PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Chiefs Draft Day Party ??????????

IA_Chiefs_fan
04-24-2008, 04:31 PM
My son and I are going to the Chiefs Draft Day Party and we already have our tickets. However, one of my co-workers wants to join us now. Ticket Master has tickets available and since it is only two days away the only option that would work for us is Will Call. If I select Will Call as the delivery method, where would I pick them up Saturday?

Also, this note is on the Chief's website
"Due to renovation efforts all attendees will need to enter the complex via Gate 5 (off I-435) and park in Lot N."
Coming from Iowa, how will I get there?

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2008, 04:40 PM
435 is the interstate from which you come down from Iowa on. Your best bet would be take 435 south at the I-70 interexchange go west on I-70 and take the Manchester Freeway exit which should be the next one. Turn left on it and that will run you into the Sports Complex.

IA_Chiefs_fan
04-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Anybody know where the Will Call window is at the practice facility, or if they even really have one??? Any chance of the tickets selling out?

Boon
04-24-2008, 08:38 PM
When you get to Kansas City, keep going. All the way to Dallas. They will win more than three games this year.

smittysbar
04-24-2008, 09:05 PM
When you get to Kansas City, keep going. All the way to Dallas. They will win more than three games this year.

:D