PDA

View Full Version : I know it's late but Final Four@Nzoners

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Finally decided this tonight and yes I know it's a little late but we're havin' a party tomorrow night for the FF which will include a BIG BONFIRE down by the pond after the KU game.

As always if you'd like to join us and get hammered feel free to crash here.

Just bring whatever you're drinking and a snack for the buffet line.If you need directions let me know.So far we have about 20 people coming with at least 5 KU fans :D

teedubya
04-04-2008, 07:48 PM
why would any intelligent KU want to watch the game with a bunch of MUrons?

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 07:52 PM
intelligent KU

ROFL

Skip Towne
04-04-2008, 08:08 PM
If there are going to be MUrons there include me out.

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 08:09 PM
oh yeah whether you like basketball or not feel free to come for the party we'll also have baseball on the other 6 tv's and for you KU fans you're more than welcome to come,hell Mrs nzoner will be wearing her jayhawks gear.

Deberg_1990
04-04-2008, 08:12 PM
at least 5 KU fans :D

ANy North Carolina fans? Just curious..

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 08:14 PM
ANy North Carolina fans? Just curious..

Uh,the rest of us are fans of whomever is playing KU :D

ROYC75
04-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Uh,the rest of us are fans of whomever is playing KU :D

Damn Joe, where is your B12 loyalty ?:rolleyes:

Bugeater
04-04-2008, 08:35 PM
... which will include a BIG BONFIRE down by the pond

You mean like this one?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=62470&stc=1&d=1161629233

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Damn Joe, where is your B12 loyalty ?:rolleyes:

give me a focking break that's like saying where is your AFC WEST loyalty and cheering for the focking donks or rayduhs

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 08:38 PM
You mean like this one?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=62470&stc=1&d=1161629233

dude a buddy of mine owns a lawn service and has been cleaning up from the ice storm,I've got a pile that makes that last fire look like a campfire.

Talk to the mrs and get your ass down here!!

Bugeater
04-04-2008, 08:49 PM
dude a buddy of mine owns a lawn service and has been cleaning up from the ice storm,I've got a pile that makes that last fire look like a campfire.

Talk to the mrs and get your ass down here!!

I'll see what I can do. I don't have anything else planned, but she's sick right now, it seems as if she's finally caught the flu that the rest of us had months ago so it would be a solo trip for me. What time do the festivities begin?

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I'll see what I can do. I don't have anything else planned, but she's sick right now, it seems as if she's finally caught the flu that the rest of us had months ago so it would be a solo trip for me. What time do the festivities begin?

4 p.m. on

Skip Towne
04-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Haha. MUrons having KU parties. Funny

Nzoner
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM

You'd think with all the dope you've smoked your eyes would be better,THERE WILL BE KU FANS HERE and it's all in good fun :D

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2008, 01:14 AM
Rrrrooooccckkkkk Ccccchhhhaallllllllkkkkkk, Jjjjjjjaaaayyyyyhhhhhawwwwkkkk....
KKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu

RRrooocckk Ccchhaalllllkkk, Jjjaayhhhawkkk....
KKKKKkkkkkkkUUUUuuuuuuuuu.....

RRrockk Ccchhlllkkk, Jjayhawkk....
KKKkkk-UUuuuuuuu.....

RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!
RockChalk Jayhawk, KU!

ROCKCHALK JAYHAWK, KKK-UUUU!!!

Go Jayhawks!

:KU:

teedubya
04-05-2008, 01:40 AM
I really like you, Joe... but you are a ****ing MUron. That is unacceptable behavior.

stonedstooge
04-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Dang, haven't been on the board much lately and didn't see your invite. Already made plans but wish I would'nt have. Have a great time. You put on classy events. Wish I were there. Have fun Mr. and Mrs. Nzoner.

Nzoner
04-05-2008, 09:25 AM
That is unacceptable behavior.

Pretty much the story of my life

DaFace
04-05-2008, 09:25 AM
I think I'm gonna have to try and make it to the bash this year. I feel all left out and such, having never witnessed the glory that is Nzoner's game room.

cmh6476
04-05-2008, 09:57 AM
I hate watching games of teams I favor where there are people there cheering for the opposing team. Not so much Royals cause 1 game doesnt make or break a 162 game season, but when I'm watching the Chiefs or Jayhawks, I'd rather not be around people that will be adamantly cheering for the other team :shrug:

Not saying that isnt why I aint comin, hell I live in St Joe and have never been to Joe's :(

But I also can't see why MU fans wouldn't cheer on the Hawks? I know it goes against your morals, but wouldn't you want to have the opportunity of beating the National Champs next year? Plus the Big 12 > ACC and all the other suckass conferences. I pull for MU when they aren't playing KU, course that may be a little easier for me since I do live in Missouri

:shrug:

Thanks for the offer though, hopefully all you MU fans will be disappointed.

Nzoner
04-05-2008, 10:16 AM
I hate watching games of teams I favor where there are people there cheering for the opposing team. Not so much Royals cause 1 game doesnt make or break a 162 game season, but when I'm watching the Chiefs or Jayhawks, I'd rather not be around people that will be adamantly cheering for the other team :shrug:

Not saying that isnt why I aint comin, hell I live in St Joe and have never been to Joe's :(

But I also can't see why MU fans wouldn't cheer on the Hawks? I know it goes against your morals, but wouldn't you want to have the opportunity of beating the National Champs next year? Plus the Big 12 > ACC and all the other suckass conferences. I pull for MU when they aren't playing KU, course that may be a little easier for me since I do live in Missouri

Dude this is your chance at a freebie you ought to try and come.Hell we'll have MU and KU grads here alike,in fact one of the MU grads has KU in our NCAA draft pool for $190 so he's cheering for the Hawks as well.

There's not going to be anything serious going on just some good natured ball busting back and forth with friends,good music during commercial breaks and the other tv's will have baseball and the NFL Network is showing a replay of the Packer/Giants NFC Championship game tonight.

cmh6476
04-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Dude this is your chance at a freebie you ought to try and come.Hell we'll have MU and KU grads here alike,in fact one of the MU grads has KU in our NCAA draft pool for $190 so he's cheering for the Hawks as well.

There's not going to be anything serious going on just some good natured ball busting back and forth with friends,good music during commercial breaks and the other tv's will have baseball and the NFL Network is showing a replay of the Packer/Giants NFC Championship game tonight.

i got plans to head to my friend's bar, they opened Cordonnier's. Maybe after the game I'll try and stop by for the bonfire. Your number still the same? Might need to call to make sure I know where I'm going. Is it the large building right off BR 71?

Nzoner
04-05-2008, 11:39 AM
i got plans to head to my friend's bar, they opened Cordonnier's. Maybe after the game I'll try and stop by for the bonfire. Your number still the same? Might need to call to make sure I know where I'm going. Is it the large building right off BR 71?

Number is the same

Bugeater
04-05-2008, 12:18 PM
It's not looking like I'm going to be able to get my shit together in time to get down there this time Joe. Try to give me more than 12 hours notice next time. :)

Halfcan
04-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Damm I would love to come up and hang with all you cool folks-but it is my sons 14th B day and have to do the family thing. Have a great time though!

Nzoner
04-05-2008, 01:44 PM
So I was searching for hot wings on the web and came across an idea for baking them so I'm giving it a try so I don't have to make a mess with the oil and all.Gonna make some extra hot and bbq,mouth is watering already.

teedubya
04-05-2008, 02:11 PM

:LOL: :clap:

KCChiefsMan
04-05-2008, 04:26 PM

not me. I love being around my fellow Jayhawks watching a game!

Skip Towne
04-05-2008, 04:54 PM
not me. I love being around my fellow Jayhawks watching a game!

Fellow Jayhawks yes. Hater MUrons no.

StcChief
04-05-2008, 07:07 PM
it's Rock Choke time.

Smed1065
04-05-2008, 07:09 PM
choke

Lzen
04-05-2008, 09:16 PM
it's Rock Choke time.

:LOL:

More like UNC choke time.

ROYC75
04-05-2008, 10:49 PM
It's not looking like I'm going to be able to get my shit together in time to get down there this time Joe. Try to give me more than 12 hours notice next time. :)

You have a little less than 48 hours now .............. :D :KU:

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Props and credit to banyon for first posting this link.... PBJ PBJ PBJ

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTO1KqkurcE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VTO1KqkurcE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

cmh6476
04-06-2008, 07:41 PM
sorry joe, I got wayyy too hammered last night. Had to even call a cab just to get home :(