PDA

View Full Version : Making my way back to Kansas City...

PhillyChiefFan
04-17-2008, 06:14 AM
It has been 4 years since I have been back to Kansas City and I'm planning on coming back this fall. My fiance has never seen where I grew up, and went to college, so we are taking a week to go to KC.

I am going to try my very best to get Chiefs tickets to one of the games this fall, as the last game I saw was the a$$kicking two years ago at Heinz Field. Redemption can not come soon enough.

My question is, if I can get back, are their any CP ticketholders who tailgate or (in the event I can not get tickets) any bars that you all reguarly attend for games, I would love to put some faces with names. I really want to show my fiance TRUE Chief fans because all she saw was drunk Steeler fans heckling us. (one of the many reasons I asked her to marry me because she bore the insults with me because she wore one of my Chiefs sweatshirts :) ...shes a keeper needless to say).

So just throwing it out there, I can't wait to come back and either go to Arrowhead or talk with Chief fans that know what they are talking about. Any options for my homecoming would be welcome :D Thanks all!!

Skip Towne
04-17-2008, 07:39 AM
I'd wait until Herm is gone and we look like a pro football team again.

Warrior5
04-17-2008, 08:18 AM
I am going to try my very best to get Chiefs tickets to one of the games this fall, as the last game I saw was the a$$kicking two years ago at Heinz Field. Redemption can not come soon enough.

1. You'll be able to get tickets.

2. Depending on how you define "redemption", you may be disappointed.

3. Make sure you feed her some BBQ.

PhillyChiefFan
04-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Oh, Oklahoma Joe's is definatly on the menu. Along with KC Masterpiece at the Plaza!! :D

Skip Towne
04-17-2008, 11:09 AM
Oh, Oklahoma Joe's is definatly on the menu. Along with KC Masterpiece at the Plaza!! :D

Um...no. Arthur Bryants or Jack's Stacks.

PhillyChiefFan
04-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Oh I forgot about Jack Stack's