008/04/04/16/42-FinalFour_tunnel_400p.embedded.prod_affiliate.81.jpg

tell me this pic aint dope. Larry Brown and Bill Self walking out of the tunnel. MOJO!

Chiefs Pantalones
04-04-2008, 09:52 PM
KILL ROY!!!

KCChiefsMan
04-04-2008, 10:06 PM
well if there are any KU people here in OKC. I'll be watching it at Fox n Hound on memorial with a few other KU alums if ya feel like joining us! The more Jayhawks, the better around these parts!

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2008, 01:06 AM

KKKkkk-UUuuuuuuu.....

RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!
RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!

Go Jayhawks!

Hammock Parties
04-05-2008, 05:18 AM
i have a horrible feeling the Refs are going to be giving the game to the Tard Heels tonight.. Damn they better not... nobody outside the midwest thinks KU can even win this game, so this should be fun. Im probably going to have a heart attack as well, so im ****ing nervous and i cant sleep because of it!

Bearcat
04-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Mr. Kotter,

I like your enthusiasm, but isn't that more of a postgame thing? :hmmm:

i have a horrible feeling the Refs are going to be giving the game to the Tard Heels tonight.. Damn they better not... nobody outside the midwest thinks KU can even win this game, so this should be fun. Im probably going to have a heart attack as well, so im ****ing nervous and i cant sleep because of it!

I've seen it both ways the past couple of weeks... I've seen games where Hansbrough gets several calls by drawing contact, and I've seen a few games where he's had to adjust and start concentrating on making baskets because the refs aren't calling it.

I hope the refs let them play, like the first half of the Big 12 Championship.

Kansas is playing a strange underdog roll... I don't think they're getting disrespected, I just think UNC is getting most of the attention because Kansas doesn't have anyone who plays Texas style ping pong. It'll leave a welt!

I like it. It's much better than having the weight of the world on your shoulders, having to beat a very good, but still a 10 seed, to make it to the FF. Let them be Goliath. :)

ROYC75
04-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Come on, I'm ready, I'm all doped up and ready to watch the game! :D:KU:

KCChiefsMan
04-05-2008, 12:21 PM
man I'm ready for this game! I almost went up to Lawrence to watch it, but decided not to.

ROYC75
04-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Time is creeping oh so slowly ...........

teedubya
04-05-2008, 02:40 PM
http://media.kusports.com/img/lead/2008/04/04-05-08_ku.jpg

Halfcan
04-05-2008, 02:53 PM
KU will lose by 5-count on it.

teedubya
04-05-2008, 03:04 PM
**** you Halfman.

Hey KU fans... you all just see the Roy Williams / Bill Self interview?

ChiefsFanatic
04-05-2008, 03:08 PM
**** you Halfman.

Hey KU fans... you all just see the Roy Williams / Bill Self interview?

Ari, I missed it (in the shower) could you please cover any highlights?

CoMoChief
04-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Ari, I missed it (in the shower) could you please cover any highlights?

Just more asskissing cliche talk about one another's programs.

- Roy still loves Kansas a lot.
- Tyler Hansborough is God.
- Self enjoys being in the Final Four
- Good luck to both teams.

That pretty much covered it.

RealSNR
04-05-2008, 04:07 PM
GO HAWKS!

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 04:21 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czlSRUUC1vc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czlSRUUC1vc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Who is that sissy with the bloody nose?

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Who is that sissy with the bloody nose?

You are gonna get a real good look at him in about an hour and a half

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 05:16 PM
You are gonna get a real good look at him in about an hour and a half
I'd like to see him cry.

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 05:25 PM
I'd like to see him cry.

You may see Self cry trying to figure out how to stop him

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 05:42 PM
You may see Self cry trying to figure out how to stop him
We shall see.

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 05:48 PM
We shall see.

Thats right

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Thats right
Do you like to troll? Or did your own fanbase kick you to the curb.

chappy
04-05-2008, 05:59 PM
WHAT A FREAKIN DWEEB HE HAS THE UGLIEST MOST UNCORDNATED PLAY I HAVE EVER SEEN

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Do you like to troll? Or did your own fanbase kick you to the curb.
I am a troll because I am an opposing fan?
Have I said anything to make you feel threatened?

BigRock
04-05-2008, 06:11 PM
DOOMED

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 06:15 PM
I am a troll because I am an opposing fan?
Have I said anything to make you feel threatened?
No. Here is why you are a troll. You barely have any posts at all and you start flaming away.

If you are mad at him now, imagine how you will feel this weekend when he kicks your asses

Enjoy your last happy day in the tourney KU fans....

You may very well make it to the Final 4, but you are toast against UNC...

KU is little UNC, their whole goal in life is to be as good as big brother UNC.

UNC spanks that ass next week and you will...

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 06:18 PM
No. Here is why you are a troll. You barely have any posts at all and you start flaming away.

I am a N00b sorry
I did come in before the game instead of after

BigRock
04-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Oh man, Kansas is in serious trouble. They're going to need all the karma in the world to overcome this monstrosity of embarrassment:

http://www.kansascity.com/images/media/MakeARoyGame_Flash/

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Do we have an official tip time yet?

DJJasonp
04-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Do we have an official tip time yet?

8:58 EST

DJJasonp
04-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Oh man, Kansas is in serious trouble. They're going to need all the karma in the world to overcome this monstrosity of embarrassment:

http://www.kansascity.com/images/media/MakeARoyGame_Flash/

Clown Roy is my favorite.

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I am a N00b sorry
I did come in before the game instead of afterI have no issue with fans talking trash but some of your posts take it to a level that reminds me of Rerun(Even though he is a KU fan, his 'ship talk during football season was getting old).

Smed1065
Scared KU?

ArrowheadHawk
8:58 EST I can't wait.

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Scared KU?
No. I was more afraid of Davidson. As bad as it would suck. Losing to UNC is not near as bad as losing to Davidson would have been.

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Clown Roy is my favorite.http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3881/clownroyeg6.jpg

KCFalcon59
04-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU!!!!

Let's beat Carolina. 87-79

alanm
04-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Where is beer heaven?

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 06:32 PM
This break between games really sucks.

StcChief
04-05-2008, 06:36 PM
it's Rock Choke time.

dj56dt58
04-05-2008, 06:37 PM
8:58 EST

I thought I heard 8:42?

ArrowheadHawk
it's Rock Choke time.They didn't choke last year against your Salukies. What round of the tourney did they make this year?

dj56dt58
I thought I heard 8:42?

nvm your right..It's changed 100 times in the past hour

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 06:40 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pyCPhIjmk-s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pyCPhIjmk-s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kstater
04-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Self's not exactly the best motivational speaker. "just relax."

banyon
04-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Bill Self just got through his whole pre-game speech without one "Uh." :eek:

Boon
04-05-2008, 06:44 PM
"I expect a celebration in here in about two and a half hours"
Bill Self-2008

ArrowheadHawk
Self's not exactly the best motivational speaker. "just relax."He wants them to play loose unlike last week. If they play loose and have fun then they will win.

alanm
nvm your right..It's changed 100 times in the past hour
Gotta cram some more commercials in there.

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 06:45 PM
"I expect a celebration in here in about two and a half hours"
Bill Self-2008

WHAT is he supposed to say....

Umm I expect you to lose but play hard?

Boon
04-05-2008, 06:46 PM
WHAT is he supposed to say....

Umm I expect you to lose but play hard?

I was hoping he'd say let's go kick their ****ing asses and shut their mouthy, troll fans up!!

vailpass
04-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Ugh! The Kansas cheerleaders look like they live in a kennel, kind of like the Chiefs cheer girls. Is there something in the water where you guys live that makes cheerleaders butt ugly?

BWillie
04-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Ugh! The Kansas cheerleaders look like they live in a kennel, kind of like the Chiefs cheer girls. Is there something in the water where you guys live that makes cheerleaders butt ugly?

You kidding me? Did you just see Carolina's?

ROYC75
04-05-2008, 06:51 PM
TIME TO KICK ASS AND TAR SOME HEELS ! GO KU !

dj56dt58
04-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Good luck KU fans..don't take this loss too hard :)

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Good luck KU fans..don't take this loss too hard :)
Nice Avatar

dj56dt58
04-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Nice Avatar

You too..now if we could do something about your name..

Chiefs Pantalones
04-05-2008, 06:54 PM
KILL ROY!!!!!!!

R8RFAN
You too..now if we could do something about your name..

Thats impossible but tonite we are teamates

ArrowheadHawk
You too..now if we could do something about your name..:thumb: Probably the only time I will agree with a Tarheel fan in this thread.

dj56dt58
04-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Thats impossible but tonite we are teamates

Time to kick some KU Ass!

alanm
04-05-2008, 07:00 PM
How did Hansbourgh get away from Missouri or Kansas?

R8RFAN
04-05-2008, 07:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/greenchicken/starheels.gif

banyon
04-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Robinson for 33333333333333333333333

banyon
04-05-2008, 07:03 PM
UNC's Interior D sux

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-05-2008, 07:03 PM
How did Hansbourgh get away from Missouri or Kansas?

Despite the fact that both his parents were athletes at Mizzou, Quin didn't even attempt to recruit him :shake:

Mecca
04-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Chalmers choked there...

Mecca
04-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Good lord Kaun blew that one too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-05-2008, 07:06 PM
ROFL @ Kaun.

kstater
04-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Kaun with the nice lay-in...nevermind.

alanm
Decent start for Kansas.

Ultra Peanut
Sweet start.

ArrowheadHawk
04-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Just need 36 more minutes like the first four. I like what I see so far.

ROYC75
KU !

CoMoChief
Well there was a nice missed wide open layup you could expect from someone as talented as Kaun.

ROYC75
UNC knows no defense like KU plays....... per Roy !

alnorth
04-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Dang, I heard UNC's defense was questionable, but they better get more stops than this. It seems the only trips KU doesnt score is when they miss a point-blank bunny.

Coach
04-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Nice catch UNC.

Boon
04-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Arthur looking GOOD!!!

Coach
04-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Sweet defense.... Gosh, Collins slashed that defense apart.

Silock
04-05-2008, 07:14 PM
UNC looks nervous.

04-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Despite the fact that both his parents were athletes at Mizzou, Quin didn't even attempt to recruit him :shake:

Hell, if you had UNC looking at you, would you be interested in MU?

Coach
04-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Get that shit outta here....

alanm
04-05-2008, 07:17 PM
UNC looks nervous.
I don't know about nervous but their pretty tight and Kansas is playing like they have nothing to lose.

dj56dt58
**** me

Smed1065
STUPID

llOSSES
GOcHIEFS

Coach
Roy better call a timeout....

banyon
04-05-2008, 07:18 PM
LOL at Roy making no adjustments.

Boon
NC can't make a pass

Ultra Peanut
Oh, snap.

Boon
ROCK CHALK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!1

ROYC75
04-05-2008, 07:19 PM
W O W

That's nothing new.

Boon

No shit. WTF?

Silock
Well, this is an interesting feeling. I'm giddy as a little girl about the lead, but I've got butterflies in my stomach from being so nervous about not being able to maintain it against such a good team as UNC.

ArrowheadHawk
Wow what a start. Lets keep it up. Rock Chalk.

Reaper16
KU could be blowing this game wide the Hell open... but they're kind of playing stupidly. They've got tremendous energy on defense so far, but that same energy is causing some bad passes.

alanm
**** me
The way this game is shaping up it could be over by halftime. :eek:

Mecca
04-05-2008, 07:20 PM
NC looks rather sluggish.

ArrowheadHawk
Well, this is an interesting feeling. I'm giddy as a little girl about the lead, but I've got butterflies in my stomach from being so nervous about not being able to maintain it against such a good team as UNC.
No lead is safe, keep the foot on the gas/throat.

Boon
Hell, if you had UNC looking at you, would you be interested in MU?

Good point!

banyon
That's nothing new.

I know, I'm glad it's on the other sideline today.

ROY- GREAT preparation coach- AVERAGE game coach.

Boon
04-05-2008, 07:21 PM
No lead is safe, keep the foot on the gas/throat.

Yep!

Boon
CHARGE!!!

banyon
Hells yeah that's a charge!

DaFace
04-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Haha...poor Roy.

BWillie
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all i have to say..i can't type when i'm watchin this shiznit

Boon
BRANDON FOR THREE!!

Coach
18 point lead.....

dj56dt58
wtf is wrong with his team?

Boon
Huckleberry looks forlorn

alanm
I love the look on Roy's face thinking "I should have seen this ass whupping coming."ROFL

banyon
04-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Aw shux Roy What yew goin' dew now?

The way this game is shaping up it could be over by halftime. :eek:'

Let's not get stupid here. This game will be close at the end.

Boon
DOINK!

Ultra Peanut
You beautiful bastards!

Boon
MARIO!!

Coach
Bombs away ladies and gents....

tk13
04-05-2008, 07:24 PM
KU is running them out of the building.

Boon
FOR THREE!!!!

Mecca
Good lord, Kansas is killing em.

Silock
Holy shit... It's 31-10. That's ****ing nuts.

banyon
This is an assassination.

Ultra Peanut
^^^^ BOOM HEADSHOT ^^^^

'

Let's not get stupid here. This game will be close at the end.It's currently on track to end up 124-40.

DaFace
04-05-2008, 07:25 PM
clunk

alanm
'

Let's not get stupid here. This game will be close at the end.
You want to rethink that?

Boon
FOul on TH

Coach
Aldrich could be pretty good in time....

banyon
Aldrich PWNS Hansborough!

tk13
Destroyed Hansbrough for a rebound. That is impressive.

milkman
This has got to be embarrassing for NC fans.

Boon
Nice swing Hansborough

Coach
04-05-2008, 07:26 PM
This is an assassination.

No. I believe that's called a good old fashioned beatdown.

Boon
Roy shaking his head

dj56dt58
Aldrich could be pretty good in time....

Can I borrow that gasoline and match in your sig? Thanks

milkman
Destroyed Hansbrough for a rebound. That is impressive.

Nobody outworks Hansbrough.

haven't you heard?

Mecca
04-05-2008, 07:27 PM
And Hansbrough goes flopping around.

Boon
Aldrich plowed Syco

Got the CHEAP flop.

dj56dt58
Goatse could play better than this for **** sake

Coach
Can I borrow that gasoline and match in your sig? Thanks

You may.

Boon
Aldrich flopping again

04-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Beat Hansbrough down.!!!

alanm
Chalmers is gonna have to come out.

Boon
Too many fouls on KU

Coach
And Hansbrough goes flopping around.

And he's been lucky thus far that his shots were falling, not to mention that some of his "flopping" around should have been traveling.

Coach
04-05-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm sorry, but that is not a charge....

Mecca
Now Carolina is getting calls...

Boon
Bullshit

THAT WAS NOT A CHARGE!!!!

Boon
Nice hustle

Boon
THREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Coach
Rush is on fire.....

Mecca
Rush just burried them.

04-05-2008, 07:30 PM
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banyon
RUSH FROM THE ALAMO!!!

BWillie
"This game is OVER!!!" - Billy Packer

siberian khatru
Congrats to KU.

alanm
OMGawd!!

dj56dt58
When did Herm Edwards start coaching UNC?

Silock
The announcers just jinxed us. Thanks a lot, douchebags.

Boon
DON"T LET UP AT ALL!!!!!

kstater
Damn what a beat down.

Sorry to say, but that was a charge.

But KU is dominating.

IT is not over unless we go up by 30 before the half. Trust me on this.

tk13
This is the most impressive performance we've probably seen out of a college basketball team in a long time. You probably couldn't even do this to UNC in a video game.

Chiefs Pantalones
Now the officials are trying to get UNC back in the game.

It's over though.

Monday night baby!!!! Championship!!!

milkman
THAT WAS NOT A CHARGE!!!!

Defender left his feet.

ROYC75
WOW WOW WOW

Time's Yours
04-05-2008, 07:31 PM
IT is not over unless we go up by 30 before the half. Trust me on this.

Might happen...

Fairplay
This is friggin Awesome Baby!!

beer bacon
As an MU fan I hate Kansas, but this is just awesome. **** North Carolina and Tyler Hansbrough.

ROYC75
04-05-2008, 07:32 PM

ROFLROFLROFL HEY, A 3 POINTER IS WORTH 3 POINTS. HOW MANY FG KICKERS YOU GOT .

Hammock Parties
WOOHOOOOO we are ****ing them up big time!!! Damn this feels really really ****ing good

Coach
Defender left his feet.

Defender also slid towards the offensive player. That should have been a blocking foul.

J Diddy
WOW WOW WOW

I second that

they're dedicating this to you and your health

kstater
Hansbaby is seriously the best player in the country. No wonder he's winning all the awards.

ChiefsFan4Life
THIS IS ****ING AMAZING

UN BE ****ING LIEVABLE

This is watching damn good basketball

KC_Connection
Chalmers got a nice shot on Hansbrough there too, I'm loving this game.

milkman
04-05-2008, 07:33 PM

Herman ****ing Edwards couldn't handle BB.

He'd lose his lunch everytime the team hit the 30 point monk.

teedubya
All I can say is, "Dude!"

KC_Connection
Dirty UNC bastard.