PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

Simply Red
04-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Though it made me sick. UNC just didn't have a good first half, much to KS's credit. I told you I'd not balk. When NC cut it to w/in 4 er 5, I was telling myself I'd stay away and not heckle anybody if the Heels happened to come back w/ a win. But on the same token, I promised to show up and congratulate if they lost. Though a few won't be back. I'm not much worried about the future of this organization, just like Kansas they breed victories. KU has much to be proud of (no question.) So I'll say what I usually say w/ the Chiefs...

"There is always next year" ugh!!!

Reaper16
04-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Though it made me sick. UNC just didn't have a good first half, much to KS's credit. I told you I'd not balk. When NC cut it to w/in 4 er 5, I was telling myself I'd stay away and not heckle anybody if the Heels happened to come back w/ a win. But on the same token, I promised to show up and congratulate if they lost. Though a few won't be back. I'm not much worried about the future of this organization, just like Kansas they breed victories. KU has much to be proud of (no question.) So I'll say what I usually say w/ the Chiefs...

:hmmm: Interesting phrasing. I haven't heard that term applied to a collegiate program before.

teedubya
04-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Roy is soft. KU experienced that for 15 years. Good job having the onions to come here and take it, though.

Respect.

ROYC75
04-06-2008, 08:11 PM

Props on a fine year, best of luck to ya next year. BTW, ole Roy is staying in SA to watch the Jayhawks !:thumb::KU: