View Full Version : PFW - Chiefs update

Chiefnj2
04-02-2008, 07:35 PM
The Way We Hear It — draft edition

Chiefs focusing on OT prospects; Cromartie’s missing kidney causes concern

By Nolan Nawrocki
April 2, 2008

Virginia OG-OT Branden Albert

The top three teams making selections in this year’s draft — the Dolphins, Rams and Falcons — all have new decision makers and could feel comfortable selecting the best overall talent.

However, Oakland at No. 4 and Kansas City at No. 5 both face desperate situations to win now. The Raiders have spent heavily in free agency and the trade market. The Chiefs, conversely, have spent little in free agency, have many glaring holes and are desperately seeking to trade down to acquire more picks. Their two most pressing needs, having yet to fill the gaping holes left by the retirement of Willie Roaf and the release of Ty Law, are at the OT and CB positions.

The way we hear it, the Chiefs do not consider any of the draft-eligible cornerbacks to be worthy of the No. 5 overall selection, should they be forced to stay put as expected, with no team showing any interest in moving up. Given the depleted status of their offensive line, which remained thin at the OG position following Will Shields’ retirement a year ago, team brass would like to ramp up the offensive line and is seeking to establish a more powerful, man-blocking unit that best fits Herm Edwards’ style of smashmouth, grind-out-the-clock, win-by-a-field-goal football.

Michigan OT Jake Long, the only offensive lineman who grades out as a top-five selection in this year’s draft, is certain to be gone before the Chiefs select, leaving Boise State’s Ryan Clady and Pittsburgh’s Jeff Otah — an Edwards favorite — as potential options.

Several team executives who have met with Clady have been turned off by what they described as “a lack of passion” and immaturity. The Chiefs, who typically send a contingent of executives to the pro days of the prospects they like, simply sent an area scout to evaluate Clady.

Otah, who surprised evaluators when he clocked in the mid-5.5s at the Combine, was running with a left high ankle sprain that he played with during the season and chose not to participate in his pro day with the team on March 25. He is scheduled to run again on April 9, when he expects to be more fully recovered from the injury. An improved workout is expected to keep the Chiefs interested.

However, Virginia OG Branden Albert has been gaining ground in the Chiefs’ eyes. Albert, who started two games at left tackle as a junior, was firmly entrenched at the OLG position when D’Brickashaw Ferguson departed two years ago. Virginia coaches decided to insert Eugene Monroe at left tackle and leave Albert at guard in order to keep more stability on the line and not have to retrain two players at new positions.

The way we hear it, however, the Chiefs have Albert stacked as an offensive tackle and view him as a safer selection than Otah because if he struggles on the outside, at the worst he should be a great interior lineman. His versatility and overall athleticism could allow teams to consider him higher than they graded his talent.

Decisions will begin to crystallize for the Chiefs on April 7, when Carl Peterson opens the Chiefs’ final draft meetings with his scouts to solidify their draft board.

Sully
04-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Several team executives who have met with Clady have been turned off by what they described as “a lack of passion” and immaturity. The Chiefs, who typically send a contingent of executives to the pro days of the prospects they like, simply sent an area scout to evaluate Clady.

I beginning to get legitimately worried about an ALbert pick. But the comment above about CLady makes me feel better about him.

keg in kc
04-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I can understand the attraction of a 'safe' pick at 5 after Ryan Sims, but damn that's not exactly what I'd call an exciting selection.

And if he does flop at tackle, he'll still be considered a bust regardless of what he does at guard, even if he's the next Steve Hutchinson (can anyone think of a guard drafted higher than Hutch?).

Tribal Warfare
04-02-2008, 07:42 PM
If this is the case then it's business as usually to attain 9-7 again

SBK
04-02-2008, 07:43 PM
We're going DT or QB with our #1. If they're picking Albert it'll be via trade back into round 1. (gag)

OnTheWarpath15
04-02-2008, 07:45 PM
First, it's a month before the draft. I don't trust anything anyone has to say.

Second, this coming from Pro Football Weekly, the biggest rumor mongors on the internet save WPI.

But with all that said, at this point, I don't know that anything would surprise me.

If Albert is the pick in Gosselin's final mock, THEN I'll worry.

keg in kc
04-02-2008, 07:47 PM
If this is the case then it's business as usually to attain 9-7 againI think if they were going for 9-7 they'd have signed every free agent they could get their hands on. My guess is that Carl's bought into the 'young' approach, whether it's at Herm's behest or Clark's, and he realizes that 9-7 could only come as an act of god at this point.

milkman
04-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Why do they think the Chiefs, who are just starting the rebuild process, are facing "desperate to situations to win now"?

OnTheWarpath15
04-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Why do they think the Chiefs, who are just starting the rebuild process, are facing "desperate to situations to win now"?

ROFL

Yeah, I wonder.......

Chiefnj2
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
First, it's a month before the draft. I don't trust anything anyone has to say.

Second, this coming from Pro Football Weekly, the biggest rumor mongors on the internet save WPI.

But with all that said, at this point, I don't know that anything would surprise me.

If Albert is the pick in Gosselin's final mock, THEN I'll worry.

I think you are confusing PFW and PFT. PFW is starting to get their act together after Buschbaums death a few years ago. They've been doing very well on their mocks the last few years.

Chiefnj2
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM

It could be from the quote from Clark that 4 wins is unacceptable and they will have to do better or changes will be made.

Brock
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
However, Oakland at No. 4 and Kansas City at No. 5 both face desperate situations to win now.

What?

Direckshun
04-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Some good information in this article.

Some shitty and blatantly false information too, but that's how it rolls in the sports media.

Mecca
04-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I want to know how the Chiefs are in a desperate situation to win now.

milkman
04-02-2008, 09:10 PM
It could be from the quote from Clark that 4 wins is unacceptable and they will have to do better or changes will be made.

I thought about, but the way the Chiefs are handling this offseason, they should have come to same conclusion that many of us have.

Hunt was just doing a PR job, and that was just lip service.

the Talking Can
04-02-2008, 09:14 PM
some football guy - name starts with an M...escapes me right now - was on the radio today saying that Long would be a probowler....at RT.....and that Albert was going to be a top 10 pick because teams were convinced he could play LT...

can't say I'm thrilled about taking a OG who might be a LT with the #5 pick....I'd rather have Ryan...

milkman
04-02-2008, 09:20 PM
some football guy - name starts with an M...escapes me right now - was on the radio today saying that Long would be a probowler....at RT.....and that Albert was going to be a top 10 pick because teams were convinced he could play LT...

can't say I'm thrilled about taking a OG who might be a LT with the #5 pick....I'd rather have Ryan...

Mel or Mayock?

They are both saying the same thing.

And others are as well.

It's all my fault.

I drafted him for the Steelers in our mock draft with the intention of moving him to tackle, cause he's athletic and agile, and now, all of a sudden, everbody is doing it.

the Talking Can
04-02-2008, 09:21 PM
Mel or Mayock?

They are both saying the same thing.

And others are as well.

It's all my fault.

I drafted him for the Steelers in our mock draft with the intention of moving him to tackle, cause he's athletic and agile, and now, all of a sudden, everbody is doing it.

yeah, Mayock...

Direckshun
04-02-2008, 11:55 PM
That would be a classic Carl move.

Try to repair perhaps the worst OL in football by using their very first Draft pick, either with their 5th or anywhere else in the first, on a ****ing project LT.

Chiefnj2
04-03-2008, 07:55 AM
I thought about, but the way the Chiefs are handling this offseason, they should have come to same conclusion that many of us have.

Hunt was just doing a PR job, and that was just lip service.

It could be lip service from Hunt. It could be lip service from Herm. Herm did a lot of talk about playing young guys last year but then played Huard, Terry, Turley, etc. Herm said he couldn't play Tank in Turk in close games at the end of the year because they were inexperienced etc. Right now it looks like Herm will be forced to play a lot of young guys, but it isn't too late for the team to pick up a bunch of cheap old vets after June and play them.

Coogs
04-03-2008, 08:11 AM
I saw a breakdown of game tape on NFLNetwork on Albert the other day. And I have seen the breakdown of tape on Clady and Long. Personally, the same things they were pointing out on each player... footwork, Hips, punch, etc. ... Albert looked pretty damn good in comparison to the other two.

Fixing the line is going to be a couple of year process anyway. Might as well take the best potential LT to protect the blind side. Under a trade down scenario would be best, but...

OnTheWarpath15
04-03-2008, 08:12 AM
I saw a breakdown of game tape on NFLNetwork on Albert the other day. And I have seen the breakdown of tape on Clady and Long. Personally, the same things they were pointing out on each player... footwork, Hips, punch, etc. ... Albert looked pretty damn good in comparison to the other two.

Fixing the line is going to be a couple of year process anyway. Might as well take the best potential LT to protect the blind side. Under a trade down scenario would be best, but...

So, you want Chris Williams?

Hoover
04-03-2008, 08:16 AM
As crazy as it seems drafting a stud guard who could move to LT isn't a bad idea, especially when you see what a FA guard goes for on the open market.

Fat Elvis
04-03-2008, 08:24 AM
As crazy as it seems drafting a stud guard who could move to LT isn't a bad idea, especially when you see what a FA guard goes for on the open market.

Hey, why not just draft safeties and move them to CB?

If the Chiefs draft a GUARD at #5, then that tells us all we need to know about the Chiefs for the next 3-4 years.

Coogs
04-03-2008, 08:26 AM
So, you want Chris Williams?

If he is the best, I'd go for it. Trade down scenario again would be the best. But I really have not seen any of the guru's on TV saying Williams is the best prospect. I have seen them say good things about him, but I have missed the part about him being the best.

And with all due respect to the Planeteers, I have more faith in their evaluations of players.

DTLB58
04-03-2008, 08:33 AM
I find this to be funny in a way, here's why.

Tuesday Mayock is on NFLN saying he thinks Albert has the best inside blocking technique he has ever seen.

Wednesday Kiper comes out with his latest mock and has us selecting Albert.

Today we read this from PFW.

Do these guys just copy everything from eachother?

From the draftplanet: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182327

Hoover
04-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey, why not just draft safeties and move them to CB?

If the Chiefs draft a GUARD at #5, then that tells us all we need to know about the Chiefs for the next 3-4 years.

totally different.

if anyone has ever sounded like the second coming of Will Shields its this guy. How important was Will Shields to this franchise, very important.

There is nothing wrong about drafting a guy like this and playing him at guard as a rookie and then maybe trying him at LT in year two. If it doesn't work you more him back inside. If you have a better LT option you leave him inside. You're not out anything.

Look at the money FA guards have received in FA. Hutchingson in Minn, Fanica this year. They are now getting paid a premium, so like a DT its wise to invest in those positions in the draft than trying to sign them as FA's.

Coogs
04-03-2008, 08:47 AM
This is from the Kiper mock draft...

Albert was a guard at Virginia, but he did play two games at left tackle. His individual workouts have been phenomenal and Albert has convinced teams he can play left tackle in the NFL. I have him going No. 5 to the Chiefs, and they aren't going to draft him that high to play guard.

Brock
04-03-2008, 08:52 AM
That would be quite funny.

Chiefnj2
04-03-2008, 09:13 AM
If KC is dead set on taking an OL over the BAP defensive player and are going to run a traditional Herm-esque smashmouth offense then they are better off dropping back and taking Otah to play RT or RG. The guy is a mauler with decent feet. Watch clips of Albert and you'll see a guard with great feet, but he pulls all the time. He isn't an in-your-face lock onto your man and drive him back 10 yards type of blocker. There are youtbe videos entitled Albert v. Maryland and Albert v. Miami and you will see what I'm talking about.

The Franchise
04-03-2008, 09:19 AM
If they're deadset on an OT period they better trade back. If they reach at the #5 pick....I'll be turning off the TV on draft day.

Fat Elvis
04-03-2008, 09:30 AM
totally different.

if anyone has ever sounded like the second coming of Will Shields its this guy. How important was Will Shields to this franchise, very important.

There is nothing wrong about drafting a guy like this and playing him at guard as a rookie and then maybe trying him at LT in year two. If it doesn't work you more him back inside. If you have a better LT option you leave him inside. You're not out anything.

Look at the money FA guards have received in FA. Hutchingson in Minn, Fanica this year. They are now getting paid a premium, so like a DT its wise to invest in those positions in the draft than trying to sign them as FA's.

So different. The Chiefs blow yet another draft pick. Will Shields was a 3rd round pick. You don't pick guards in the first round (or at least with the #5 pick.)

Mr. Laz
04-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Herm Edwards’ style of smashmouth, grind-out-the-clock, win-by-a-field-goal football.after this ......... does anything really matter

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

Coogs
04-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Here is EastCoast Sports mock form today...

5. Kansas City Chiefs - OT Brandon Albert (Virginia)...Trade Down...The Chiefs pull the first surprise of the Draft and take the number one rated OT on their board...Albert played mostly at OG at Virginia, but could have played and started at left tackle for the Cavaliers...His stock is soaring heading into the Draft, and would be a perfect fit for what Herman Edwards and the Chiefs want out of their left tackle.

... the Albert to the Chiefs Bandwagon appears to be filling up.

The Franchise
04-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Ahhh Jesus. If you're going to take him....then trade down for Christ sakes. At least find someone who wants to move up into your spot.

Hoover
04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Ahhh Jesus. If you're going to take him....then trade down for Christ sakes. At least find someone who wants to move up into your spot.

I agree with that. I guess I always assume the worst, that Dorsey, Ellis, and Jake Long are off the board when we pick. FYI I'm also a just say no to Matt Ryan, and I also don't think its wise to grab a DE when we have Hali who we invested a first rounder in and JA who is a stud and we will be giving the largest contract ever in our history to.

Some might call me a DT/Oline or bust guy, but I'm always willing to add picks by trading down is the opportunity presents itself.

penchief
04-03-2008, 11:07 AM
I can see us trading down with the Pats or Bengals and still grabbing Albert. I'm more interested in picking up an extra second and third than I am anything. The draft is deep at our positions of need and the first three rounds could be a gold mine considering that Edwards is a better than average evaluator of talent. I still say the ideal situation is trading down with the cowboys or trading down twice in the first round.

Micjones
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
If Dallas was at all interested in the #5 pick I'd trade down and take Albert (the Guard) at #22.
I suppose it's a matter of how much his stock rises.

blueballs
04-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Ryan's stock is begining to fall
thank goodness

Fish
04-03-2008, 11:51 AM
totally different.

You're not out anything except a #5 overall pick. Which would be wasted on a guard.

Those FA guards are receiving lots of money because they've already proven themselves at a pro bowl level.

CupidStunt
04-03-2008, 11:55 AM
If Dallas was at all interested in the #5 pick I'd trade down and take Albert (the Guard) at #22.
I suppose it's a matter of how much his stock rises.

What a foolish post.

Trade down and take Albert at TWENTY-TWO?! :spock:

Read the thread, dude. Albert will be LONG gone by then.

melbar
04-03-2008, 12:03 PM
I posted a while back that this kid was pretty incredible. Mayock is saying he's the best G he's graded EVER. Best kick slide and quickness of any O-lineman in the draft period. Plays nasty. Gets downfield to block quickly. Smart. Reported Hard worker and team leader. Started all 36 games as a Cavolier from day 1 as a freshman. 3X all conference. Former basketball player. Road grader in run game, and anchors well in pass protection. Useually the first off the ball. No injury history.

If he turns into Shields its a great pick. If he turns into a solid LT even better. Better reach than most I suppose.

Hoover
04-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Steve Hutchinson was drafted with the 17th pick by the Seahawks. Hutchinson was strictly a guard. Albert is considered by some to be a damn good LT prospect. So to say you are wasting a pick on a guard is just stupid. My point is it seems like you are at least getting a player of Hutchinson caliber if you land him.

Hoover
04-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Steve Hutchinson was drafted with the 17th pick by the Seahawks. Hutchinson was strictly a guard. Albert is considered by some to be a damn good LT prospect. So to say you are wasting a pick on a guard is just stupid. My point is it seems like you are at least getting a player of Hutchinson caliber if you land him.

Rain Man
04-03-2008, 02:28 PM
I can understand the attraction of a 'safe' pick at 5 after Ryan Sims, but damn that's not exactly what I'd call an exciting selection.

And if he does flop at tackle, he'll still be considered a bust regardless of what he does at guard, even if he's the next Steve Hutchinson (can anyone think of a guard drafted higher than Hutch?).

Robert Gallery [Evil laugh]

Brock
04-03-2008, 02:29 PM
A better pick than Clady, anyway.

Fish
04-03-2008, 03:38 PM

Well I have to give you credit.... I went back and looked at every All Pro Guard this decade, and the majority in fact were taken in the first round.... I recede my statement....

2000:
<table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Allen,Larry" align="left">Larry Allen (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleLa00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td style="vertical-align: top;">
</td><td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Dallas Cowboys / 2nd / 46th pick / 1994 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1994.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Brown,Ruben" align="left">Ruben Brown (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrowRu00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Buffalo Bills / 1st / 14th pick / 1995 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1995.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Matthews,Bruce" align="left">Bruce Matthews (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MattBr00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Houston Oilers / 1st / 9th pick / 1983 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1983.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Wisniewski,Steve" align="left">Steve Wisniewski (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WisnSt00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Dallas Cowboys / 2nd / 29th pick / 1989 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1989.htm)
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Stone,Ron" align="left">Ron Stone (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StonRo00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Dallas Cowboys / 4th / 96th pick / 1993 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1993.htm)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

2001:
<table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="160" align="left">LG
</td> <td csk="Allen,Larry" align="left">Larry Allen (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleLa00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Dallas Cowboys / 2nd / 46th pick / 1994 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1994.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Brown,Ray" align="left">Ray Brown (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrowRa00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td><td align="left">St. Louis Cardinals / 8th / 201st pick / 1986 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1986.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Faneca,Alan" align="left">Alan Faneca (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FaneAl00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td><td align="left">Pittsburgh Steelers / 1st / 26th pick / 1998 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1998.htm)
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Shields,Will" align="left">Will Shields (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/ShieWi00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Kansas City Chiefs / 3rd / 74th pick / 1993 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1993.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Timmerman,Adam" align="left">Adam Timmerman (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TimmAd20.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Green Bay Packers / 7th / 230th pick / 1995 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1995.htm)

2002:
<table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Brown,Ruben" align="left">Ruben Brown (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrowRu00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Buffalo Bills / 1st / 14th pick / 1995 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1995.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Faneca,Alan" align="left">Alan Faneca (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FaneAl00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Pittsburgh Steelers / 1st / 26th pick / 1998 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1998.htm)
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Mayberry,Jermane" align="left">Jermane Mayberry (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MaybJe00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Philadelphia Eagles / 1st / 25th pick / 1996 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1996.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Shields,Will" align="left">Will Shields (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/ShieWi00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Kansas City Chiefs / 3rd / 74th pick / 1993 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1993.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Stone,Ron" align="left">Ron Stone (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StonRo00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Dallas Cowboys / 4th / 96th pick / 1993 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1993.htm)

2003:
<table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Hutchinson,Steve" align="left">Steve Hutchinson (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HutcSt00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Seattle Seahawks / 1st / 17th pick / 2001 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/2001.htm)
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Rivera,Marco" align="left">Marco Rivera (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RiveMa01.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Green Bay Packers / 6th / 208th pick / 1996 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1996.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Shields,Will" align="left">Will Shields (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/ShieWi00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">

2004:
<table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Faneca,Alan" align="left">Alan Faneca (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FaneAl00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Pittsburgh Steelers / 1st / 26th pick / 1998 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1998.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Hutchinson,Steve" align="left">Steve Hutchinson (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HutcSt00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Seattle Seahawks / 1st / 17th pick / 2001 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/2001.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Waters,Brian" align="left">Brian Waters (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WateBr55.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">URFA
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Rivera,Marco" align="left">Marco Rivera (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RiveMa01.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Green Bay Packers / 6th / 208th pick / 1996 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1996.htm)
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">

2005:
<table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Faneca,Alan" align="left">Alan Faneca (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FaneAl00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Hutchinson,Steve" align="left">Steve Hutchinson (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HutcSt00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Wahle,Mike" align="left">Mike Wahle (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WahlMi55.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Green Bay Packers / 2nd / 1st pick / 1998 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/1998.htm) Supp
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Waters,Brian" align="left">Brian Waters (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WateBr55.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">URFA
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Shields,Will" align="left">Will Shields (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/ShieWi00.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="left">

2006:
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Andrews,Shawn" align="left">Shawn Andrews (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AndrSh55.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Philadelphia Eagles / 1st / 16th pick / 2004 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/2004.htm)
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">

2007:
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="160" align="left">LG</td> <td csk="Mankins,Logan" align="left">Logan Mankins (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MankLo20.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">New England Patriots / 1st / 32nd pick / 2005 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/2005.htm)
</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="sortable stats_table small_text" id="all_pro"><tbody><tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""><td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Andrews,Shawn" align="left">Shawn Andrews (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AndrSh55.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Philadelphia Eagles / 1st / 16th pick / 2004 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/2004.htm)
</td> </tr> <tr style="" onmouseover="hl(this);" onmouseout="uhl(this);" class=""> <td csk="180" align="left">RG</td> <td csk="Davis,Leonard" align="left">Leonard Davis (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DaviLe21.htm)</td> <td align="right">
</td><td align="right">
</td> <td align="right">
</td> <td align="left">
</td> <td align="left">Arizona Cardinals / 1st / 2nd pick / 2001 (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/draft/2001.htm)