PDA

View Full Version : Wow I am Shit Bombed.

CoMoChief
04-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Just FYI.

Took an Adderall and a couple bong rips at the friends house too so now I'm gonna be up til sunrise. WHOS DRINKING TIL THEN BESIDES ME?!?!?!

It's also college night at Club Vogue (strip joint). BYOB, going with the CoMo Hooters bitches.

Time to party like a rockstar tonite fellas.

I also watched Karate Kid on amc earlier. Daniel LaRusso is a ****ing pussy. And I still to this day can't understand how a 4 ft tall 90 yr old asian man that fights at the speed of sloths ****ing, can kick so much ass.

There has to be a secret. I will find that by tomorrow morning.

GODSPEED!!!!!

Hammock Parties
04-11-2008, 08:39 PM
I'm pretty sober. I'm looking forward to my gluten-free enchiladas, though.

noa
04-11-2008, 08:39 PM
repost

stlchiefs
04-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Sounds like more fun than I'm having: working on a 20-25 page seminar paper in Canon Law. I'll take a drunken night and strip clubs over this any day.

xbarretx
04-11-2008, 08:47 PM
this thread is useless without pics though....right? :hmmm:

p.s. antifreeze LMAO

KcMizzou
04-11-2008, 08:55 PM
In two hours you'll be eating peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches while watching "The Bad Girls Club" on WE.

Phobia
04-11-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm bombing shit. Ask Brando. My butt smells like I drank 1554 last night....

Oh.

xbarretx
04-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm bombing shit. Ask Brando. My butt smells like I drank 1554 last night....

Oh.

how can you sniff your own butt? :hmmm: do we even wanna know? :huh: .. j/k :p

Phobia
04-11-2008, 09:02 PM
how can you sniff your own butt? :hmmm: do we even wanna know? :huh: .. j/k :p

I'd say you don't want to know. There's a brown fog following me around this evening.

Deberg_1990
04-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Shit bombed huh? I might be doing some carpet bombing later.

xbarretx
04-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I'd say you don't want to know. There's a brown fog following me around this evening.

:hail: thanks for the heads up ;)

Mr. Flopnuts
04-11-2008, 09:27 PM
In two hours you'll be eating peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches while watching "The Bad Girls Club" on WE.

LMAO OMG!!! Pwnd

Demonpenz
04-11-2008, 09:33 PM
I am getting mlb games and nhl games that I didn't order anyone else getting some? I better call them on monday before they bill me, but I am getting all the hockey games on center ice and mlb games

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Just FYI.

Took an Adderall and a couple bong rips at the friends house too so now I'm gonna be up til sunrise. WHOS DRINKING TIL THEN BESIDES ME?!?!?!

It's also college night at Club Vogue (strip joint). BYOB, going with the CoMo Hooters bitches.

Twenty bucks says this guy ends up jerking off on his own stomach while crying profusely tonight.

stlchiefs
04-11-2008, 10:23 PM
I am getting mlb games and nhl games that I didn't order anyone else getting some? I better call them on monday before they bill me, but I am getting all the hockey games on center ice and mlb games

Why call? There's no need to mention anything unless they bill you, then you simply call and tell them you didn't order the programming and won't pay for it. A lot of times it's also a way to get you hooked on programming so you'll buy it at the end of the 1 month trial period (think MLB).

Demonpenz
04-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I am going to call because it is the right thing to do. I want what i pay for no more no less

greg63
04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm pretty sober. I'm looking forward to my gluten-free enchiladas, though.

Wht are those like?

stlchiefs
04-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I am going to call because it is the right thing to do. I want what i pay for no more no less

That's honorable of you. However, myself I feel like I have to call utility companies and other service providers so often for billing and other mistakes if I can avoid calling them one less time I'm all for it.

As I said before a lot of times TV companies will give you HBO, Showtime, etc. for a preview month or so to try to get you hooked and then pull the plug, my guess is that's what's going on with MLB seeing as though it's the beginning of the season.

Demonpenz
04-11-2008, 10:58 PM
it is happening with the nhl too that is what worries me

stlchiefs
04-11-2008, 11:00 PM
it is happening with the nhl too that is what worries me

Yeah, I can't quite explain that one. You're a better man Demon.

Hammock Parties
04-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Wht are those like?

Actually I love them. Amy's in the frozen food section. Good and good for you. Just got back from my nightly cardio and yanked one out of the garage freezer.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Actually I love them. Amy's in the frozen food section. Good and good for you. Just got back from my nightly cardio and yanked one out of the garage freezer.

Celiac disease?

BIG K
04-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Twenty bucks says this guy ends up jerking off on his own stomach while crying profusely tonight.

Actually, with his reference to Karate Kid, I say he starts something and gets his ass kicked, thrown in jail, beaten up again by the cops, sodomized by some inmates, beaten up both those inmates, sodomized by the cops, and then jerks off and cries....

Just my humble opinion..

Hammock Parties
04-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Celiac disease?

No, gluten = low carb

Phobia
04-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm glad to hear you're doing cardio and low-card there, goatse. Now you won't be the pasty fat guy in all the rookie hazing photos at training amp.

Hammock Parties
04-12-2008, 12:01 AM
I'm glad to hear you're doing cardio and low-card there, goatse. Now you won't be the pasty fat guy in all the rookie hazing photos at training amp.

Thanks Phil. I'm getting some sun, too.

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 12:44 AM
I love aderol, its like a cocaine pill that lasts hours! I love doing some aderol and drinking a bunch!

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Wht are those like?

??? wheat-free tortillas?

sedated
04-12-2008, 12:48 AM
I haven't had sex in 4 days. I'm thinking of calling a whore.

BIG K
04-12-2008, 12:50 AM

Have you called one before?

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 12:52 AM

.nlm

been a coople motnhs for me

Hammock Parties
04-12-2008, 12:53 AM

I haven't had sex in almost 10,000 days. Not interested in whores.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Just FYI.

I also watched Karate Kid on amc earlier. Daniel LaRusso is a ****ing pussy. And I still to this day can't understand how a 4 ft tall 90 yr old asian man that fights at the speed of sloths ****ing, can kick so much ass.

GODSPEED!!!!!

Why don't you strip club regulars take a camera. We want a look.

blueballs
04-12-2008, 01:15 AM
He passed out on the sidewalk outside his apartment
the ants are attacking the redbull froth around his gaping mouth

Halfcan
04-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Just FYI.

GODSPEED!!!!!

Bump for Bong hits and the karate Kid!

BWillie
04-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Ah yes, adderall. Can you get unlimited adderall? If so I will be a purchaser of yours. I like to take a few times a week. They r good stuff. I am drinky and going to 3 am bars in a bit

Halfcan
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Ah yes, adderall. Can you get unlimited adderall? If so I will be a purchaser of yours. I like to take a few times a week. They r good stuff. I am drinky and going to 3 am bars in a bit

that sounds illegal?

Demonpenz
04-12-2008, 09:50 PM
have fun BW becareful. If i didn't up my body's limit on drinking so early on i would be rolling with you!

BWillie
04-12-2008, 09:59 PM
have fun BW becareful. If i didn't up my body's limit on drinking so early on i would be rolling with you!

lets do it, i got some bitches for ya

BWillie
04-12-2008, 10:00 PM
that sounds illegal?

i have a prescription. i got that addhd stuff. i can't even concentrate while beating off

Halfcan
04-12-2008, 10:03 PM
. i can't even concentrate while beating off

:eek: thanks for the info.

someone say bitches?? lol

HypnotizedMonkey
04-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Adderall and bong rips = the preferred method.

Halfcan
04-12-2008, 10:10 PM
i don't like pills

Demonpenz
04-12-2008, 10:28 PM
all that shit is fun until one day you wake up your pushing 30 you got lines all over your face from all nighters you pull and you think about how jesus would be dissapointed in what you did with your life. My bad jesus, my bad

Chiefs Pantalones
04-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Actually I love them. Amy's in the frozen food section. Good and good for you. Just got back from my nightly cardio and yanked one out.

FYP

That would've been funny if you would've stopped there haha ;)

Although I don't recommend wacking it after you work out. That gets rid of needed protein to help your muscles repair and grow...

...Or you could wack it, then drink some whey protein mix to get the BCAA's right back into your body so that way you've never missed a beat, no pun intended.

Halfcan
04-12-2008, 10:43 PM
all these lines in my face getting clearer

the past is gone

eazyb81
04-12-2008, 11:01 PM
adderall and bong rips does not sound like an intriguing combo.