PDA

View Full Version : Life Divorcees - PARK YOUR A$$ RIGHT HERE!

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm your newest member!

and this is how it went:

:eek:

:(

:rolleyes:

:shake:

:mad:

:grr:

:cuss:

:)

:D

:evil:

Demonpenz
04-15-2008, 08:45 AM
why get married if you are just going to get divorced?

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 08:45 AM
why get married if you are just going to get divorced?

GREAT QUESTION.

StcChief
04-15-2008, 08:47 AM
so was she the lieng cheating bitch or what?

Mr. Plow
04-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Let me see if I can guess your path......

I'm your newest member!

and this is how it went:

:eek: ---- She cheated on you

:( ---- You were sad about ending the marriage

:rolleyes: ---- She tried to lie to you to save the marriage

:shake: ---- You said "Oh hell no"

:mad: ---- She tried to take something out of spite

:grr: ---- She got the thing she was trying to take

:cuss: ---- She got more of the things you loved

:eek: ---- You found out she was a transsexual

:( ---- You realized you'd been sleeping with a transsexual all this time

:) ---- You got laid by another man......errrrrrr......woman

:D ---- She wanted you back but you said "F*ck off"

:evil: ---- Her life went down the crapper as soon as she left you

Demonpenz
04-15-2008, 08:50 AM
so who got the trailor?

chasedude
Holy shit dude, I didn't know you were having problems. Sorry to hear that :(

Cntrygal
During my marriage I discovered that I don't "share well" with others. Meaning that when I discovered that he was sleeping around - I divorced him.

Demonpenz
04-15-2008, 08:52 AM
During my marriage I discovered that I don't "share well" with others. Meaning that when I discovered that he was sleeping around - I divorced him.

did you try to satisfy his sexual needs?

Gonzo
04-15-2008, 08:52 AM
so was she the lieng cheating bitch or what?

lieng?

Is that correct? Not being a smartass, really want to know. Is it lieng or is it lying?

Lieying? Lieing?

FU*K

Lieing? Lying? Lieng?
Lehing?
WTF?

Mr. Laz
04-15-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm your newest member!

maybe if you found a new college team somebody would like you. :spock:

Cntrygal
04-15-2008, 08:57 AM
did you try to satisfy his sexual needs?

There was no "trying" except for when I was deployed - or he was deployed..... then there was the whole "I've got to go to work on the weekend" - and he took his toothbrush. :rolleyes:

Rain Man
04-15-2008, 08:58 AM
lieng?

Is that correct? Not being a smartass, really want to know. Is it lieng or is it lying?

Lieying? Lieing?

FU*K

Lieing? Lying? Lieng?
Lehing?
WTF?

His wife was from China.

Mr. Plow
04-15-2008, 08:58 AM
His wife was from China.

Mail order?

Gonzo
04-15-2008, 09:00 AM
His wife was from China.

Ohhhhhh. So her name was Lie-Ing.

I get it now. Giggity

StcChief
04-15-2008, 09:18 AM
lieng?

Lieying? Lieing?

FU*K

Lieing? Lying? Lieng?
Lehing?
WTF?

lying.....sorry about that, didn't see the mis-spelling in Firefox window

I'm assuming this was NOT a chinese mail order bride

ROYC75
04-15-2008, 09:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RJyFCg7ks

ChiTown
04-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Seriously, sorry to hear about that SR. What happened?

Nzoner
04-15-2008, 09:28 AM
So when's the party,a buddy of mine had a divorce party last Saturday night and it was a hella good time.

R&GHomer
04-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Sorry to hear it SR. "

"The quickest way to get her out of your head, is too get another one in your bed"

I know that sounds bad, but it works. Hell, I had someone else three days after my divorce was finalized. My X was like, how could you just run off and sleep with someone else within a few days. My response.... I've been hitting yours for 11 years, I'm ready for something new... Now go be someone elses problem. You wanted the divorce remember. Then she had a mental break down.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Seriously, sorry to hear about that SR. What happened?

just fell apart (drifted)

She is a very good person but there wasn't anything sassy left between us. We grew to be roommates so she decided she wanted out. We'll still be good friends. It's kinda weird, no question.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 10:59 AM
So when's the party,a buddy of mine had a divorce party last Saturday night and it was a hella good time.

I'm coming up now/soon. No doubt about it now.

I have to meet all these freaks.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Sorry to hear it SR. "

"The quickest way to get her out of your head, is too get another one in your bed"

I know that sounds bad, but it works. Hell, I had someone else three days after my divorce was finalized. My X was like, how could you just run off and sleep with someone else within a few days. My response.... I've been hitting yours for 11 years, I'm ready for something new... Now go be someone elses problem. You wanted the divorce remember. Then she had a mental break down.

It even rhymes. It's gotta work. ;)

No thanks a lot.

siberian khatru
04-15-2008, 11:06 AM
My condolences.

siberian khatru
04-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Wait, so THAT'S why you were hungrily eyeing Mrs. Khatru last fall!

keg in kc
04-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Other's say "condolances" but I say "congratulations". It sucks, but, judging by your tale, it'll be better for both of you.

bogey
04-15-2008, 11:23 AM
I was divorced from my first wife in 1990. We were married for 4 years, two of those 4 years we were separated. When I look back on it, neither one of us were ready for marriage. We both expected more from each other. IMHO, the secret to a successful marriage is communication. I know, I know, it's seems obvious. But I really think that is the answer. I'm sorry for any pain you're going through, but learn from this. My current marriage is spectacular, why, because we are willing to communicate (listen) and we are both willing to seek counseling should a lack of communication come up.

tyton75
04-15-2008, 11:23 AM
I'm probably heading down the same path with my marriage...

What is the legal process like.. what should I be expecting?

Bearcat
04-15-2008, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear that, but if it's not working, it's better to move on than to go through years of frustration, IMO. Laughter is the best medicine. But, since you're stuck with us...

I'm your newest member!

and this is how it went:

:eek: -- OMG, I can't believe KU won so easily... sorry honey, but ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

:( -- Sorry, but I've seen the light.

:rolleyes: -- Whatever, I will never go back to Roy.

:shake: -- He's a good coach, but come on... Bill Self. Two words: complete team.

:mad: -- Stay with UNC, I don't care.

:grr: -- StFU, he isn't going to OSU.

:cuss: -- Well, guess what? If he goes to OSU, I'll follow him!

:eek: -- I FAKED EVERY CELEBRATION!

:( -- But, I'm sorry it has to end like this.

:) -- My new team is going to the NC game...

:D -- ...and will win. And Self is going to stay.

:evil: -- How old is his daughter, and is she seeing anyone?

bogey
04-15-2008, 11:33 AM

Get an attorney immediately. Hopefully you are both able to come to a clean break, but you need to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. JMO

MTG#10
04-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I hope there werent any children involved. If not, congratulations.

bogey
04-15-2008, 11:35 AM
I hope there werent any children involved. If not, congratulations.

QFT

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 11:38 AM
so who got the trailor?

:clap:

Redrum_69
04-15-2008, 11:39 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/04/15/fragmented.families.ap/index.html

Sure-Oz
My gf and i are waiting awhile to get married, too many damn divorces. Many of my friends have been with their gf's for a year and then are engaged, dumbasses

tyton75
Get an attorney immediately. Hopefully you are both able to come to a clean break, but you need to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. JMO

How much does a divorce attorney cost these days.. I plan on getting one, just want to get a feel for how much their cut is going to be

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Wait, so THAT'S why you were hungrily eyeing Mrs. Khatru last fall!

lol

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Other's say "condolances" but I say "congratulations". It sucks, but, judging by your tale, it'll be better for both of you.

ty

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 11:42 AM
How much does a divorce attorney cost these days.. I plan on getting one, just want to get a feel for how much their cut is going to be

not sure, she covered that..

Donger
04-15-2008, 11:42 AM
And ChiefsPlanet ends yet another relationship. This place is evil.

keg in kc
04-15-2008, 11:43 AM
And ChiefsPlanet ends yet another relationship. This place is evil.Is it more evil when it ends them, or when it begins them?

Donger
04-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Is it more evil when it ends them, or when it begins them?

Yes.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM
And ChiefsPlanet ends yet another relationship. This place is evil.

Too funny. Yeah man. Just didn't last.

KCFalcon59
04-15-2008, 11:50 AM

This

I'm your newest member!

and this is how it went:

:rolleyes:

:shake:

:mad:

:grr:

:cuss:

:)

:D

:evil:

Donger
04-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Too funny. Yeah man. Just didn't last.

Out of curiosity, why the two "EEK" and "Sadness"?

bogey
04-15-2008, 11:55 AM

I don't know the answer to that. Do you have any interest in seeking counseling to try and fix it? Is there a possibility you two can open up to each other and maybe the frustration going on is simply a lack of communication? That's all.

tyton75
04-15-2008, 12:01 PM
I don't know the answer to that. Do you have any interest in seeking counseling to try and fix it? Is there a possibility you two can open up to each other and maybe the frustration going on is simply a lack of communication? That's all.

lol... man, if you only knew the chit I went thru... basically, she has a drinking problem and I can't take it anymore.. no details really needed

no kids or anything

BIG_DADDY
04-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Sorry to hear it brother. This is my one and only marriage. If for any reason it doesn't work out it will be the last time I ever get married. There is only one reason to tie the knot. That reason is now 11 months old.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Sorry to hear it brother. This is my one and only marriage. If for any reason it doesn't work out it will be the last time I ever get married. There is only one reason to tie the knot. That reason is now 11 months old.

Fair enough. We need to meet up in KC. Although I like the idea of Cali better. JK.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Out of curiosity, why the two "EEK" and "Sadness"?

surprised and a bit sad and tough when first finding out.

bogey
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM
lol... man, if you only knew the chit I went thru... basically, she has a drinking problem and I can't take it anymore.. no details really needed

no kids or anything

Then hire an attorney, and get the hell out. Sorry for your struggles.

Donger
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM
surprised and a bit sad and tough when first finding out.

And what caused the other two?

keg in kc
04-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Then hire an attorney, and get the hell out. Ditto that. I don't even want to think about the kind of shit you've gone through (something tells me I've been though them myself).

alanm
04-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Sorry to hear it SR. "

You hit her in the box.. that's cold. :thumb:

Friendo
04-15-2008, 12:36 PM
so I guess that answers how the Fla. trip went?

BIG_DADDY
04-15-2008, 12:43 PM
You got kids?

ILikeBigTiddys
04-15-2008, 12:53 PM
Me and the fiance just split 3 weeks ago for the exact same reason SR did. It sucked for a couple weeks but now I am starting to get better. We were together for almost 7 years so its kind of weird not having someone. Thank god we didnt have kids together! Congrats SR!!! jk

cdcox
04-15-2008, 12:59 PM
She just couldn't handle any more liquid smoke, huh?

Seriously, sorry to hear this and hope things get better for you.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 01:42 PM
so I guess that answers how the Fla. trip went?

naw man, That had nothing to really do with it.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Me and the fiance just split 3 weeks ago for the exact same reason SR did. It sucked for a couple weeks but now I am starting to get better. We were together for almost 7 years so its kind of weird not having someone. Thank god we didnt have kids together! Congrats SR!!! jk

thanks,

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 01:43 PM
You got kids?

none

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 01:44 PM
And what caused the other two?

surprised and saddened X2 (revisited) you know

Donger
04-15-2008, 01:46 PM
surprised and saddened X2 (revisited) you know

I don't get it, but that doesn't really matter.

Best of luck to you. Keep your chin up.

BIG_DADDY
04-15-2008, 01:47 PM
none

Thank god for that. It would be like 1000x more complicated with kids involved.

BIG_DADDY
04-15-2008, 01:55 PM
I have to say after having a kid now I can why people would do anything to keep their significant other from just taking them away.

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 04:06 PM
ROFLYes.

damaticous
04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
just fell apart (drifted)

She is a very good person but there wasn't anything sassy left between us. We grew to be roommates so she decided she wanted out. We'll still be good friends. It's kinda weird, no question.

That's how my ex and I were (only been married once, scared to do it again, bumber for the new 2 yr girlfriend). We just grew apart...that's all there was too it. I took what I NEEDED, clothes, and a couch and built a new life for myself. We are still good friends to this day (no we haven't slept with each other). Started off as best friends might as well stay good friends. We talk about once a month or two.

Live 'n learn....I only wish I could have more faith in my relationship with my current gf. We've been together for about 2 1/2 years n lived together for about a year. I will give it about 6 more months before I "pop the question".

Brock
04-15-2008, 08:37 PM
I will give it about 6 more months before I "pop the question".

Why do it at all?

Simply Red
12-03-2009, 11:07 AM
hell might as well.

Simply Red
12-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Why do it at all?

th^t

Kyle DeLexus
12-03-2009, 12:31 PM
th^t

I know I can't wait until I get married so I can get a divorce and give her half of everything and all that good stuff.

Simply Red
12-03-2009, 02:18 PM
I know I can't wait until I get married so I can get a divorce and give her half of everything and all that good stuff.

yes.

Demonpenz
12-03-2009, 02:25 PM
how it the woman find a new guy fast but the guy gets stuck ususally being lonely eating tv dinners

Simply Red
12-03-2009, 02:28 PM
how it the woman find a new guy fast but the guy gets stuck ususally being lonely eating tv dinners

there all bitchezzz