PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft A GREAT draft strategy for us with 13 picks

mcan
04-23-2008, 11:03 AM
I feel like this is the draft that will make or break this franchise for the next SEVERAL years. We could build a nucleus of young players that will lead us to the path of greatness and a dynasty... Or we could end up like the Bengals; full of underacheivers and fall into a string of years not unlike last year.

That said, the PERFECT way to ensure that we get maximum value with our 13 picks is to have Carl save his game an hour or so before the draft. Then, simulate the draft and write down all the players' names and their overall ratings. I know this takes FOREVER, but f*ck this is their jobs. Even if it takes them all night... It's worth it. Then, (and this is the key part) after you're done collecting all that data... DON'T SAVE. Go back and pick all those players that are rated the best and we're GOLDEN!

If this doesn't happen, I say we trade Carl Peterson to Minnesota for Tony Richardson back.

blueballs
04-23-2008, 11:06 AM
I don't mind so much that Herm is involved
it's Peterson and Cunningham that makes it challanging
Gailey is an unknown to me

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Just think, If we hit the jackpot with 7 studs from this draft they'll all have their contracts up at the same time. And we'll be ****ed again. We should have never let JA get away!!!!!!!