PDA

View Full Version : Music Van Halen ****ing rocks

BigChiefFan
04-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm cranking "Hang 'Em High" from Van Halen off of Diver Down and it ****ing rocks -I love VH. It sure brings back good memories-anybody else indulge in cranking up the VH? MHM? What tunes make you turn that volume knob up?

BigChiefFan
04-21-2008, 10:47 PM
Little Guitars intro-damn-somebody crank this shit up.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm going to be in the doghouse, but damn Edward rocks.

SBK
04-21-2008, 11:22 PM
This thread is a good example of someone realizing they are officially old.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2008, 11:24 PM
This thread is a good example of someone realizing they are officially old.LOL.-Not yet, padre, but defintely getting there. Just having a littlle fun on a Monday-getting a little tipsy-cranking up what feels right. I may be old, but I'm not dead.:D

DaneMcCloud
04-21-2008, 11:43 PM
My new car has a stereo system that plays mp3's. I've got my entire music library (over 70 gigs of music) encoded at 320kbs and I've been burning mp3 CD's of entire catalogs for playback while driving. One of the first I made was Van Halen.

Van Halen II and Fair Warning are my favorites. I had VHII on for about a week!

And no, I'm not old. I just like and can appreciate great music.

I've also burned Yes, Metallica, The Beatles, Saliva, Nickelback, Joe Satch, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, AIC and many more. It's an awesome feature.

BigChiefFan
04-22-2008, 08:53 AM
My new car has a stereo system that plays mp3's. I've got my entire music library (over 70 gigs of music) encoded at 320kbs and I've been burning mp3 CD's of entire catalogs for playback while driving. One of the first I made was Van Halen.

Van Halen II and Fair Warning are my favorites. I had VHII on for about a week!

And no, I'm not old. I just like and can appreciate great music.

I've also burned Yes, Metallica, The Beatles, Saliva, Nickelback, Joe Satch, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, AIC and many more. It's an awesome feature.

Sounds cool-I wish my stereo had that feature. I do enjoy the tunes loud-VH is meant to be loud. Sounds like you've got good taste in music.