PDA

View Full Version : News moo-re on bad cops

seclark
04-24-2008, 02:50 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352434,00.html

A New Jersey police officer facing sex assault charges can add animal cruelty to the list after officials said he performed multiple sex acts with cows.

Robert Melia Jr., an officer with the Moorestown Police Department, was charged Tuesday with four counts of animal cruelty, MyFOXPhildelphia.com reports. Authorities said Melia engaged in sex acts with the bovines between June and December 2006.

Melia may face more charges as officials are continuing to review evidence seized from his home during their investigation.

The New Jersey police officer and his girlfriend, Heather Lewis, were charged last week with three counts of sexual assault and one count of criminal sexual contact involving three girls at his home in Pemberton between 2003 and 2006.

Melia's bail was raised to $510,000, MyFOXPhiladelphia.com reports. He has been suspended from the Moorestown Police Department.

beach tribe
04-24-2008, 02:51 PM
ROFLPIgs ****ing Cows

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2008, 02:55 PM
Don't act like you're any better than him! Who among us HASN'T looked longingly into the eyes of a cow and known that it was meant to be?

seclark
04-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Don't act like you're any better than him! Who among us HASN'T looked longingly into the eyes of a cow and known that it was meant to be?

not me...i prefer picnic tables.
sec

El Jefe
04-24-2008, 02:58 PM
sec

Awesome

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2008, 03:17 PM
secKnothole love!

A lawsuit against a lumber company for failing to warn of dangers with their lumber. He was on a construction site, saw a pretty Asian girl get out of a Corvette and got turned on. So he grabbed a piece of lumber, WD40 and Paul's Plumbers Putty and had relations with the board. To further the experience he twirled the board (simulating having sex with the Asian girl on a twirling love chair) and got splinters all over his privates. He felt the company should have had a warning on the lumber about this potential problem. And Paul's Plumbing Putty should warn its users that it is not a good lubricant for knothole sex!