PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Carl, here is what you do with Minnesota and Jared Allen

teedubya
04-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Look Douche.

For one, we all hate you. Seriously, ask 100 people if they hate your ****ing guts, and I would bet that there would be at least 45-55 to would stab you in a dark alley. I am a non violent man, thankfully.

Anyway, you will probably **** this up as the last 19 years. The only year we probably could have one, was the year that Montana retired and missed that game in January 1996. That game is a lot different with Montana instead of the Bono-headed one we got stuck with. Montana ran off, cuz you SUCK. Tait hated you, cuz you suck. Baby Jesus CRIES, cuz you suck.

Roaf retired, cuz you suck. Shields retired and announced it AWAY from Arrowhead, cuz you SUCK. Dude, you ****ing suck.

But...

Don't pull the trigger on the Jared Allen deal until the Raiders pick at 4. We need to know if Dorsey is still around. If he is, its a no brainer... Trade Jared... if Dorsey and Long are gone... then think about keeping him.

But...

It can only go one way for us though. Mediocre. Jared Allen will end up a Hall of Famer for the Vikings... and Dorsey will be a huge bust.

Get out of KC, King Carl Peterdouche.

Hammock Parties
04-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Would you like to be our new guest columnist?

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Would you like to be our new guest columnist?Heh. He'd fit right in.

teedubya
04-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Hah. You guys polish Carl's knob more than any other publication or media in KC.

Hammock Parties
04-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Hah. You guys polish Carl's knob more than any other publication or media in KC.

Actually, we don't. But Herm and Clark have us in their hip pockets.

Smed1065
04-20-2008, 03:48 AM

Right azz.
U are a scared human (and I* stretch that )
U are to jared as U R to winning.--Bring it?

Smed1065
04-20-2008, 03:50 AM

wE DONT BUT WE ARE ON STANDBY IN CASE hERM GERM CHOKES.........bUT i DOUBT IT CAUSE I SUK cLINTONS AZZ WQITH NO TROUBLR=E
iRF u WANT ANSWERS u CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Hammock Parties
04-20-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm sorry, Smed. What can I do to make it up to you?

Tribal Warfare
04-20-2008, 03:58 AM
Why is everyone forgetting about Ellis could be there at the 5 spot too?